Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1307 1308 [1309] 1310 1311 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753345 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19620 on: November 03, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »

The great news, guys, is we have sent the message to the people of New Jersey, Ciattarelli said Wednesday morning. And although it was not my intention, we have sent the message to the entire country.

And that national message is this. Dems! When you don't show up at the polls, Satan takes over.

McAuliffe got 200,000 more votes than Northam.

GOP capitalized on racial fear and resentment around schools.
For what it is worth, the last time the party of a first term President won either the VA or NJ governor race was 1981.

Satan Ronnie was Prez.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19621 on: November 03, 2021, 04:20:33 PM »

Horse shit. He engages with our allies as equals. It is called diplomacy. 

I especially like how Joe has to pat himself on the back ("So many have come up to me and said....")

True leaders do not do this.

Bullshit.

No one is better at the the veteran came up to me and he had tears in his eyes and he said, Sir, I just wanted to give you my Purple Heart because...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19622 on: November 03, 2021, 04:20:59 PM »

Btw, kid, we don't have Biden saying to another foreign leader, "I would like you to do us a favor, though".

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19623 on: November 03, 2021, 04:23:34 PM »

I especially like how Joe has to pat himself on the back ("So many have come up to me and said....")

I used to think you were an enormous hypocrite, but I have come to understand that your brain simply does not have the capacity to hold on to events that happen so far apart in time that they fall on consecutive days.

It has limited you to the point where you are comfortable with being republican. While it may be beyond your control it still makes you a serious danger to society.

Been telling you guys kid is a True Believer who will gladly wear his brown or black shirt in a torchlight rally.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19624 on: November 03, 2021, 04:24:45 PM »

How kid sees Biden, and many, many, many people see Trump:

https://youtu.be/dk47saogI8o

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19625 on: November 03, 2021, 04:27:58 PM »

The great news, guys, is we have sent the message to the people of New Jersey, Ciattarelli said Wednesday morning. And although it was not my intention, we have sent the message to the entire country.

And that national message is this. Dems! When you don't show up at the polls, Satan takes over.

McAuliffe got 200,000 more votes than Northam.

GOP capitalized on racial fear and resentment around schools.
For what it is worth, the last time the party of a first term President won either the VA or NJ governor race was 1981.

True dat.

This was historic GOP turnout.

McAuliffe was not a great candidate and Third Way is a loser.

Get rid of GOP lite.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19626 on: November 03, 2021, 04:47:42 PM »

Youngkin

On day one I will ban Critical Race Theory in the public schools!

Except one thing...

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19627 on: November 03, 2021, 05:16:10 PM »

You all need to desensitize a little

Don't jump out of your skin with every Biden appraisal that you may not like - and immediately go to "but Trump..blah blah."

It's not, "but Trump..."

It's but "YOU, Kid, said nothing critical of Trump when he did far worse!"
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19628 on: November 03, 2021, 05:19:07 PM »

Then he took the scary Black people frame and ran with it.

Nothing scary about black people in general.  Just as many scary whites, if not more.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19629 on: November 03, 2021, 05:21:33 PM »

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/10/1103712

This is about the climate change caused famine in Madagascar.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19630 on: November 03, 2021, 05:28:43 PM »

Youngkin

On day one I will ban Critical Race Theory in the public schools!

"In the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., we are called to judge one another based on the content of our character and not the color of our skin.  And that is why there is no place for critical race theory in our school system, and why, on day one, I am going to ban it.

"CRT teaches children to see everything through a lens of race and then to divide them into buckets and and have children who are called privileged and others who are victims.

"It is just wrong."

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19631 on: November 03, 2021, 05:29:52 PM »

Then he took the scary Black people frame and ran with it.

Nothing scary about black people in general.  Just as many scary whites, if not more.

Youre so full of shit the whites of your eyes are brown.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19632 on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:05 PM »

It's but "YOU, Kid, said nothing critical of Trump when he did far worse!"

I am very sorry a nice chap like you was led by the nose.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19633 on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:40 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/specials/new-faces-of-covid-deaths/index.html

"The most recent group of 100,000 deaths is very different from the first, showing how the disease has shifted. And most were preventable.

Younger, Southern, rural and white.

An NBC News analysis of what changed from the first 100,000 Covid deaths in the U.S. to the most recent 100,000 deaths shows key geographic and demographic shifts in the evolution of the pandemic. Covid  hot spots moved from densely populated cities concentrated in the Northeast and on the West Coast to Southern states and more rural regions. The disease also shifted from disproportionately affecting older adults and people with underlying conditions into a more indiscriminate killer among those who were unvaccinated.

They are deaths that were largely preventable."

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19634 on: November 03, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »

I used to think you were an enormous hypocrite, but I have come to understand that your brain simply does not have the capacity to hold on to events that happen so far apart in time that they fall on consecutive days.

It has limited you to the point where you are comfortable with being republican. While it may be beyond your control it still makes you a serious danger to society.

Been telling you guys kid is a True Believer who will gladly wear his brown or black shirt in a torchlight rally.

Hmmm..

you are sounding like FacTron now
Pages: 1 ... 1307 1308 [1309] 1310 1311 ... 2925