Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749926 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #20205 on: November 09, 2021, 04:42:30 PM »

Larry what you do is play the race card over and over again in our disagreements over the years.

Racism was not and is not a factor in my disagreeing with you.

I thought you were wrong and I told you why.

Was racism a factor when we agreed on the other 90% of issues, or was I clear-eyed and rational?

Perhaps you should examine your own prejudices before blaming others for them.

or don't.

beyond that, best of luck

Over the years you have said racist shit again and again and I called you on it and you say I am playing the race card.

Saying playing the race card over and over is racist as fuck.

That you will not acknowledge what I tell you and in fact tell me I need psychiatric help is racist as fuck.

What Larry is really saying is...

You will have to pry that race card out of his cold, dead hand!

Special Victims Unit has now been dispatched.

Fuck you.

No one does victimhood better than straight white men.

Ask Sen. (fascist fist pump) Hawley.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20206 on: November 09, 2021, 04:45:38 PM »

Remember I maintained that Biden Vaccine Mandates will not survive Constitutional challenges.

Right now 27 states over five federal court districts have filed suit.
One Court has already issued a temporary block of the order.
In a two-page order, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit cited grave statutory and constitutional issues with the federal COVID-19 vaccine rule developed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The court did not provide details. The vaccine requirement would apply to about 84 million workers across the country and go into effect Jan. 4

You guys keep putting bullets in the gun but you are not DeNiro as Michael.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #20207 on: November 09, 2021, 04:49:28 PM »

The vaccine mandate lawsuits keep piling up.

Dozens of U.S. Navy SEALs and other Special Warfare Command service members are going after the Biden administration and Defense Department for their refusal to grant religious exemptions to the coronavirus vaccine mandate. First Liberty filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of the service members on Tuesday.

The complaint, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, cites the U.S. Constitution, Navy and DOD regulations, the Administrative Procedure Act, and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which should protect the service members

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20208 on: November 09, 2021, 04:52:41 PM »

Btw, Larry, we are still waiting in that list of ACCOMPLISHMENTS from your Squad friends.

Having trouble finding someone to research it for you?

Hammy is so slow he is growing moss.

Turtles whoosh right by him.

Hamy needs to tell me what to do in order to enhance his self esteem.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20209 on: November 09, 2021, 05:14:44 PM »

The vaccine mandate lawsuits keep piling up.

Dozens of U.S. Navy SEALs and other Special Warfare Command service members are going after the Biden administration and Defense Department for their refusal to grant religious exemptions to the coronavirus vaccine mandate. First Liberty filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of the service members on Tuesday.

The complaint, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, cites the U.S. Constitution, Navy and DOD regulations, the Administrative Procedure Act, and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which should protect the service members

First Liberty?

SUCKERS!

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20210 on: November 09, 2021, 05:21:58 PM »

That you have not seen something does not mean it has not been shown.

Nor is Larry's insistence that something is racist proof that it is.

Nor is endless wrangling about it going to change your minds.

If Larry sees racism, rather than a reasoned difference of opinion, when (I) some people disagree with him, I agree minds will not be changed. I can't change that deeply ingrained POV. 

And if others here believe they can't disagree with someone else for fear of charges of racism or any other kind of bias, that is a pretty sad commentary.

And one I do not subscribe to.

And your inability to concede that you might be in error is part of the problem, Banks.

That coming from you is beyond funny.

I could be wrong on several things, but my views on race and equality and racism is not one of them.

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

I figured you had lied when you said you would let the other topic drop.

So, you're a liar. Not really news.

It turns out I am a liar, too.

I only "admitted" to being a liar in the hopes of ending the other discussion. It seems not to have ended.

Banks, you are not infallible. (No, neither am I - but I have admitted to being wrong on this forum more often than you, Kid, Ward, and Ham combined.)

You are especially not infallible when it comes to your own foibles. Evidently, you cannot see them to even consider the possibility.

And your surety that YOU are never wrong on race related stuff is one of those areas.

You have made mistakes and continue to make them. You're not unique in that. Not even unique on Elba. And compared to Ward, Kid, and Ham, you are the epitome of flexibility. You're still rigid and unbending.

