Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1364 1365 [1366] 1367 1368 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749962 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #20475 on: November 11, 2021, 09:37:36 PM »

I know this is overkill,  but I often sprinkle Parmesan on top of the pizza after cooking.   Parmesan adds a special flavor note to the standard mozzarella.  A synergy between cheeses forms.   Parmesan is why I can never become a vegan.   You cannot make a plant based Parmesan.  At some point you must squeeze a cow or a goat.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20476 on: November 11, 2021, 09:43:10 PM »

LMAO

Josh you may be the least humorous guy in Elba which is why its so much fun to make fun of you.

Banks joined Ham and Kid in admitting that he is a troll with this post.

Not that we didn't know it already.

Of course, he still isn't up to Ward's sea lion status.

Josh that's an interesting post you've chosen to interject into the recent flow of posts, as it was from yesterday morning. Perhaps you were not fully woke at the time. Which seems inconsistent with the finger-wagging SJW who so valiently guards Elba's shores. Or you were just being passive-aggressive as is your natural tendency.   

In any case Josh it seems you are having trouble moving on. And having a difficult time finding your courage or honesty. As I've already told you I can't give them back to you. You're going to have to address those issues yourself. And posturing about old posts probably is not going to work. Perhaps you should look deeper into your hypocrisy and lies and fears and you may find them.

Best of luck

Funny Josh decided I deserved troll status only after I told Josh the truth and he's having a hard time with it.

And all he had to do was answer and accept accountability for his actions, and he couldn't do it.

SSDD

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 10:00:31 PM by bankshot1 »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20477 on: November 11, 2021, 09:43:26 PM »

I know this is overkill,  but I often sprinkle Parmesan on top of the pizza after cooking.   Parmesan adds a special flavor note to the standard mozzarella.  A synergy between cheeses forms.   Parmesan is why I can never become a vegan.   You cannot make a plant based Parmesan.  At some point you must squeeze a cow or a goat.

Sir!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #20478 on: November 11, 2021, 09:49:22 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/11/11/sobering-new-report-shows-how-much-work-is-needed-protect-democracy/

Jen Rubin.   If there is a way to get this on the archive website that Josh used for the bookburner piece,  I would be happy to post it there.   Excellent breakdown on what democracy needs right now.   No time to pull quotes and pick all the apostros etc  out of them.

Toyota:

https://archive.ph/YYD4V

This entails confronting the White evangelical crusade to prioritize White power and Christian ideology over democracy. Right-wing pseudo-intellectuals, unabashed champions of nativism in right-wing media and cynical Republican politicians have heightened racial resentment and undermined the building blocks of democracy. In many instances, however, they are merely racing to catch up with the mob.

Must learn Joshs archive trick.   

Jennifer Rubin is one of the best columnists out there.   

White evangelicals Faustian bargain with Trump and his movement meant that these communities sacrificed their religious virtues and principles for power and the false sense of security that a ruthless warrior could push back the tide of secularism and racial diversification.     

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20479 on: November 11, 2021, 09:51:03 PM »

For something different, if you like blue cheese crumble a little (pick a slice or two to test bite it) its different.

as is Reggiano Parm, grated after the pizza is out of the oven, that's parm is so rich and creamy-give it a shot.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20480 on: November 11, 2021, 10:03:45 PM »

State school boards associations inFlorida, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina are all disassociating themselves
from the National Organization.
It is the latest predictable response to Merrick Garland siccing the FBI on parents who criticized local school boards.
More to follow.
If you mean out and out lies about what Garland said and has done, it is sadly to be expected from someone like you, who believes threatening violence against public officials should be encouraged, supported and protected provided the right people are doing the threatening.
The news is not hard to keep up with if you read it.
If you read ALL OF it. Which i suspect you do but chose to misrepresent in your desire to promote local right wing terroristic threats against elected officials.
What Merick Garlland said is not disputed nor is what he did.
And yet you continue to lie about what he said and misrepresent what he did. I wonder why.
Nor is how voters responded.
Ah. That is the reason for the lies. A fair number will blindly believe if.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20481 on: November 11, 2021, 10:03:58 PM »

The beef herd in Australia today is 28million.
The sheep herd is 68.1 million.

The climate change brigade are complaining about methane...are now telling bambulanders what to eat...plant based food.
National Party has said "NO" to ruining the lives of farming families with any climate change policies.

52,100 people employed in the coal industry.

Top selling vehicle in Australia today, is.  Ford Ranger Ute (pick up).
followed by 2.8 litre turbo diesel Toyota Hi Lux...Toyota Tundra pick up truck in America.
followed by Toyota LandCruiser 4WD.

