Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743029 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24795 on: March 03, 2022, 10:24:55 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/03/sport/stanford-soccer-player-katie-meyer-found-dead/index.html

So fucking sad.

Prayers out to the Meyer and Stanford soccer families

Likely another COVID-based depression death.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24796 on: March 03, 2022, 10:30:11 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/03/sport/stanford-soccer-player-katie-meyer-found-dead/index.html

So fucking sad.

Bitch, please!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24797 on: March 03, 2022, 12:11:19 PM »

So Biden is now proposing $10 billion for Ukraine aid. Zelensky, grateful for the aid, says it is a pity it did not come BEFORE the war.
Which begs the bigger question.
What has the West been spending money on for the last few decades.?
The NATO nations turned a blind eye on their individual minimums of 2% opting, instead, for Windmills and Welfare.
And now a dictator with nukes is running amok.
If the government shirks its main responsibilities of protecting its citizens what is the point of having a government?

See Defund the Police for variants of this idiocy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24798 on: March 03, 2022, 12:27:14 PM »

Until republicans pledged their loyalty to Putin against the Untied States and NATO, Russian ground troops stayed out of Europe.

Putin has read your personal weakness as weakness in the west and chose his moment.

Thanks Red for the job you are doing fucking everything up.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #24799 on: March 03, 2022, 12:31:54 PM »

So fucking sad.

Likely you are another festering bunghole masquerading as a sentient lifeform.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24800 on: March 03, 2022, 01:03:59 PM »

So Biden is now proposing $10 billion for Ukraine aid. Zelensky, grateful for the aid, says it is a pity it did not come BEFORE the war.
The NATO nations turned a blind eye on their individual minimums of 2% opting, instead, for Windmills and Welfare.
If the government shirks its main responsibilities of protecting its citizens what is the point of having a government?

Another Republican who now sees Putin as a threat.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24801 on: March 03, 2022, 01:13:56 PM »

Another Republican who now sees Putin as a threat.
Whoosh!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24802 on: March 03, 2022, 01:14:11 PM »

California is the least literate state in the USA...

https://edsource.org/updates/california-has-the-lowest-literacy-rate-of-any-state-data-suggests

One third of our people are immigrants, and many people here do not speak English.

They can survive because they can pick fruit, and they can do construction jobs, and they can drive trucks, and they can work in restaurants, etc.

But there is a whole world out there that the people are missing out on because of their inability to read and write, and as a state our people will not fulfill their potential if they are illiterate.

We need to teach our people English, and we need to make sure that everyone in California knows how to read and write. And we need for children to have a love of reading.

And in the USA the best and the brightest can rise to the top, that is how freedom works, and you need to be able to read and write so you can rise to a better position in life, and also so you can better serve the USA as a citizen owned nation.

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24803 on: March 03, 2022, 01:19:16 PM »

So fucking sad.

Barton unleashes his inner Facilitatorn.
LOL!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24804 on: March 03, 2022, 01:45:10 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2022/03/03/trucker-tantrum-fizzles-out-how-the-anti-vaccine-overreach-backfired-on-the/

It is good Red still admits to himself how right I am each morning when he looks himself over in the mirror.

Words can have power.

Keep marching.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24805 on: March 03, 2022, 01:47:07 PM »

So fucking sad.

He has definitely been Fox-buggered.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24806 on: March 03, 2022, 02:56:19 PM »

Silvio Berlusconi first got rich from building public housing. That was how he got his start. And that same opportunity is available in America. There is HUD, and there is the SBA, and there are local programs, people can get extremely wealthy from building housing for HUD, especially if they save and invest wisely. A lot of new rich people are going to be created as we create housing for our many homeless people.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:02:30 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24807 on: March 03, 2022, 03:33:13 PM »

Basically...

The West ignored the rise of Russia and China, and was busy with climate change folly etc instead of arming itself for absolute protection of every country in it.

Washington has made Alliances...NATO, ANZUS, AUKUS etc.
If Washington is no longer committed to these Alliances and wants out, it should just say so.
American people want to stay out of more wars, no American lives at risk?...understandable and fair enough.
Say so, declare that it's "every country for itself" and let the cards fall where they may.

The countries with nukes will have an advantage, those with no nukes will quickly be taken over and enslaved by the China-Russia communist monster military, the largest ever seen on earth.
China-Russia would then rule the world, own everything in the world one way or another.
America would then be their servant.
What US economy? There'd be no such thing.
What there would be...Americans eating grass to survive, as in North Korea.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:43:04 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24808 on: March 03, 2022, 03:46:40 PM »

Bambu, I am part of the West, and I love the USA, and I am a good Christian who tries to love his neighbors. And I cared when the USA lost our electronics jobs to Japan, and I hated it as Japan bought our movie studios, and as we lost jobs to China, etc.

I had a roommate in Malibu who was the daughter of a general in China, so I was like a direct ambassador to the government of China, and I talked a lot about world peace and creating honest jobs for people. We want peace and trade, and we want for wise old, peaceful Elders to control the armies. We want peace. She was my roommate for a whole year. I was an ambassador for the West.

And I went to Rome for help, and I went to the Vatican. Back then Pope John Paul II was the Pope, and I tried to talk with the Pope about what was happening here in California. I spent 6 weeks in Rome. I care, and I tried.

And I have tried to use the world wide web as a tool of peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24809 on: March 03, 2022, 03:59:38 PM »

The "West" has been anything but busy with the Climate Change "folly."

The climate changes that are coming are far deadlier towards you and me and everybody else than Putin would be unless he unleashed his entire nuclear arsenal and maybe even then.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 2918