Regardless of what you think of me, Banks, consider that there might be something to what I am saying. Label me whatever you would like. LOL from now until 2022.

But consider that there might be something to what I am saying.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20212 on: November 09, 2021, 05:41:53 PM »

If Larry sees racism, rather than a reasoned difference of opinion, when (I) some people disagree with him, I agree minds will not be changed. I can't change that deeply ingrained POV. 

And if others here believe they can't disagree with someone else for fear of charges of racism or any other kind of bias, that is a pretty sad commentary.

And your inability to concede that you might be in error is part of the problem, Banks.

I could be wrong on several things, but my views on race and equality and racism is not one of them.

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

So, you're a liar. Not really news.

It turns out I am a liar, too.

I only "admitted" to being a liar in the hopes of ending the other discussion. It seems not to have ended.

Banks, you are not infallible. (No, neither am I - but I have admitted to being wrong on this forum more often than you, Kid, Ward, and Ham combined.)

You are especially not infallible when it comes to your own foibles. Evidently, you cannot see them to even consider the possibility.

And your surety that YOU are never wrong on race related stuff is one of those areas.

You have made mistakes and continue to make them. You're not unique in that. Not even unique on Elba. And compared to Ward, Kid, and Ham, you are the epitome of flexibility. You're still rigid and unbending.

Regardless of what you think of me, Banks, consider that there might be something to what I am saying. Label me whatever you would like. LOL from now until 2022.

But consider that there might be something to what I am saying.

Josh I knew you're a liar, a coward and a hypocrite, and its with you 24/7 and there is nothing I can do about it.

But you can.

you are what you are, and unfortunately it impacts me.

But please understand I've little respect for you as a person.

That you want to recover some of your dignity and honor is understandable, but its not going to be done by me, or by pointing a finger at me or comping my faults to your own.

Its up to you to correct you own faults.

And I'll do the best to do the same for myself.

Now fuck-off you coward.

We really have nothing more to discuss.

Until you answer my questions.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 06:10:39 PM by bankshot1 »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20213 on: November 09, 2021, 05:44:30 PM »

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/quiz/political-typology/

here's a QnD political ideology quiz 16 questions and it slots you in one 9 political groupings.

I came in at Establishment Liberal.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20214 on: November 09, 2021, 05:58:31 PM »

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

When, in the 20 some years we have been posting with him, has he EVER let a topic drop?
A parrot bit me.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20215 on: November 09, 2021, 06:06:10 PM »

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

When, in the 20 some years we have been posting with him, has he EVER let a topic drop?

Boz once again you got it wrong.

Josh did not want to answer some pertinent questions I had regading his banning of me. He did apologize and said he was wrong.

i wanted to know why he did what he did.

But Josh would not address the core issue and he wanted to move on.

So we did.

Except he began his snarky attacks on other matters.

It was Josh's passive aggressive bullshit.

He did not move on.

He did not drop the matter.

But thanks for playing boz.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20216 on: November 09, 2021, 06:14:04 PM »

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

I didn't figure he would, but he said he had.

No surprises.

And everybody always has it wrong but (Banks/Ham/Ward).
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20217 on: November 09, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/quiz/political-typology/

here's a QnD political ideology quiz 16 questions and it slots you in one 9 political groupings.

I came in at Establishment Liberal.

I am a Democratic Mainstay

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20218 on: November 09, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »

You guys keep putting bullets in the gun but you are not DeNiro as Michael.

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #20219 on: November 09, 2021, 07:45:54 PM »

Outsider Left per that Pew quiz.  The summary they give...

Outsider Left are the youngest typology group. They hold liberal views on most issues, particularly on issues of racial equality and immigration, and overwhelmingly vote Democratic. They are more skeptical of government performance than other Democratic oriented groups, though far less so than those in GOP oriented groups. While they arent particularly happy with the Democratic Party, they also have deeply negative views of the GOP.
Though nearly half of Outsider Left describe their own political views as liberal, only about three-in-ten identify as Democrats; about half say they are independents who lean toward the Democratic Party.
Pages: 1 ... 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 ... 2924