Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754148 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17476 on: October 03, 2021, 08:07:33 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17477 on: October 03, 2021, 08:08:11 PM »

An instructive tale that shows how fucked up the wokies are.

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-suspended-not-giving-black-students-easier-final-exam-sues-ucla-1634873

Root for this professor!

Fuck that schmuck

Fuck you

Clever...

Accurate.

Tell us, why should the professor needs to accommodate students' grades on a test due to their emotional response to a political matter that is outside the university campus?

Why should the professor's livelihood be threatened because he refused to alter his grading policy, moving it outside the university's grading policy, merely because students wanted him to address their political feelings?

Why should I tell you what I dont believe?

A simple no from the prof should have been sufficient.

But he got his ass up on his shoulders and threw fuel AND lit the match.

Now?

He is just after the money...

What he was doing is called education. But the little turds couldn't handle it.

Like you.

What he is doing is called being an asshole.

Forgot how much you hate Jews.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17478 on: October 03, 2021, 08:24:07 PM »

The intolerant left strikes again!

Oh, wait...

The GOP game plan for 2022 is BOOOOOOOO! 

White people are in danger from very scary black people.

https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/wisconsin-assembly-passes-bills-banning-critical-race-theory-in-schools-government-training/article_58a1caac-ba2a-5325-bf34-c97b240e61fe.html

What makes America the greatest country in the world?

"It's NOT.  But it could be"

- Will McEvoy,  NEWSROOM

The best thing for American politics would be republicans listening to their leaders and quickly sucking down a fuckton more bleach.

Enough, Fac. Really.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17479 on: October 03, 2021, 08:25:03 PM »

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-suspended-not-giving-black-students-easier-final-exam-sues-ucla-1634873

Root for this professor!

Fuck that schmuck

Fuck you

Clever...

Accurate.

Tell us, why should the professor needs to accommodate students' grades on a test due to their emotional response to a political matter that is outside the university campus?

Why should the professor's livelihood be threatened because he refused to alter his grading policy, moving it outside the university's grading policy, merely because students wanted him to address their political feelings?

Now?

Like you.

You could not have forgotten that because it is not true.

What you have forgotten is I posted my maternal grandfather was a rabbinical student in Boston
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17480 on: October 03, 2021, 08:26:43 PM »

Spanish flu.  Yeah - nasty.

Yup.

Killed fewer Americans than COVID-19.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17481 on: October 03, 2021, 08:41:01 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #17482 on: October 03, 2021, 08:42:41 PM »

Root for this professor!

Fuck that schmuck

Fuck you

Clever...

Accurate.

Now?

Like you.

You could not have forgotten that because it is not true.

What you have forgotten is I posted my maternal grandfather was a rabbinical student in Boston

Uh huh.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17483 on: October 03, 2021, 08:48:05 PM »

Dont ya hate it when assumptions make you look so stupid?

You assumed I thought the professor was wrong. I thought he was correct to say no.

Where he fucked up was he acted like you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #17484 on: October 03, 2021, 08:59:36 PM »

You assumed I thought the professor was wrong. I thought he was correct to say no.

I don't hate.

That's your thing, chump.

But you go ahead and keep fucking up.

It's what you do.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #17485 on: October 03, 2021, 09:00:07 PM »

Sinema confronted by immigration activists in a bathroom

In the immortal words of BD

Well, They'll stone you and say that it's the end
Then they'll stone you and then they'll come back again
They'll stone you when you're riding in your car
They'll stone you when you're playing your guitar
Yes, but I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17486 on: October 03, 2021, 09:04:37 PM »

America is dying. People are getting old and they are dying and the next generation is not taking over properly.

San Bernardino, California, used to be great. San Bernardino used to have some of the best department stores in the world. Now San Bernardino is a ghetto, the jobs are gone, and the great department stores are gone.

Lancaster, California, where I was born, it used to be great. When I was a kid all of the parents worked on the Space Shuttles, and the desert was great, like Palm Springs. Everyone had swimming pools. Beautiful women were everywhere. Now the stores are closing, and the area is turning into a ghetto. The population increased big time, but the people who moved in were all on welfare from Los Angeles. The population increased, but the businesses closed down because the new people were not hard workers like the previous generations.

Plus, many jobs have been lost to China, etc.

We need to get the next generation to rise up and to take over in good ways. The next generation needs to succeed in business and they need to create jobs, and they need to help the homeless people, and they need to do all of the things that the older generation used to do.

We need to educate the next generation, and we need to prepare them to take over as the older generation retires and dies.

And in Hollywood we need new producers, new writers, new actors, etc, and we have schools which are training them.

The businesses cannot all just close down as people retire, the next generation needs to keep the businesses open, and they need to open new businesses and they need to create jobs, etc. And the next generation needs to help the homeless, etc.

And we need to teach the children to do service to help other people, everything is not just about money. The next generation must not be selfish and spoiled, they need to be hard working and creative and generous.

And as new immigrants come to the USA, they need to work hard, and they need to help other people.

I see decline right now, the USA is in decline. The solution is to educate the next generation so that they can open new businesses, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Exactly what happens when the middle class is destroyed.

The high school students of Southern California need to have business classes for how to work at a department store, and there needs to be field trips for the students to the best department stores so that the students can see the best stores, and it might give the students ideas so that in the future maybe new awesome department stores can be built in San Bernardino, etc. And business loans need to be given to people to open new department stores and malls and stuff in San Bernardino, etc.

I worked at the Broadway in Pasadena, it was a great department store, we had the best stuff, but the store is gone now, it shut down.

The students need to be trained about how to open, and operate new department stores, and they need to go see all of the best stores so that they can see what other stores are doing.

We still have some good stores, we have the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, that would be a great place to take the high school students from San Bernardino to give the students ideas. And we have the Sherman Oaks Galleria, that would be a good place to take the high school students to give them ideas.

We need to teach the students how to open businesses, and we need to make sure that they have access to business loans, etc, when they are ready to open businesses.

Salute,

Tony V.

In my world, 80% of small businesses fail in the first 5 years.

I wasn't very popular with many young business loan applicants, often shall we say..."multicultural", who were having their 'Multicultural" parents signing as guarantors for their business loans...said parents signing their homes as security for the loans.
The terms and conditions of the loans were written in plain english for the people signing as guarantors to read.
I felt I had an obligation to expalin fully to the parents or whomever ...exactly what would happen if the businesses failed and the applicants defaulted....the bank would then take their homes to repay the loan.
Horrified many were, and said "No, no no".

Good to teach the students the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth...about the world of business and finance.
Also, good to teach them what can happen to their successful businesses if a pandemic strikes. The lenders will still want the loans repaid.

Best to have a business in an industry people need to use...food, haircuttting, office supplies, RV repairing/servicing [with 11 million RVs of all descriptions in America and only 45, 000 technicians] a good business, competent, honest and true would thrive.

Best job to have is a govt job...as an engineer or whatever else is available at a salary high enough to live on.

Cheap labour is king...that's why the [Christian] West is in decline.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 09:11:32 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17487 on: October 03, 2021, 09:17:12 PM »

Exactly. The prof was right but he got in trouble because he acted like an internet troll.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17488 on: October 03, 2021, 09:17:35 PM »

I don't hate.

It's what you do.

You need some mirror time, Slick.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #17489 on: October 03, 2021, 09:20:46 PM »

I don't hate.

It's what you do.

You need some mirror time, Slick.

You need new meds.
Pages: 1 ... 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 ... 2926