Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753061 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17775 on: October 07, 2021, 12:03:26 AM »

I do not need to be loyal to this shit hole just because I was born here.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17776 on: October 07, 2021, 12:14:12 AM »

The USA is not a rich nation anymore, the USA is poor now.

Willie Nelson needs to do a "Farm Aid" concert to help the American farmers. That is how poor we are.

The USA is poor now.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17777 on: October 07, 2021, 12:47:18 AM »

I do not want to be your enemy. Go fuck yourself, and you can be your own God damn enemy.

So pithy and ironic.

Tony, every time you talk about how wonderful Christians are, those of us who have suffered at the hands of Christians because of our faith (or our assumed faith) feel as if you are declaring, "I AM your enemy!"

Every time you talk about the importance of beautiful women, you are telling us how worthless those who are unattractive physically are.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17778 on: October 07, 2021, 12:48:01 AM »

Willie Nelson needs to do a "Farm Aid" concert to help the American farmers. That is how poor we are.

The USA is poor now.

You are delusional.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17779 on: October 07, 2021, 12:54:28 AM »

What the democrats do not  tell you about that $3.5 Trillion $ollar bill.

First-Generation Down Payment Assistance
First-time homebuyers can get up to $25,000 and never have to pay it back, whether they stay in the home or move for virtually any personal or financial reasons.
Free Money

Home Efficiency Rebates
The bill also offers up to $14,000 to homeowners who lower energy use by installing new heat pumps, air-conditioning systems, insulation and energy-efficient appliances. It is a pot of gold for homeowners who qualify, and will bring tens of billions of dollars in new business for contractors.
HOWEVER
Only unionized electrical contractors qualify. This bill is designed to twist arms and unionize the workforce.
Why?
Unions bankroll the Democratic Party.

It gets worse

Racial and ethnic minorities also get preferential treatment. The bill promises contractors a $200 bonus for each customer served from a community of racial or minority ethnic concentration.
Whites go to the back of the line and have to hope the money holds out.

And  even worse

The bill also includes preferential tax treatment for union dues, additional tax credits for buying union-made electric vehicles

and a staggering ten-fold increase in civil penalties against employers who resist unionization.

More tricks

To break the stalemate in Congress, dems area toying with leaving the programs intact but funding them for a shorter time -- only the first five years instead of all 10, in some cases.
That's a hoax.
Joe Manchin isn't fooled pointing out  that  those  programs will never go away, .
He's right.
Entitlements are forever.

Already the bill costs far more than $3.5 trillion because of similar gimmicks. The child care tax credit, or monthly Biden bucks, are funded for only five years.
Universal pre-K is only funded for  one year.
Free community college is only funded through 2024.
BUT  Colleges serving minorities get funded through 2030.

It sounds like a really good program when you describe it that way, the best thing to come out of Congress in decades. Let us all hope it passes in its most expansive form.

I figured out why you hate democracy and everything popular, Red. Everywhere you have ever been everyone you have ever met would vote that you fuck off immediately and never come back. Faced with that, a sick sad descent into ethno religious autocracy must seem like a pretty good bet.

To burst your bubble a bit, the dictator of your fantasies will want you to fuck off just as much as the rest of us, and then you will never to be seen or heard from again.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17780 on: October 07, 2021, 12:54:36 AM »

If I do not matter, then you do not matter.

If I am worthless, then you are worthless.

Salute,

Tony V.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #17781 on: October 07, 2021, 01:18:29 AM »

Tony you seem more agitated and irrational than usual. You should probably talk with a trusted friend or a medical professional.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17782 on: October 07, 2021, 01:26:05 AM »

If I do not matter, then you do not matter.

If I am worthless, then you are worthless.

Salute,

Tony V.

Very true, Tony. Very true.

No better reason to put in the work and to squash ignorant vandals like Kid and Red.

Tony you seem more agitated and irrational than usual. You should probably talk with a trusted friend or a medical professional.

Anti-abortion men seem to get extra agitated by the prospect that women, unbeknownst to the religiously righteous fellow in question, have been terminating pregnancies involving his seed based on their judgement of his personality and prospects for most of his adult life. In a way it is its own tough pill to swallow.

Tony, there are lots of services you mention here. Please do not be reluctant to seek and take help as you are one who seems very ready to give it when you can.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17783 on: October 07, 2021, 05:04:02 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/10/06/trumpworld-goes-to-war-former-staffer-sues-former-staffer/

You can tell if someone is republican by the health of their intimate relationships.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17784 on: October 07, 2021, 05:12:49 AM »

http://www.vox.com/2021/10/6/22691910/debt-ceiling-congress

Time to take all the tools of discord from out the hands of Moscow Mitch

Killing the filibuster in the process would be a welcome added bonus

Put down republican terrorism

Keep marching

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17785 on: October 07, 2021, 07:57:11 AM »

The USA is poor now.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes, because there's been embracing of cheap labour, cheaply priced everthing, and massive immigration just for the sake of it.
Also drought.

A rich woman did not want to pay me $5 to sweep leaves etc out of her long street gutter on a corner block in suburbia (30 years ago)...so I didn't.
Edge the garden, edge the paths, mow the lawns...take the grass clippings away, that was the job every time.
No doing extra for no extra pay...not 'slave town' here.
Then she tried to blame me for chipping her glass window. "The cleaner said you chipped the window".
"Show me", said I. Running my fingers over the chip I then said to her, "that was chipped from the inside, maybe the cleaner did it."
Always someone in the world wanting to take advantage.

American women should be buying one American-made handbag, instead of ten Chinese-made ones.
"Buy American, buy your kids a job".

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17786 on: October 07, 2021, 08:08:50 AM »

The world is an evil place.

I quit.

People want for the evil people to win.

You can dress up like a woman and fuck each other in the ass, and then snort rat poison and commit suicide. I do not give a fuck.

But stop making me to be your enemy. I do not want to be your enemy. Go fuck yourself, and you can be your own God damn enemy.

Salute,

Tony V.

In my schools, male teachers can and are dressing in high heels, dresses, and having beards.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #17787 on: October 07, 2021, 08:15:04 AM »

So what?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17788 on: October 07, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »

So what?

So It's become the new norm, in the free West.
Now wonder the little kiddies are confused.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17789 on: October 07, 2021, 08:59:17 AM »

Black serial killer?
https://share.newsbreak.com/1u3fzg2p

Black school shooter?

What next?
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 2925