Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 ... 2793

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 655431 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21135 on: November 21, 2021, 08:09:56 PM »

The protesters must never get comfortable rioting and burning and looting. And the issue of insurance should not matter. I do not support rioting. And I do not support rioting in my city for something that my city had no part in. They cannot blame me for something that I had no part in, and they cannot smash windows in my city.

The cops need to get better at doing crowd control. And the cops need to do blockades, and they need to protect the housing, and the cops need to protect the grocery stores, etc. The cops need to learn how to handle riots better. We need to educate and train our police better so that the cops can better handle riot situations.

Wild mobs running through the streets rioting and burning and looting is a failure of the city to properly protect its residents.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:12:39 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21136 on: November 21, 2021, 09:10:17 PM »

Momma, dont let your baby grow up to be a proud boy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #21137 on: November 21, 2021, 10:28:31 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21138 on: November 22, 2021, 12:39:20 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Two resign from Fox News because of ongoing irresponsible voices the network permits.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21139 on: November 22, 2021, 12:42:22 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Two resign from Fox News because of ongoing irresponsible voices the network permits.

That was a pretty rash decision considering they have been there since (checks watch) 2009.

What took them so long?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21140 on: November 22, 2021, 12:42:42 AM »

CPAC has banned Sesame Street Muppets from attending their convention because of promoting the COVID vaccinations.

How stupid is that ban?! Really?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/kimmel-mocks-gop-conference-sesame-150643903.html
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #21141 on: November 22, 2021, 02:07:27 AM »

Puppet on puppet attacks are bread and butter to the conservative of today.

Anything more substantial is well beyond their weight class.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21142 on: November 22, 2021, 06:52:18 AM »

The protesters must never get comfortable rioting and burning and looting. And the issue of insurance should not matter. I do not support rioting. And I do not support rioting in my city for something that my city had no part in. They cannot blame me for something that I had no part in, and they cannot smash windows in my city.

The cops need to get better at doing crowd control. And the cops need to do blockades, and they need to protect the housing, and the cops need to protect the grocery stores, etc. The cops need to learn how to handle riots better. We need to educate and train our police better so that the cops can better handle riot situations.

Wild mobs running through the streets rioting and burning and looting is a failure of the city to properly protect its residents.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes, blockades...walls,fences...water cannons, rubber/bean bag bullets, tear gas...all help.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21143 on: November 22, 2021, 06:58:23 AM »

Wisconsin, goddamn...

The graphic footage was on my tv news tonite.
It was horrible, I switched the tv off, too sad for my mind to cope with.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21144 on: November 22, 2021, 07:12:31 AM »

I like Hayes

Good for him
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21145 on: November 22, 2021, 07:32:15 AM »

That was a pretty rash decision considering they have been there since (checks watch) 2009.

What took them so long?

Read the statement
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21146 on: November 22, 2021, 10:22:25 AM »

There are crazy people who want a race war in the USA.

In my hometown there was the case of 2 children fighting on a playground, it was a white child and a black child fighting and the black child fell and hit his head on the cement and died. It was a tragic event.

Louis Farrakhan said that there must be justice for the black child, and he came to the Antelope Valley and he called for a race war. Instead of wanting to bring the children up to the level of good civilized adults who do not handle situations with violence, Farrakhan was trying to bring everyone down to the level of children fighting on a playground, and he called for a race war.

There was an Italian-American in town, Frank Visco, and I guess Frank Visco had a private talk with Louis Farrakhan, and then Louis Farrakhan left town and the race war never happened.

Some scumbags who do not have real jobs would love to see a race war happen. It is up to the civilized adults to keep the peace, and to remind people that in America all men are equal.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tony

It sounds in your retelling that Frankie V made Looie Bowties an offer he couldn't refuse.

The main thing was that Frank Visco was able to help keep the peace while using the most basic foundation the USA was built on and that is that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, Frank Visco would not let Louis Farrakhan divide us up and fight us among ourselves.

We need to have E Pluribus Unum here, many become one. America will only work if we all are one. All men are created equal.
It sounds like if Frank Visco was a pig he would Napoleon. And that people like him did not fight to prevent division  ut to perpetuate it, as long as they are on top.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21147 on: November 22, 2021, 10:24:38 AM »

Merced, California, where they can work picking strawberries....
You have no clue what a farm laborer s life is like, do you.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Holly Martins

« Reply #21148 on: November 22, 2021, 10:37:22 AM »

http://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/11/scary-future-american-right-national-conservatism-conference/620746/

Hitler band camp. Of course it was in Orlando.

Always enjoy Brooks writing. (parentheses replace quote marks in quote below)

Hawley delivered a classic culture war speech defending manhood and masculinity: (The deconstruction of America depends on the deconstruction of American men.)
 Listening to Hawley talk populist is like listening to a white progressive Upper West Sider in the 1970s try to talk jive. The words are there, but hes trying so hard it sounds ridiculous. 

Brooks,  who used to be more a mainstream conservative, now seems like an anthropologist venturing into the heart of darkness.   Thanks for posting,  Facili.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21149 on: November 22, 2021, 10:41:40 AM »

Wisconsin, good grief.   I hope the nation,  especially the lawn order cadre,  can wait a few minutes until the motive is deciphered.   But look for immediate spin on The Attack on Christmas and Christian America...
Pages: 1 ... 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 ... 2793