Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751773 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #18000 on: October 11, 2021, 05:52:27 PM »

Hillary has a new book coming out and she says it is her first foray into fiction.
Another Clinton lie.
The last fib was the Steele Report/Russian Hiax.

It is not HRCs tit in the wringer, bud.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #18001 on: October 11, 2021, 05:56:58 PM »

Happy Columbus Day, however you celebrate it, whether rearing down statues, defacing them with red paint, or marching in the parade and then toasting Italia!

My state does not observe Columbus Day.   For obvious reasons.  And many Scandinavians here,  and there are many,  do not believe CC was the first European to contact native North Americans, and did not discover anything.  We eat pasta because it tastes good.  And raise a glass of vino to Leif Ericsson.   The Italians gave us plenty of great stuff,  like the Renaissance and hot baths and food that makes your taste buds come,  so they don't need Cristoforo to be proud.     

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18002 on: October 11, 2021, 05:58:09 PM »

We have a police problem.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/us/dayton-ohio-police-black-paraplegic-man/index.html

"After he refused officers' orders during a traffic stop" gives a clue.
BUT, what's with cops in America, they sure seem..far too many of them, to be very aggressive, very angry, very nasty of attitude, very arrogant, and very misguided about the laws they're supposed to be enforcing.
...so I've learnt from YouTube videos and cases like this.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #18003 on: October 11, 2021, 06:00:41 PM »

Happy Columbus Day, however you celebrate it, whether rearing down statues, defacing them with red paint, or marching in the parade and then toasting Italia!

My state does not observe Columbus Day.   For obvious reasons.  And many Scandinavians here,  and there are many,  do not believe CC was the first European to contact native North Americans, and did not discover anything.  We eat pasta because it tastes good.  And raise a glass of vino to Leif Ericsson.   The Italians gave us plenty of great stuff,  like the Renaissance and hot baths and food that makes your taste buds come,  so they don't need Cristoforo to be proud.   
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18004 on: October 11, 2021, 06:04:21 PM »

We have a police problem.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/us/dayton-ohio-police-black-paraplegic-man/index.html

"After he refused officers' orders during a traffic stop" gives a clue.
BUT, what's with cops in America, they sure seem..far too many of them, to be very aggressive, very angry, very nasty of attitude, very arrogant, and very misguided about the laws they're supposed to be enforcing.
...so I've learnt from YouTube videos and cases like this.

Get out the car!

I am a paraplegic

Get out the car NOW!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18005 on: October 11, 2021, 06:04:41 PM »

Joe Biden Celebrates National Coming Out Day: We Are  Committed to the LGBTQ+ Community!

Well, maybe not so much to Krysten Sinema.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 06:06:15 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18006 on: October 11, 2021, 06:05:35 PM »

Hillary has a new book coming out and she says it is her first foray into fiction.
Another Clinton lie.
The last fib was the Steele Report/Russian Hoax.

Red still feels compelled to post whatever the Kremlin baby birds him. Like so many republicans, Red takes pride in being the textbook definition of a useful idiot.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18007 on: October 11, 2021, 06:05:46 PM »

Joe Biden Celebrates National Coming Out Day: We Are  Committed to the

God and guns on tap, pally?

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18008 on: October 11, 2021, 06:07:40 PM »

When Red finally comes out as a fuckking Nazi, it will be a surprise to exactly no one at all.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18009 on: October 11, 2021, 06:40:02 PM »

When Red finally comes out as a fuckking Nazi, it will be a surprise to exactly no one at all.

It will be a huge surprise to me.

For him to admit such a thing would be terribly out of character - his "lie, deny, and obfuscate" principles wrt political issues would be shaken to the core.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18010 on: October 11, 2021, 06:46:56 PM »

It will be a huge surprise to me.

For him to admit such a thing would be terribly out of character - his "lie, deny, and obfuscate" principles wrt political issues would be shaken to the core.
How so?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18011 on: October 11, 2021, 06:50:39 PM »

The question that will be never asked on ELBA except by me.

Is Senator Joe  Manchin the only Democrat who can read polls?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18012 on: October 11, 2021, 07:19:28 PM »

The question that will be never asked on ELBA except by me.

Is Senator Joe  Manchin the only Democrat who can read polls?

Manchin is the guy fucking up the polls.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #18013 on: October 11, 2021, 08:18:14 PM »

The Catholics of Australia just had a meeting about what they can do to help to make the world a better place, and what they can do is that they can help to expand world trade with Australia, and the Australians can buy coffee from the Colombians, and they can buy chili peppers from Mexico, and they can buy tequila from Mexico, etc, and in return Australians can sell their products in Latin America, etc. Everyone can profit from world trade, and nations can charge tariffs to make money for education for the children, etc. Everyone can profit from trade, and world trade can help the children.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18014 on: October 11, 2021, 08:49:20 PM »

The Catholics can also help the world by disbanding and taking up a less rapey form of religion such as Taoism. This would also be good advice for Evangelicals and members of white nationalist huckster and psycho denominations if they ever get the urge to in any way help the world. 
Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 2924