Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1175 1176 [1177] 1178 1179 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753592 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17640 on: October 05, 2021, 07:29:25 PM »

In America a 42 yr old woman  can marry a 14 yr old boy, and go on a talk show with "my husband" and the boy call her " my wife".

WOW!
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17641 on: October 05, 2021, 07:40:11 PM »

In America a 42 yr old woman  can marry a 14 yr old boy, and go on a talk show with "my husband" and the boy call her " my wife".

WOW!

No. You can not.

She got knocked up by him and then did seven in prison before they married when he was over the age of consent.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #17642 on: October 05, 2021, 07:43:26 PM »

We need to define ourselves, we need to strive to live up to our greatest aspirations, and when the new people get here then we need to set a good example, and we need to lead the new immigrants in good ways. One third of our people are foreign born.

Oh good Lord

Another result of all the abortions - great minds getting pregnant and then "taking care of" the situation, disallowing wise progeny.

While we become 1/3 (and counting) whatever.

KidC:  eugenics expert. 

Worth noting that many people who have abortions are then waiting several years to deliberately start a family,  then raise those kids better and with more nurture and resources.   Sometimes wisdom transmits better that way. 

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17643 on: October 05, 2021, 07:51:31 PM »

WOW!

No. You can not.

She got knocked up by him and then did seven in prison before they married when he was over the age of consent.

Yes they can, saw them on O one day, some years ago.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17644 on: October 05, 2021, 07:53:46 PM »

WOW!

No. You can not.

LB knows - watches all the cool shows.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17645 on: October 05, 2021, 07:54:34 PM »

We need to define ourselves, we need to strive to live up to our greatest aspirations, and when the new people get here then we need to set a good example, and we need to lead the new immigrants in good ways. One third of our people are foreign born.

Oh good Lord

Another result of all the abortions - great minds getting pregnant and then "taking care of" the situation, disallowing wise progeny.

Worth noting that many people who have abortions are then waiting several years to deliberately start a family,  then raise those kids better and with more nurture and resources.   Sometimes wisdom transmits better that way.
Putting a baby from an unintended pregnancy up for adoption would not result in raising future children with more nurture and resources?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17646 on: October 05, 2021, 08:10:01 PM »

Abortion also cripples many expectant fathers.  Not good for society.

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #17647 on: October 05, 2021, 08:14:27 PM »

Oh good Lord

Putting a baby from an unintended pregnancy up for adoption would not result in raising future children with more nurture and resources?

That's an argument that alternatives to abortion exist.   We knew that.   Kid was saying that smart progeny come from smart parents,  which is more debatable.  Especially if the smart parent is single, 17, and has to raise the child alone.  There's a reason rates of at-risk youth crime drop  around 15-20 years after widespread abortions become available.

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17648 on: October 05, 2021, 08:17:46 PM »

WOW!

No. You can not.

LB knows - watches all the cool shows.

It was national news about twenty years ago. They are both dead.

LB knows because that is what I do. Used to get me free drinks in pubs. Got me in TV lo those many years.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17649 on: October 05, 2021, 08:22:14 PM »

WOW!

No. You can not.

If she could have married a fourteen year old she would not have landed in the big house.

Use your google machine and look up Mary LeTourneau    (sp?)

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17650 on: October 05, 2021, 08:23:58 PM »

Before we had "Obama Care" we had "Catholic Care" and "Jewish Care" and we had the Shriners, etc.

My Grandmother worked long days for low wages for "Catholic Care."

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17651 on: October 05, 2021, 08:27:17 PM »

Oh good Lord

Mind your business about a womans uterus.

Like the old Pope joke about sex:

You dont play the game you dont make the rules!

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #17652 on: October 05, 2021, 08:30:56 PM »

Abortion also cripples many expectant fathers.  Not good for society.

Prove it.   Show us how many fathers are harmed.   I'm sure social scientists are tracking this kind of thing.   

Otherwise I will draw the conclusion you just pulled that out of your ass.  Or overheard some "influencer" blathering out RW talking points.   

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17653 on: October 05, 2021, 08:31:53 PM »

WOW!

No. You can not.

If she could have married a fourteen year old she would not have landed in the big house.

Use your google machine and look up Mary LeTourneau    (sp?)

Up until a couple years ago, a 12 year old could marry in NH. The GOP fought against changing that law, hard.

It required a judge's permission, but still.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17654 on: October 05, 2021, 08:32:43 PM »

Before we had "Obama Care" we had "Catholic Care" and "Jewish Care" and we had the Shriners, etc.

And they were not enough, Tony.

They were not even close to enough.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 1175 1176 [1177] 1178 1179 ... 2926