Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 2719

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499615 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #23220 on: January 18, 2022, 10:38:44 PM »

So I can write you down as favoring jailing Dr..Fauci ....?

Not without a proper investigation
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23221 on: January 18, 2022, 10:42:56 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/prosecutor-gave-matt-gaets-ex-immunity-for-grand-jury-testimony-2022-1

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend was granted immunity in exchange for her grand jury testimony, report says

HEH

Non story except  for the harassment of the girl
Yeah, the Mann Act is purely notional, no big deal.

By the way, is there a crime a Republican can commit you won't excuse? I mean, other than opposing Trump.

I wouldnt actually vote for Trump if he murdered someone on Fifth Avenue.

So yes.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23222 on: January 18, 2022, 10:57:16 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23223 on: January 19, 2022, 01:47:55 AM »

So I can write you down as favoring jailing Dr..Fauci ....?

Not without a proper investigation

You mean like the one into Benghazi? Oh, wait, nothing about that was proper.

The ones Congress carried out about how the administration handled the Pandemic prior to the 2020 election? Oh, wait, there was no investigation.

You mean the one that President Trump initiated on voting fraud that found none, so he disbanded it?

Your party cannot be trusted to investigate the cause of a water spill during lunch, Kid, unless they think the Democrats did it or can be blamed for it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23224 on: January 19, 2022, 01:48:52 AM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/prosecutor-gave-matt-gaets-ex-immunity-for-grand-jury-testimony-2022-1

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend was granted immunity in exchange for her grand jury testimony, report says

HEH

By the way, is there a crime a Republican can commit you won't excuse? I mean, other than opposing Trump.

So yes.

You'd vote for him if he got off on a technicality, Kid. Don't kid yourself.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23225 on: January 19, 2022, 01:51:12 AM »

HEH

So yes.
But your only concern with the allegations against Gaetz is that his girl friend was "harassed". Got it. When did you decide to support statutory rape?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23226 on: January 19, 2022, 09:54:24 AM »

Your party cannot be trusted to investigate the cause of a water spill during lunch, Kid, unless they think the Democrats did it or can be blamed for it.

My party wouldnt be investigating

Likely there wouldnt even be an investigation.  The good doc is protected - and like with Ms Clinton this is ... to me.. proper (years of service do count).

Then again with talk of Hilary maybe running again and with any thought of the good Dr F not retiring soon.....all bets could be off.

Holly Martins

« Reply #23227 on: January 19, 2022, 10:06:36 AM »

What if it was the Bowery? 

(Pre 90s gentrification, that is)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:10:06 AM by Barton3.0 »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23228 on: January 19, 2022, 12:41:54 PM »

HEH

So yes.
But your only concern with the allegations against Gaetz is that his girl friend was "harassed". Got it. When did you decide to support statutory rape?

Kid was our resident Roy Moore booster, so it
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23229 on: January 19, 2022, 01:22:33 PM »

My party wouldnt be investigating

Likely there wouldnt even be an investigation.  The good doc is protected - and like with Ms Clinton this is ... to me.. proper (years of service do count).

Then again with talk of Hilary maybe running again and with any thought of the good Dr F not retiring soon.....all bets could be off.

Because it is about politics, not about truth.

Got it.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23230 on: January 19, 2022, 02:46:09 PM »

Well, no

Unlike with Trump the fact Fauci might be under investigation means nothing.  Unless something is uncovered

Not political at all for me. 

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23231 on: January 19, 2022, 02:51:28 PM »

Well, no

Unlike with Trump the fact Fauci might be under investigation means nothing.  Unless something is uncovered

Fauci is not under investigation. Comments about investigating him are based on no allegations at all.. Any "investigation " would be inherently politocal. That is the point. Fucking idiots like Kari Lake want to put him in jail without any basis for it. The same with her demand to jail ection workers. That is why she is an ass and an idiot, not my disagreement with her policies. That is why people like her are dangerous.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23232 on: January 19, 2022, 03:11:04 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23233 on: January 19, 2022, 03:12:24 PM »

Well, no

Fauci is not under investigation. Comments about investigating him are based on no allegations at all.. Any "investigation " would be inherently politocal. That is the point. Fucking idiots like Kari Lake want to put him in jail without any basis for it. The same with her demand to jail ection workers. That is why she is an ass and an idiot, not my disagreement with her policies. That is why people like her are dangerous.

Kid is just kindly sharing what his fellow Nazis are mumbling to each other between hits of meth.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23234 on: January 19, 2022, 04:03:01 PM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2022/01/18/guest-post-the-tie-that-binds-the-conspiracies/

More than fifty GOP congressmen need a huge helping of just desserts.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 2719