Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1178 1179 [1180] 1181 1182 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753573 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17685 on: October 05, 2021, 10:50:11 PM »

In America a 42 yr old woman  can marry a 14 yr old boy, and go on a talk show with "my husband" and the boy call her " my wife".

WOW!

No. You can not.

She got knocked up by him and then did seven in prison before they married when he was over the age of consent.

LB knows - watches all the cool shows.

And he's related to every Black American, has experienced every hardship,, and he's Jewish, too!

He's a regular Sammy Davis, Jr.

I am more Jew than Sammy Davis, Jr. My dad gave him a M1917 Colt revolver for his gun collection.

Can not help it if I am from an accomplished family and you would have fallen to pieces in my space. I irk you because I give lie to your belief of superiority.

People who don't matter, like you, don't irk me.

But nice to see you return to form.

Dad was a gun dealer, huh? Out if the trunk if the car? Or was he more sophisticated?

My Dad was a plumber and his then girlfriend Jeanette DuBois was in the cast of Golden Boy as Sammy Davis Jr sister. She also was in the Davis movie A Man Called Adam.

So though the mod 60s they were buds. Called each other brother in law because DuBois played Davis sister in Golden Boy. When Davis saw the bar set up in my dads 63 Grand Prix he wanted the same for his 65 Continental. Two faucets mounted on the dash attached to copper cylinders inside the door panels operated by air pressure. Liquor from the left, chaser from the right.

Mr. Davis was a gun collector so my dad gifted him his Merchant Marine sidearm, holster, belt and lanyard.

BTW the first time I had an egg cream it was a treat from Tony Lo Bianco.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17686 on: October 05, 2021, 10:52:33 PM »

In America a 42 yr old woman  can marry a 14 yr old boy, and go on a talk show with "my husband" and the boy call her " my wife".

WOW!

No. You can not.

She got knocked up by him and then did seven in prison before they married when he was over the age of consent.

LB knows - watches all the cool shows.

And he's related to every Black American, has experienced every hardship,, and he's Jewish, too!

He's a regular Sammy Davis, Jr.

I am more Jew than Sammy Davis, Jr. My dad gave him a M1917 Colt revolver for his gun collection.

Can not help it if I am from an accomplished family and you would have fallen to pieces in my space. I irk you because I give lie to your belief of superiority.

People who don't matter, like you, don't irk me.

But nice to see you return to form.

Dad was a gun dealer, huh? Out if the trunk if the car? Or was he more sophisticated?

My Dad was a plumber and his then girlfriend Jeanette DuBois was in the cast of Golden Boy as Sammy Davis Jr sister. She also was in the Davis movie A Man Called Adam.

So though the mod 60s they were buds. Called each other brother in law because DuBois played Davis sister in Golden Boy. When Davis saw the bar set up in my dads 63 Grand Prix he wanted the same for his 65 Continental. Two faucets mounted on the dash attached to copper cylinders inside the door panels operated by air pressure. Liquor from the left, chaser from the right.

Mr. Davis was a gun collector so my dad gifted him his Merchant Marine sidearm, holster, belt and lanyard.

BTW the first time I had an egg cream it was a treat from Tony Lo Bianco.

Great story.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17687 on: October 05, 2021, 10:53:27 PM »

So Papa Joe has weaponized the DOJ to treat American parents as domestic terrorists for pushing back against school curriculums they oppose.
Pushing back how? I am sure your right wing loony source is omitting details. In fact I know it is because the source you are mindlessly regurgitating is lying. It is an easy Google.
Funny you did not cite it if it was so easy.
Parents voicing opinions at public meetings of the people they elected is not Terrorism.
If it extends beyond verbal debate there are a multitude of local and state laws to deal with offenders.
But calling in the Feds?

Blatant intimidation by a failing Administration to live up its campaign promise of uniting the country.

And an indictment of the Attorney General who is nothing but a toady.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17688 on: October 05, 2021, 10:57:27 PM »

Barton

Numbers have come down but in 2018 about 4% of married woman pregnancies ended in legal abortion

When a woman finds herself taking care of an adult baby who in addition to already being a burden will clearly be no help in raising a child or is with a man far enough along in breaking her that she will not trust him not to break a child, abortions happen and the menfolk never need know.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17689 on: October 05, 2021, 10:58:16 PM »

So Papa Joe has weaponized the DOJ to treat American parents as domestic terrorists for pushing back against school curriculums they oppose.
Pushing back how? I am sure your right wing loony source is omitting details. In fact I know it is because the source you are mindlessly regurgitating is lying. It is an easy Google.
Parents voicing opinions at public meetings of the people they elected is not Terrorism.
If it extends beyond verbal debate there are a multitude of local and state laws to deal with offenders.
But calling in the Feds?

Blatant intimidation by a failing Administration to live up its campaign promise of uniting the country.

How well we remember your outrage at Lafayette Park and the upside down Bible, and of course, your anger towards Bill "Today" Barr.

Partisan lying cocksucker.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17690 on: October 05, 2021, 11:02:07 PM »

But calling in the Feds?

And you still lie about the context.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17691 on: October 05, 2021, 11:05:48 PM »

But calling in the Feds?

Red does not understand how a sociopath like himself is going to sow discord in a competent functioning multi-layered federal system.

His brain has atrophied over the years and now it all seems just too damn hard.

Sad Red. So so sad. 

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17692 on: October 05, 2021, 11:07:14 PM »

But calling in the Feds?

I did not lie about anything.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17693 on: October 05, 2021, 11:17:45 PM »

It looks like 2.2-2.5 trillion in additional allocations paid for by repairing the tax code in addition to what the Senate has already put before the House.

This brings us to the 4 trillion Manchin told us we would wind up with when this adventure began.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17694 on: October 05, 2021, 11:21:07 PM »

But calling in the Feds?

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17695 on: October 05, 2021, 11:38:24 PM »

It looks like 2.2-2.5 trillion in additional allocations paid for by repairing the tax code in addition to what the Senate has already put before the House.

This brings us to the 4 trillion Manchin told us we would wind up with when this adventure began.

attaboy
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17696 on: October 06, 2021, 12:05:13 AM »

Taking the morning after pill is classed by some as an abortion.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17697 on: October 06, 2021, 12:09:17 AM »

So what 42 year old who married a 14 year old appeared on Oprah?

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17698 on: October 06, 2021, 12:17:38 AM »

So what 42 year old who married a 14 year old appeared on Oprah?

It's child abuse, some people say...should not be allowed.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17699 on: October 06, 2021, 12:29:48 AM »

Bambu is trying to distract himself for the Morrison government unraveling.
Pages: 1 ... 1178 1179 [1180] 1181 1182 ... 2926