Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753912 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17535 on: October 04, 2021, 01:58:45 PM »

Time to just have pity for Rudy Giuliani.

https://lede-admin.coloradosun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2021/09/Giuliani-depo-in-Coomer-case.pdf

The deposition he gave is bizarre and absurd in its most lucid parts, and off the rails raving in the rest.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17536 on: October 04, 2021, 02:22:01 PM »

Fine upstanding rock ribbed republicans

http://www.thebulwark.com/the-maga-trashiest-police-report-in-history/

Are we sure we should be letting them roam the streets?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17538 on: October 04, 2021, 02:29:43 PM »

I tried double P2 masking...didn't work out, could hardly breathe.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17539 on: October 04, 2021, 02:48:52 PM »

Your career perpetuating racism in banking has left you weak and ill prepared for the world you helped create and now must face.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Holly Martins

« Reply #17541 on: October 04, 2021, 03:07:19 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ezwx/inside-the-church-that-preaches-wives-need-to-be-led-with-a-firm-hand

Rock ribbed republicans

Am I being in any way inaccurate or a tad too harsh?

The leaders of that sect are the scum of the earth.   The idea that womens rights are only a pressing issue in faraway countries is a harebrained notion that needs to be debunked.  We have Taliban in America. 

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17542 on: October 04, 2021, 03:14:24 PM »

For some reason when I try to go to Facebook it goes to Search, the other pages work, You Tube works, Elba works, but Facebook goes to the Search page, it will not load the Facebook page. Any ideas on what is happening? Is there something that I need to do to make it work? Is it just a temporary glitch?

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17543 on: October 04, 2021, 03:17:36 PM »

Your career perpetuating racism in banking has left you weak and ill prepared for the world you helped create and now must face.

Racism would've been not helping the older folk fully understand...and thereby allowing them to make the biggest mistake of their lives.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17544 on: October 04, 2021, 03:20:38 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ezwx/inside-the-church-that-preaches-wives-need-to-be-led-with-a-firm-hand

Rock ribbed republicans

Am I being in any way inaccurate or a tad too harsh?

The leaders of that sect are the scum of the earth.   The idea that womens rights are only a pressing issue in faraway countries is a harebrained notion that needs to be debunked.  We have Taliban in America.

STOMP STOMP FUME FUME

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #17545 on: October 04, 2021, 03:35:57 PM »

Take it easy there,  fellah .  That can't be good for your BP.   BTW just so I'm clear, are you mocking a poster for condemning cults that promote marital rape and abuse.   Er I mean did you READ the article at all? 

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17546 on: October 04, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »

For some reason when I try to go to Facebook it goes to Search, the other pages work, You Tube works, Elba works, but Facebook goes to the Search page, it will not load the Facebook page. Any ideas on what is happening? Is there something that I need to do to make it work? Is it just a temporary glitch?

Salute,

Tony V.

downdetector.com is your friend.

FB has been down for closing on 4 hours now, Tony. Ditto Instagram, WhatsApp, and a couple other online sites. Theory is that it is a DNS problem, but no clues (publicly) for how it happened.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17547 on: October 04, 2021, 03:43:32 PM »

Kids don't die. Or if they do, it's because they were very sick or immunocompromised (and so, don't count in Kid's opinion).

Except that kids do die, including previously healthy ones.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/us/va-child-death-covid-trnd/index.html

Kid will come back to tell us how few of them it is and therefore nobody should be concerned.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17548 on: October 04, 2021, 04:11:01 PM »

LOL

My world, .....bambu-ilk are not responsible for the Middle East, Africa (not us selling people into slavery), India, South America etc... I helped create is fine, all things considered.....
...no death chambers, very few innocents in prison, welfare system, universal healthcare, ok wages/salaries, "wealth for toil" etc.
I would not have survived anywhere else...well maybe if there had been a family business for me to work in.
I'm prepared, well almost...stocking up and preparing further for when the rush to "zero emmissions" sees the power go off.
Learning lessons from that Texas blizzard and van lifers globally.

The voluntary euthanasia Bill will be before parliament soon. 

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17549 on: October 04, 2021, 04:21:19 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

downdetector.com is your friend.

FB has been down for closing on 4 hours now, Tony. Ditto Instagram, WhatsApp, and a couple other online sites. Theory is that it is a DNS problem, but no clues (publicly) for how it happened.

Thanks Josh.

I am glad it is just just temporary and my computer is fine.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 2926