Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753948 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17612 on: October 05, 2021, 01:08:27 PM »

Obama-appoined judge acting like an as

https://share.newsbreak.com/1onqftj4

Law and Order and the application of justice in this case are beautiful things.

Yes, of course

Judge going way above prosecutor recommendation for a sentence.  Happens all the time

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17613 on: October 05, 2021, 02:15:21 PM »

We need for America to be wealthy, and for our children to be educated, and we need for our children to take over responsibility as they grow up. America needs to be wealthy, and we need to improve with every new generation, and with every new immigrant.

Our children need to understand wealth, they need to understand business, and they need to understand banking, etc, and our banks, and Wall Street, need to be there for our people.

How did we end up with a country full of uneducated people on meth? And on heroin? Etc. While our streets are full of homeless people.

We have people who are poor and desperate and who commit suicide. Every year suicide rates in the USA go higher.

We need for our people to understand wealth, and to understand banking, and we need to have people who understand honest business.

Poverty, illegal drugs, crime, homelessness, ignorance, it is all bullshit, we need to do better at teaching and raising our children.

And we need to have better television shows and movies.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17614 on: October 05, 2021, 02:42:37 PM »

Obama-appoined judge acting like an as

https://share.newsbreak.com/1onqftj4

Law and Order and the application of justice in this case are beautiful things.

Yes, of course

Judge going way above prosecutor recommendation for a sentence.  Happens all the time

heh

When the charge enhancements come through the dumbfuck anti-American terrorists will find themselves locked up far longer then the terms they have already been handed.

Too much love for the white inferiority cult formerly known as the republican party is a sure path to a long time behind bars. Then again, bad judgement is really all conservatives have left through all the continuous raping by trumpworld.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17615 on: October 05, 2021, 03:11:02 PM »

One third of the people in California are foreign born.

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/california/foreign-born-population-percent

It is up to those of us who have families who have been in the USA for hundreds of years to define America, it is up to us who have had families in California for a hundred years to define California.

We are the sons of the pioneers, and we built it all.

My ancestors were Cowboys and Indians, and we have been here since the beginning. It is up to us to define who we are. When the new people get here, then we need to teach them who we are.

My family helped to build the Spirit of Saint Louis which was the first plane to fly across the Atlantic Ocean from New York to Paris, France. And later in history I had family who helped to build the Space Shuttles. I had family here who picked fruit during the Great Depression. My Grandmother worked at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino. I had ancestors who fought in every war for the USA.

It is bullshit that I should be homeless here, and that I should have no say in who we are or what we become. Instead of defining myself as a champion, I am being defined by my enemies as a bum. Just like the whole USA, we are a nation of bums if we let our enemies define us.

We need to define ourselves, we need to strive to live up to our greatest aspirations, and when the new people get here then we need to set a good example, and we need to lead the new immigrants in good ways. One third of our people are foreign born.

Salute,

Tony V

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17616 on: October 05, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ezwx/inside-the-church-that-preaches-wives-need-to-be-led-with-a-firm-hand

Rock ribbed republicans

Am I being in any way inaccurate or a tad too harsh?

The leaders of that sect are the scum of the earth.   The idea that womens rights are only a pressing issue in faraway countries is a harebrained notion that needs to be debunked.  We have Taliban in America.

A group of Point Park University students in Pittsburgh launched a petition to have their fellow classmate banned from campus after he criticized the school's pronoun policy.

Campus Reform Correspondent and Point Park University student Logan Dubil was met with a petition from his classmates to school administrators that demanded his removal from campus for criticizing the university's "Misgendering, Pronoun Misuse, and Deadnaming Policy," which Fox News previously reported.

The petition, which has now been deleted and was created by "Max," appeared on Change.org and claimed "Dubil and others like him are the scum of the Earth," according to Campus Reform.

"We need to remove Logan Dubil from campus as well as others like him who refuse to respect other people pronouns," the petition stated. The petition referenced a policy from the university that requires students to address classmates by their preferred pronouns.

https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-students-want-classmate-banned-210114676.html

ONCE AGAIN, the LEFT is showing its complete inability to tolerate alternative views & opinions. This student had the audacity to disagree with his/her/them/their POV, so they/them/she/he/all-yall want him banned from campus.

