Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754400 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17325 on: October 01, 2021, 07:11:02 AM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/30/2055386/-Atomwaffen-leader-s-conviction-a-sign-consequences-coming-home-to-roost-for-alt-right-harassment

I hope the gross fucking heel never breathes free air again.

If I'd received those things I would've felt terrorised.
There are laws against harassing and terrorising people...good to see the laws being enforced.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #17326 on: October 01, 2021, 07:15:31 AM »

Not going to be much left for infrastructure once "illegal" immigrants suck up everything.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17327 on: October 01, 2021, 07:27:18 AM »

Leftists like to use language instead of reason to "win". This is why the demonization of Manchin and Sinema is taking place. They can't rationally argue that the country should take on an excessive amount of debt especially when one drills down into the infrastructure bill, so instead they're choosing to deceive the public they say they serve.

So fucked up.

Liberal lawmakers and activists are becoming more unified in their attempt to redefine the language on their terms, hoping that the public will see the outliers as more on the conservative side of the party, rather than in the middle of it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/574399-progressive-democrats-seek-to-purge-the-term-moderate

The left hates the police, but they love to police language---it's what they call progress.

Raise enough revenue in the final versions and the bills can actually shrink our debt load while growing our economy and improving our quality of life

American debt comes from from theft by the right not investment by the left

Seeing wankers argue for letting the country rot out from under us from fear of an imaginary debt bomb is like watching a diabetic chase fistfuls of red velvet cake with mighty swigs from a handle of Southern Comfort.

You do not know what is good for you Utley

Until you learn your decline and fall will only accelerate.

People in your situation shouldn't be giving advice.

Dispensing all sorts of largesse is both a prerogative and prerequisite of one in my situation.

Lime is right you should not be giving anyone any advice. You are purely a cautionary tale denoting hazards to navigation and the sorts of things that happen when one wont stop fucking up.

Get some rest. Your incoherent and delusional babbling is on display.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17328 on: October 01, 2021, 07:36:53 AM »

Leftists like to use language instead of reason to "win". This is why the demonization of Manchin and Sinema is taking place. They can't rationally argue that the country should take on an excessive amount of debt

Skipping over your Left bete-noire, I will point out that no version of the social infrastructure bill calls for deficit spending.  Neither you nor Ward nor Kid has posted one jot of evidence it does because none of you have found any.   Simply returning corporate tax to pretrump levels is revenue neutral so far as the Treasury is concerned.
The bill is ALREADY a love letter to moderates.
What, for example, is the cost of the Child Tax Credit increase and how is it paid for?

The wealthy and corporations start paying their fair share. 
That share is 40 per cent.
The bottom half pay 3 percent
What do you propose?
  And when did you start worrying on deficits?   Oh right, last January 20.  Dishonest shitpig.
Deficits are not a problem when tax policies are fair and broadened.  See Reagan 1981-1989.

And yet, , sports fans, Reagan blamed deficit spending for the stock market crash of October 1987.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17329 on: October 01, 2021, 08:27:39 AM »

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/09/durham-indictment-of-trumps-russia-enemies-is-falling-apart.html

Bullshit is as bullshit does.

Nothing wrong with conservatives uselessly Kamikazing their own careers

They can take some of those widely available fast food jobs once their law licenses are pulled along with their pensions.

Just hard to fathom why Durham would do that to himself, given that he is no longer in the direct line of fire from Trump or his minions. Even if one grants that he acquired true believer levels of support for Trump, I would still expect him to be able to see the flaws in this approach and to not take it!

I do not get it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17330 on: October 01, 2021, 09:11:23 AM »

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/94789

On the folks who have gotten 3rd Moderna shots, even though boosters for the Moderna vaccine are not yet approved. They have gotten the full 100mg dose rather than the likely to be approved 50mg dose.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17331 on: October 01, 2021, 09:14:47 AM »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-georgia-investigation_n_6154cee4e4b008640eafab33

Naaaahhhh....

Find something more important to write about, dude
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17332 on: October 01, 2021, 09:29:26 AM »

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/94789

On the folks who have gotten 3rd Moderna shots, even though boosters for the Moderna vaccine are not yet approved. They have gotten the full 100mg dose rather than the likely to be approved 50mg dose.

Nice job by Joe.  He does well with some things.

Holly Martins

« Reply #17333 on: October 01, 2021, 09:55:56 AM »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-georgia-investigation_n_6154cee4e4b008640eafab33

Naaaahhhh....

Find something more important to write about, dude

If it's unimportant, why did you post?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17334 on: October 01, 2021, 10:09:39 AM »

Just want this guy to get a fair shake

I am seeking options from Republican side - but if Trump is the candidate - let him run and win/lose fair and square.  Let past bullshit lie.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17335 on: October 01, 2021, 11:11:12 AM »

Can trump find Jesus in a Georgia state penitentiary?

How much of his twenty year term will it take him to find Jesus?

Will he be turned out first by inmates or guards?

How does a secret service detail work when the principal is on lockdown?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17336 on: October 01, 2021, 11:40:06 AM »

Just want this guy to get a fair shake

I am seeking options from Republican side - but if Trump is the candidate - let him run and win/lose fair and square.  Let past bullshit lie.

"We'd be better off", they said.  "Let him run - we'd kick his butt"

"Exactly", I say.  "Let us take our medicine for STUPIDITY should we not find a better name."

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17337 on: October 01, 2021, 11:42:06 AM »

A wonderful side benefit to vaccine mandates for municipal workers is that it is driving handfuls of Nazi terrorists to quit their jobs as police. These mandates are not only popular and effective as public health measures but they are getting heavily armed violent criminals of the streets and out from behind badges putting them on unemployment where they belong.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17338 on: October 01, 2021, 11:45:38 AM »

Justice Beer needs betadine and bleach in case my thoughts and prayers dont finish him off.

Just hope he had enough time to share his good fortune with Thomas Alito and Barrett before he found out. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 11:47:52 AM by facilitatorn »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17339 on: October 01, 2021, 11:53:36 AM »

A wonderful side benefit to vaccine mandates for municipal workers is that it is driving handfuls of Nazi terrorists to quit their jobs as police. These mandates are not only popular and effective as public health measures but they are getting heavily armed violent criminals of the streets and out from behind badges putting them on unemployment where they belong.

WORD.

And God bless the thieves and muggers.  For they are WITHOUT - and we must provide.
Pages: 1 ... 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 ... 2926