Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1516 1517 [1518] 1519 1520 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763395 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22755 on: January 02, 2022, 10:37:59 PM »

The best strip club in Los Angeles is Bare Elegance...

www.bareelegance.com/

Clint Eastwood goes there, and Danny DeVito, and David Spade, and other stars go there.

When you go there you will see limousines lined up outside from all of the stars there.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22756 on: January 03, 2022, 08:43:06 AM »

Here is a hot babe from the Hooters in Anaheim...

Salute,

Tony V.

I look at this child and think she is older than my grandkids but younger than my youngest daughter.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:21:32 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #22757 on: January 03, 2022, 10:01:30 AM »

So Tony is a heterosexual.  Guess we have established that now.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22758 on: January 03, 2022, 12:04:23 PM »

"So that's a crack ho?"

Anthony Soprano Jr

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22759 on: January 03, 2022, 01:11:08 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22760 on: January 03, 2022, 03:54:28 PM »

A little Mexican girl was discovered to have an IQ that is higher than Einstein.

https://people.com/human-interest/8-year-old-mexican-girl-higher-iq-than-einstein/

We need to be sure that children around the world have access to an education, and certainly we need people to work in the fields but we also need doctors and scientists and teachers.

And we need to get the people of the world onto the world wide web, including to sites like Elba, so that they can share their ideas, and people judge the ideas on their own merit over the web, they are not looking at the person who wrote the idea, so they are less apt to be wrongly racist, or sexist, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22761 on: January 03, 2022, 04:08:13 PM »

A little Mexican girl was discovered to have an IQ that is higher than Einstein.

https://people.com/human-interest/8-year-old-mexican-girl-higher-iq-than-einstein/

We need to be sure that children around the world have access to an education, and certainly we need people to work in the fields but we also need doctors and scientists and teachers.

And we need to get the people of the world onto the world wide web, including to sites like Elba, so that they can share their ideas, and people judge the ideas on their own merit over the web, they are not looking at the person who wrote the idea, so they are less apt to be wrongly racist, or sexist, etc.

Einstein never took an IQ test, so we have no real idea whether an IQ is higher than his would have been or not, despite claims to have accurately estimated it.

That said, yes, we need to reach the children whose potential is great, to offer them support such that they might be able to thrive and perhaps to achieve great things.

Access to Elba? Eh... but plenty of sites that are worthwhile for kids, for sure.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22762 on: January 03, 2022, 05:01:20 PM »

We have to follow the SCIENCE!

The reason is that with the sheer volume of new cases that we are having and that we expect to continue with omicron, one of the things we want to be careful of is that we do not have so many people out... if you are asymptomatic and you are infected we want to get people back to the jobs  particularly those with essential jobs to keep our society running smoothly.
So I think that was a very prudent and good choice on the part of the CDC which we spent a considerable amount of time discussing, namely, getting people back in half the time that they would have been out so they can get back to the workplace doing things that are important to keep society running smoothly.

Anthony Fauci

Oh. 

THAT science

The science that says the most vital part of sustaining life is a healthy economy and America has the best in the world.

Glad he finally woke up.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:20:33 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22763 on: January 03, 2022, 05:29:10 PM »

We have to follow the SCIENCE!

The reason is that with the sheer volume of new cases that we are having and that we expect to continue with omicron, one of the things we want to be careful of is that we do not have so many people out... if you are asymptomatic and you are infected we want to get people back to the jobs  particularly those with essential jobs to keep our society running smoothly.
So I think that was a very prudent and good choice on the part of the CDC which we spent a considerable amount of time discussing, namely, getting people back in half the time that they would have been out so they can get back to the workplace doing things that are important to keep society running smoothly.

Anthony Fauci

Oh. 

THAT science

The science that says the most vital part of sustaining life is a healthy economy and America has the best in the world.

Glad he finally woke up.

It is sometimes known as Situation Awareness... something conservatives have no concept except in terms of disruption
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22764 on: January 03, 2022, 05:38:29 PM »

ACHTUNG MOTHERFUCKERS!

In short, the Republic faces an existential threat from a movement that is openly contemptuous of democracy and has shown that it is willing to use violence to achieve its ends. No self-governing society can survive such a threat by denying that it exists. Rather, survival depends on looking back and forward at the same time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/01/opinion/january-6-attack-committee.html

do not say you were not told this reckoning was coming

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22765 on: January 03, 2022, 06:19:32 PM »

Israel and the Arabs have improved relations over the last few years, and things are better now that Arafat is gone, and Saddam Hussein, and Bin Laden, a lot of bad guys are dead now.

So, now the suffering of the people of the West Bank and of Gaza can be eased, the people can go live in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai and they can be essential workers, and they can do construction work building housing, etc, they can have good peaceful lives in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai, and they can have families, etc. It is not like the old days when Arafat would make the people starve and blame the starvation on the Jews, and when Saddam used to pay money to the families of suicide bombers. Times have changed, and the people are not forced to suffer and starve, they can go live a good life in peace in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uae-defends-israel-deal-as-shake-up-of-tired-mideast-diplomacy/

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22766 on: January 03, 2022, 06:26:09 PM »

News Item

AOC spends New Years in Florida. Dining and drinking with boyfriend.
Partying(maskless).

If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician who decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I would  be a pretty doggone wealthy man, let me tell you, Florida Governor  DeSantis joked. I mean, congresspeople, mayors, governors, I mean you name it.

The last laugh is always the loudest.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22767 on: January 03, 2022, 06:40:14 PM »

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-03816-5#citeas

This explains so much:
People Who Fall for Pseudoscience Use Less Evidence to Reach Conclusions
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22768 on: January 03, 2022, 06:51:27 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/nfl-halt-race-norming-which-assumed-black-players-had-lower-n1269435

The NFL has pledged to stop assuming that black players have lower cognitive function.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22769 on: January 03, 2022, 07:12:31 PM »

News Item

AOC spends New Years in Florida. Dining and drinking with boyfriend.
Partying(maskless).

If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician who decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I would  be a pretty doggone wealthy man, let me tell you, Florida Governor  DeSantis joked. I mean, congresspeople, mayors, governors, I mean you name it.

The last laugh is always the loudest.

No Republicans. You can not fucker her...

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1516 1517 [1518] 1519 1520 ... 2929