It all seems so familiar, and it's becoming a really dangerous pattern of behavior.

Figures you'd support the leftist extremists.

No. They are acting like College Republicans.

Closer to Chinese Communists.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17617 on: October 05, 2021, 03:47:15 PM »

I heard about them. They are the same ones Youngkins campaign thinks have infiltrated the Virginia GOP.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17618 on: October 05, 2021, 03:49:09 PM »

We need to define ourselves, we need to strive to live up to our greatest aspirations, and when the new people get here then we need to set a good example, and we need to lead the new immigrants in good ways. One third of our people are foreign born.

Salute,

Tony V

You stay on that, Tony

Remember, whatever comes of it, the process is its own reward.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #17619 on: October 05, 2021, 03:55:25 PM »

I heard about them. They are the same ones Youngkins campaign thinks have infiltrated the Virginia GOP.
I would like to think that McAuliffe remains a good vote-getter and should win the election easily.  Nevertheless, I actually think that the election is really going to be very close and a Youngkin win would bode very ill. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17620 on: October 05, 2021, 04:02:11 PM »

One third of the people in California are foreign born.

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/california/foreign-born-population-percent

It is up to those of us who have families who have been in the USA for hundreds of years to define America, it is up to us who have had families in California for a hundred years to define California.

We are the sons of the pioneers, and we built it all.

My ancestors were Cowboys and Indians, and we have been here since the beginning. It is up to us to define who we are. When the new people get here, then we need to teach them who we are.

My family helped to build the Spirit of Saint Louis which was the first plane to fly across the Atlantic Ocean from New York to Paris, France. And later in history I had family who helped to build the Space Shuttles. I had family here who picked fruit during the Great Depression. My Grandmother worked at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino. I had ancestors who fought in every war for the USA.

It is bullshit that I should be homeless here, and that I should have no say in who we are or what we become. Instead of defining myself as a champion, I am being defined by my enemies as a bum. Just like the whole USA, we are a nation of bums if we let our enemies define us.

Salute,

Tony V

Ah yes, massive immigration, much of it illegal.
Could that be a large part of the problems?

Pay the workers peanuts, they only have peanuts to spend.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 05:04:13 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17621 on: October 05, 2021, 04:15:15 PM »

News Ltd
Sept 29 2021
Mitchell Van Homrigh

Fully vaccinated couple die from Covid one minute apart.

A fully vaccinated couple were quickly hospitalised after contracting Covid-19 and died just one minute apart while holding hands.

A fully vaccinated American couple with underlying health issues, Cal Dunham 59, and wife Linda 66, died from the virus on Sunday.

#####

Bloody Covid!
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17622 on: October 05, 2021, 04:35:39 PM »

News Ltd
Nov 7 2020
Jamie Seidel

"War will come" warns Beijing after Taiwan stocks up on US-made missiles

One country has loaded up on US-made missiles to front up to China but its own retired military commander says they wouldn't last "two weeks".

#####

Taiwan, population 25 million.
Australia, population 25 million wouldn't last "two weeks" either.
Never mind nuke-powered subs,
When are my nuke-armed subs and nuke-armed missiles capable of turning Beijing, Shanghai, and the rest of China into ash arriving?
Where are France, Germany, rest of the EU signing up for the war?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 05:02:46 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17623 on: October 05, 2021, 05:24:50 PM »

Ah yes, massive immigration, much of it illegal.
Could that be a large part of the problems?

Pay the workers peanuts, they only have peanuts to spend.

As everywhere the rich are the problem.

In CA, Australia, and all around the world, we need to dispossess them of all that is considered wealth before the rich finish the job of killing us all including themselves.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17624 on: October 05, 2021, 05:26:13 PM »

Oh good Lord

Another result of all the abortions - great minds getting pregnant and then "taking care of" the situation, disallowing wise progeny.

While we become 1/3 (and counting) whatever.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 2926