Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754793 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19320 on: October 30, 2021, 09:57:12 PM »

Just watched a YouTube video...
"Most embarrassing DUI stop of this Trooper's career?"

Black trooper ...youngish, tallish, strongish.
Back female driver...youngish, tallish, strongish.
Trooper has her do walk the line test, then breath test on hand held machine.
Woman failed test, trooper told her to put hands behind back so he could cuff her, she resisted, kept pulling hands away and moving away, he kept taking her arms in a respectful manner, trying to put them behind her back.
She kept breaking free.
She walked quickly to her SUV, saying "I'll just get my husband on the phone", he went to passenger window from which he interviewed her initially.
She started the car and drove out of the carpark and disappeared into the night, not to be seen again.
He chased but could not find her.
How embarrassment!
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #19321 on: October 30, 2021, 10:03:10 PM »

The President attended mass at Saint Patrick's Catholic American church in Rome, that is very cool, if I was in Rome then that is the church I would attend. And I love the Pope and the Vatican. Rome is great.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #19322 on: October 30, 2021, 10:12:16 PM »

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what can happen to cops when they treat motorists with respect.
Should always be 2 cops in patrol cars.
One to do the DUI testing, the other to guard the vehicle and protect the other cop.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19323 on: October 30, 2021, 10:12:48 PM »

Case is in NY, not LA

Poor Feddy

Asshole.

You don't care about reality.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #19324 on: October 30, 2021, 10:17:30 PM »

Ham, I worked and paid in, and I was even low paid child labor as a kid. At 10 years old I used to wash dogs for my Grandmother who was a dog groomer, we used to do 20 dogs per day. I used to help my Grandmother to buy groceries and pay the rent even as a little kid. And I went on to build up a successful dog kennel, and we had movie stars for customers.

And Social Security is not welfare, I paid in.

And my family tree helped to build this nation, the people here are driving on freeways that my father helped to build, and they are drinking water that my grandfather helped to bring in, and scientists are working at a laboratory that I helped to build, and students are attending a school that I helped to build, etc.

And I own 2 Copyrights, I wrote a poetry book, and I wrote a movie script. And I used my stimulus money to buy an Apple laptop and I am going to become a successful writer. If Ariana Grande stars in my movie then it might make $200,000,000 the first year. Things can happen fast in Hollywood. You can go from rags to riches in no time. And look at Danny Trejo. Great things can happen. Danny Trejo got off to to terrible start, he spent time in prison, he had a horrible life, and now he is on top of the world, he is a star with the world as his oyster.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19325 on: October 30, 2021, 10:59:04 PM »

Hey JOSH,  can you delete Hamster and Larry off topic fight?

Pay attention, twit. Nothing off topic. He's defending a black supremacist who is in the  news demanding white folks get offed, and then doubling down with his own brand of bigotry, and he's getting called on it.

You may now sit down and STFU.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19326 on: October 30, 2021, 11:00:33 PM »

Hammy is obsessed with David Duke As Greg Greenwald was obsessed with Matt Hale.

Ham is trying to offset his lifetime of privilege by losing as many arguments to you as he can in the time he has left. He thinks it beats playing bingo or shuffle board, two activities where he also never wins.

GFY, shitstain. I earned my lifestyle. I didn't sit around demanding handouts like you do all day long.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 11:05:15 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19327 on: October 30, 2021, 11:23:49 PM »

Case is in NY, not LA

Poor Feddy

Asshole.

What do you think should happen with Feddy?

Assault and DUI+ already on his list.

With fentanyl pushers in general?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19328 on: October 30, 2021, 11:38:08 PM »

Case is in NY, not LA

Poor Feddy

Asshole.

What do you think should happen with Feddy?

Assault and DUI+ already on his list.

With fentanyl pushers in general?

If he's found guilty then he should receive an appropriate sentence.

But the problem I am trying to explain to you is that sentencing has been demonstrated to be unbalanced, with disproportionately long sentences going to black convicts compared to white, coupled with unbalanced convictions, trials, and arrests.

The system is bent, as you suggested, but in the opposite direction from your inane assertion.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19329 on: October 30, 2021, 11:43:01 PM »

Has a lot to do with representation.  Public defenders only do so much.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19330 on: October 30, 2021, 11:44:55 PM »

No.

When all things are equal, all things are not equal. (Stops and arrests are unequal, too, after all. Ditto sentencing and parole.)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19331 on: October 30, 2021, 11:48:15 PM »

Yes.

What I said is actually true.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19332 on: October 30, 2021, 11:54:24 PM »

Yes.

What I said is actually true.

No, what you said is not true. It does not have "a lot" to do with representation. It's a factor, but just not that big a factor, because the problems exist even when that is accounted for.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19333 on: October 31, 2021, 12:07:34 AM »

GFY, shitstain. I earned my lifestyle. I didn't sit around demanding handouts like you do all day long.

You mooched that line off another mooch, mooch. Dont you ever get sick of being a useless mouth?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19334 on: October 31, 2021, 05:55:14 AM »

And your evidence for that is? Because there is a very interesting assumption at the core of your proposition.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 ... 2926