Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753622 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #16980 on: September 27, 2021, 11:16:46 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-return-white-house-disaster-141200923.html

Something to chew on,  republicans of Elba.   Maybe look at other options in your state's GOP primary? 

Here's a thought for anyone voting:  don't pick who you personally like,  pick who is best for the country.

OK

What's that mean?   Oil's trying to promote discussion.   Do you think the intelligence official is correct,  that Trump damaged our ability to get objective intelligence and monitor adversaries?  Disagree?

I agree on what he said - nothing to do with the article he linked to

I will - as always - strongly consider ALL Republican candidates in my state's primary
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 11:18:27 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16981 on: September 27, 2021, 11:18:18 AM »

Here's why you go to a swamp preserve if you're Brian Laundrie:

When you kill yourself the gators make short work of your remains.   A distraught person could see this option as one that spares people.   No one has to find a bloated corpse.

Nope. He's somewhere on the Appalachian Trail by now.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #16982 on: September 27, 2021, 12:15:04 PM »

"The sky is falling," will say Kid, because his empathy and compassion are so strong.

https://www.rawstory.com/montana-vaccine-ban-long-term-care

Ward can call my previous response to this madness of unvaxxed healthcare workers "stomping" or "bluster," but that doesn't change the facts:  refusing vax can kill your patients, because you may be virus shedding.   (I note he made no actual counterargument or had any actual content to his previous post) *

Because it is none of your business.

So it's none of my business how staff take care of and protect my mother in a nursing home?  When you work in healthcare (as I've done - have you?), you know that precautions, no matter how annoying to you personally, are a vital part of your work duties. 

Put the bong down, it's really doing damage lately.

Holly Martins

« Reply #16983 on: September 27, 2021, 12:16:10 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-return-white-house-disaster-141200923.html

Something to chew on,  republicans of Elba.   Maybe look at other options in your state's GOP primary? 

Here's a thought for anyone voting:  don't pick who you personally like,  pick who is best for the country.

OK

What's that mean?   Oil's trying to promote discussion.   Do you think the intelligence official is correct,  that Trump damaged our ability to get objective intelligence and monitor adversaries?  Disagree?

I agree on what he said - nothing to do with the article he linked to

I will - as always - strongly consider ALL Republican candidates in my state's primary

Evasion.  What about the intelligence officer - agree or disagree?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16984 on: September 27, 2021, 12:26:36 PM »

Put the quote here and I will give you an opinion.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #16985 on: September 27, 2021, 12:31:21 PM »

"The sky is falling," will say Kid, because his empathy and compassion are so strong.

Ward can call my previous response to this madness of unvaxxed healthcare workers "stomping" or "bluster," but that doesn't change the facts:  refusing vax can kill your patients, because you may be virus shedding.   (I note he made no actual counterargument or had any actual content to his previous post) *

So it's none of my business how staff take care of and protect my mother in a nursing home?
Then choose different care.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 01:09:20 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #16986 on: September 27, 2021, 12:40:20 PM »

What if you chose a nursing home that was the only one in your area?  or the one you could afford?  Or the one that specialized in caring for a particular illness? The government (WE THE PEOPLE) certifies and inspects nursing homes for safety - staff washing hands, sterilizing surfaces, providing proper nutrition, and FUCKING TAKING ALL VACCINATIONS THAT PROTECT CLIENTS FROM POTENTIALLY LETHAL DISEASES.   There's no special loophole where we only inspect and enforce in half the nursing homes and the others can do whatever the fuck they want, fuck your grandma she's gonna die anyway. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16987 on: September 27, 2021, 12:43:36 PM »

How many would like to pick our Red's nursing home? Maybe that should be josh's next poll question?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #16988 on: September 27, 2021, 12:45:24 PM »

I posted an article.  Its not someone elses job to read it for you and give you the Special Kid Carter Brief on it.  Theres no "quote" from the article anyone has to provide you.  Its the whole damned article.  Its not Joshs or Barts or anyone elses job to inform you on current affairs.  Thats up to you.  (postrophes deliberately removed)

Im on the pavement

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #16989 on: September 27, 2021, 12:46:18 PM »

How many would like to pick our Red's nursing home? Maybe that should be josh's next poll question?
Im on the pavement

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #16990 on: September 27, 2021, 01:08:52 PM »

What if you chose a nursing home that was the only one in your area?  or the one you could afford?  Or the one that specialized in caring for a particular illness? The government (WE THE PEOPLE) certifies and inspects nursing homes for safety - staff washing hands, sterilizing surfaces, providing proper nutrition, and FUCKING TAKING ALL VACCINATIONS THAT PROTECT CLIENTS FROM POTENTIALLY LETHAL DISEASES.   There's no special loophole where we only inspect and enforce in half the nursing homes and the others can do whatever the fuck they want, fuck your grandma she's gonna die anyway.
You may want to review your post for context.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16991 on: September 27, 2021, 01:14:34 PM »

I would think that NINE breakthrough COVID cases resulting in DEATH would be a major story.

Funny it's just the one website that has this speculation.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16992 on: September 27, 2021, 01:15:10 PM »

Uh, wrong. In a pandemic if not always, public health is everyone's business. But it is beyond questioning their employers' business, who have a moral and legal duty to the health of their patients and their employees.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16993 on: September 27, 2021, 01:16:53 PM »

So it's none of my business how staff take care of and protect my mother in a nursing home?
Then choose different care.
Then choose a different profession. Or do you think it is a surgical nurse's personal choice to wash hands before surgery?
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16994 on: September 27, 2021, 01:19:18 PM »

I posted an article.  Its not someone elses job to read it for you and give you the Special Kid Carter Brief on it.  Theres no "quote" from the article anyone has to provide you.  Its the whole damned article.  Its not Joshs or Barts or anyone elses job to inform you on current affairs.  Thats up to you.  (postrophes deliberately removed)

I commented on your post

If you truly want discussion you may comment back
Pages: 1 ... 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 ... 2926