Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499037 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #18975 on: October 25, 2021, 07:39:51 PM »

Like Jason Whitlock, Osteen is a grifter who finds gullible crowds to fleece then through a series of lies and manipulation helps himself. They both have fairly long careers that follow repetitive and simplistic patterns. This is why reasonable people stay well away from them both while law enforcement should be paying much closer attention.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18976 on: October 25, 2021, 07:55:07 PM »

Speaking of conspiracy to defraud,

http://www.vice.com/en/article/pkpe4m/january-6-planners-outed-congressional-accomplices

The ship of fools is losing its rats.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18977 on: October 25, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »

And Joel Osteen is fake, and he does not help the homeless and he does not do the things that God asks us to do in Matthew 25: 31-46.

I like you, Tony

This is a poor take.  Don't hate him because he got rich.

He claims to be a Christian, but he does not help the poor and the needy and the fatherless and the people in prison, etc, like the Bible says in Matthew. If you do not help the homeless people, then you are not a Christian, plain and simple.

Salute,

Tony V.

Who does Osteen help, Tony?

Find out and post it here.

Himself, Kid.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: October 25, 2021, 08:15:41 PM »

Like Jason Whitlock, Osteen is a grifter who finds gullible crowds to fleece then through a series of lies and manipulation helps himself. They both have fairly long careers that follow repetitive and simplistic patterns. This is why reasonable people stay well away from them both while law enforcement should be paying much closer attention.

Some are so damaged they cannot be assisted by spiritual words and kindness.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: October 25, 2021, 08:17:31 PM »

Speaking of conspiracy to defraud,

http://www.vice.com/en/article/pkpe4m/january-6-planners-outed-congressional-accomplices

The ship of fools is losing its rats.

Wow.

The two sources say they were in direct and regular contact with Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, Louie Gohmert of Texas, and Lauren Boebert of Colorado
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18980 on: October 25, 2021, 08:17:47 PM »

And Joel Osteen is fake, and he does not help the homeless and he does not do the things that God asks us to do in Matthew 25: 31-46.

I like you, Tony

He claims to be a Christian, but he does not help the poor and the needy and the fatherless and the people in prison, etc, like the Bible says in Matthew. If you do not help the homeless people, then you are not a Christian, plain and simple.

Salute,

Tony V.

Himself, Kid.

Never compare yourself to others, as it will cause you to become VAIN or BITTER.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18981 on: October 25, 2021, 08:35:42 PM »

I like you, Tony

Salute,

Tony V.

Himself, Kid.

Never compare yourself to others, as it will cause you to become VAIN or BITTER.

"Comparison is odious."
~John Donne

Of course, somebody else said it better.

Your ostensibly pointed comment makes it clear that you have no counter to the truth.

In 2017, his "ministry" spent $87 million dollars. $1.2 million of that was on "mission and outreach." Under 1.4%.

He's the guy who originally refused to open his church's doors in the face of disaster, even though under pressure he finally relented.

Kid, I don't care whether you compare yourself to him or not. But your being honest about him would be useful.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: October 25, 2021, 08:38:59 PM »

I will be okay, and the past year was hard on everyone because of the corona crisis.

I live right by Chapman film school. I have a movie script and I need to find a way to get it made and turn it into money. If I get Ariana Grande to star in it then I can earn maybe $200,000,000 the first year.

I have a poetry book too. A good one.

And if someone makes a new "Beach Blanket Bingo" movie then they need to have all different races and ethnicities but still all being surfers and getting along like brothers. When I was a teen my buddies and I were like brothers at the parties and stuff. That was before all of the gang bullshit. We were a bunch of cool kids from the desert, we partied and had fun, our parents worked on the Space Shuttles mostly back then, and the desert was a resort, and we danced and partied and we had fires in the desert, we would dig a pit and build a fire, and I would mow lawns and I would spend the money from mowing lawns on kegs of beer for our desert parties. We also had parties with live bands and with kegs of beer. Anyhow, I had Black friends, and Japanese friends, and Italians, and Mexicans, etc, and at my parties we were all equal. In the Beach Blanket movies everyone just needs to be equal. Surfers come in all shapes and sizes.

And I have a couple of books to read about screenwriting, it never hurts to keep studying, I have to keep learning.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:41:01 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: October 25, 2021, 08:49:03 PM »

I try not to be bitter, nor jealous. Bitterness and jealousy are not cool. Sometimes I have to consciously make a decision not to be bitter or jealous.

I also do not want to become hardened.

Nor do I want to become spoiled, nor arrogant.

I want to always come from a place of love, although I will protect and defend out of love, as should be.

And life is not about money, and it is not a contest. It is just hard when you see how fast the years pass by.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18984 on: October 25, 2021, 09:07:55 PM »

I will be okay, and the past year was hard on everyone because of the corona crisis.

I live right by Chapman film school. I have a movie script and I need to find a way to get it made and turn it into money. If I get Ariana Grande to star in it then I can earn maybe $200,000,000 the first year.

You need a different plan than Ariana Grande, I think.

I am glad you will be okay.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18985 on: October 25, 2021, 09:15:06 PM »

Kid, I dont care whether you compare yourself to him or not. But your being honest about him would be useful.

I am no expert on Osteen, his goals or his finances

I put forth only that he does help people.  If its not the people you prefer, I cant argue.  But I also guess you are missing details.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: October 25, 2021, 09:16:14 PM »

I like you, Tony

Salute,

Tony V.

Himself, Kid.

A lifetime of peeking into neighboring urinal stalls has done serious damage to your self esteem.

We know, Kid. You have in one way or the other told us all many times. 

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: October 25, 2021, 09:32:10 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: October 25, 2021, 09:33:32 PM »

https://www.lakewoodchurch.com/store/product/JHB0092E

Join me in supporting the cause - and better yourself.

Just 12 bucks + shipping

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: October 25, 2021, 09:36:09 PM »

Kid, I dont care whether you compare yourself to him or not. But your being honest about him would be useful.

I am no expert on Osteen, his goals or his finances

I put forth only that he does help people.  If its not the people you prefer, I cant argue.  But I also guess you are missing details.

He helps himself, first and foremost.

And I have provided more details than you have.

If he spent as much as 10% of his expenditures on "mission" - on helping people - I would have simply said "I'm wrong," and shut up, Kid.

But you were among those attacking the Clinton Foundation with far less cause than this.
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 2718