Electric cars/trucks have a long way to go.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 10:06:33 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20482 on: November 11, 2021, 10:04:32 PM »

LMAO

Josh you may be the least humorous guy in Elba which is why its so much fun to make fun of you.

Banks joined Ham and Kid in admitting that he is a troll with this post.

Not that we didn't know it already.

Of course, he still isn't up to Ward's sea lion status.

Josh that's an interesting post you've chosen to interject into the recent flow of posts, as it was from yesterday morning. Perhaps you were not fully woke at the time. Which seems inconsistent with the finger-wagging SJS who so valiently guards Elba's shores. Or you were just you being passive-aggressive as you we know is your natural tendency.   

In any case Josh it seems you are having trouble moving on. And having a difficult time finding your courage or honesty. As I've already told you I can't give them back to you. You're going to have to address those issues yourself. Perhaps you should look deeper into your hypocrisy and lies and fears and you may find them.

Best of luck

Funny Josh decided I deserved troll status only after I told Josh he was a coward and hypocrite.

SSDD

Good lord...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20483 on: November 11, 2021, 10:08:44 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/11/11/sobering-new-report-shows-how-much-work-is-needed-protect-democracy/

Jen Rubin.   If there is a way to get this on the archive website that Josh used for the bookburner piece,  I would be happy to post it there.   Excellent breakdown on what democracy needs right now.   No time to pull quotes and pick all the apostros etc  out of them.

Toyota:

https://archive.ph/YYD4V

This entails confronting the White evangelical crusade to prioritize White power and Christian ideology over democracy. Right-wing pseudo-intellectuals, unabashed champions of nativism in right-wing media and cynical Republican politicians have heightened racial resentment and undermined the building blocks of democracy. In many instances, however, they are merely racing to catch up with the mob.

Must learn Joshs archive trick.   

Jennifer Rubin is one of the best columnists out there.   

White evangelicals Faustian bargain with Trump and his movement meant that these communities sacrificed their religious virtues and principles for power and the false sense of security that a ruthless warrior could push back the tide of secularism and racial diversification.     

I admire her clear eyed integrity. She is a conservative in the best sense because she is a patriot.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20484 on: November 11, 2021, 10:14:50 PM »

Germany seems to be in the EU chorus bashing Australia over emissions targets/climate change.
It ditched nuclear, has solar and wind...now has to get power from RUSSIA because the sun hasn't been shining and the wind hasn't been blowing.

Russia's electricity:

46% gas
18%coal....tut tut
18% hydro
17% nuclear..31 nuclear power reactors.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20485 on: November 11, 2021, 10:16:02 PM »

The beef herd in Australia today is 28million.
The sheep herd is 68.1 million.

The climate change brigade are complaining about methane...are now telling bambulanders what to eat...plant based food.
National Party has said "NO" to ruining the lives of farming families with any climate change policies.

52,100 people employed in the coal industry.

Top selling vehicle in Australia today, is.  Ford Ranger Ute (pick up).
followed by 2.8 litre turbo diesel Toyota Hi Lux...Toyota Tundra pick up truck in America.
followed by Toyota LandCruiser 4WD.

Electric cars/trucks have a long way to go.

Adapt or dont

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20486 on: November 11, 2021, 10:18:14 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20487 on: November 11, 2021, 10:18:56 PM »

CNN and AXIOS trying to polish the turd that is Chris Christie:

Shhh...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 10:20:40 PM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20488 on: November 11, 2021, 10:22:14 PM »

???
Peace organization threatens riots.

Leaders of New York City's Black Lives Matter movement on Wednesday reacting to their new mayor: https://news.yahoo.com/black-lives-matter-activists-threaten-030000354.html

This is no different than January 6 insurrectionists, disrespecting the results of an election.

That is your dumbest take in months, both self serving and dead wrong.

I would ask you to think about what you are saying but I am sure that would be too painful for you to even try.

Don't fault others because you aren't willing or able to see what's clearly in front of you.

They are not questioning his authority as Mayor, you dumbass. They are informing him as their mayor that if he insists on putting hit squads on the street to sow fear similar to their experience of the last iteration of this policy, he would blow his chance to preside over a functioning city. People would be scared and mad and rightly so. Adams will decide what to do with the information. BLM leaders did not set up any kind of gallows or start yelling lets go madams!

ADD NYC to the growing just of topics of which you remain ignorant.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20489 on: November 11, 2021, 10:22:30 PM »

US electricity generation:

Fossil fuels  60.6%
Gas                40.5%
Coal               19.3    773 billion KW
etc

John Kerry and co should be cleaning up their own backyard before lecturing others.
Pages: 1 ... 1364 1365 [1366] 1367 1368 ... 2924