Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1671 1672 [1673] 1674 1675 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742779 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25080 on: March 16, 2022, 11:08:21 AM »

So Biden is going to use TikTok to blame inflation and gasoline prices  on Putin?
Excuse me.
But senior citizens who cannot afford electric cars vote.
Young people do not.
Wow. So you are saying this was his only attempt at outreach on the issue and he did not use other targeted modes of communication to reach other groups?
That would be correct.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25081 on: March 16, 2022, 12:44:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1503752794158911493

Note that while Russia has sanctioned Clinton and many other current and former US officials, they did not sanction Trump.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25082 on: March 16, 2022, 02:22:45 PM »

Trump is broke. No point in sanctioning the hobo at this point.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25083 on: March 16, 2022, 02:26:02 PM »

So Biden is going to use TikTok to blame inflation and gasoline prices  on Putin?
Excuse me.
Young people do not.
Wow. So you are saying this was his only attempt at outreach on the issue and he did not use other targeted modes of communication to reach other groups?
That would be correct.

Red does not like to admit that while the republican party is torturing teens, robbing the old, and burning books, the Democratic Party is saving the world by saving the USA. He has to deeply warp his perception of reality to avoid admitting this to himself.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25084 on: March 16, 2022, 03:53:13 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25086 on: March 16, 2022, 05:14:18 PM »

Life is crazy, and for the people who do not think that there is an enemy of evil people out there, check out this story...

A friend came out of the hospital homeless and moved into a group home. My friend had a car, and a guy asked him if he wanted to go to the beach. So, they were on their way to the beach and all of a sudden a cop car pulled up behind my friend's car, and the cop pulled my friend over. As the cop walked up to my friend's car the guy in my friend's car threw 2 bags of pot on the dash of my friend's car. The cop busted my friend, and my friend had to do 5 months in jail for that. They totally set him up to go to jail.

People will do more than just black list you and keep you from working, they will actually set you up and they will do all kinds of bad things.

And who knows why the evil people do bad things. I just know that you need to take time and get to know people before you trust them. Wait, and see how the people are. The world has evil people in it who do not have your best interests in mind.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 05:31:06 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25087 on: March 16, 2022, 05:30:26 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
That would be bullshit by you because I have seen the same reach out in numerous other media. You cartoonishly partisan hack.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25088 on: March 16, 2022, 06:11:14 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
That would be bullshit by you because I have seen the same reach out in numerous other media. You cartoonishly partisan hack.
My, my.
When do you add in I must be a racist?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #25089 on: March 16, 2022, 06:20:33 PM »

Life is crazy, and for the people who do not think that there is an enemy of evil people out there, check out this story...

A friend came out of the hospital homeless and moved into a group home. My friend had a car, and a guy asked him if he wanted to go to the beach. So, they were on their way to the beach and all of a sudden a cop car pulled up behind my friend's car, and the cop pulled my friend over. As the cop walked up to my friend's car the guy in my friend's car threw 2 bags of pot on the dash of my friend's car. The cop busted my friend, and my friend had to do 5 months in jail for that. They totally set him up to go to jail.

People will do more than just black list you and keep you from working, they will actually set you up and they will do all kinds of bad things.

And who knows why the evil people do bad things. I just know that you need to take time and get to know people before you trust them. Wait, and see how the people are. The world has evil people in it who do not have your best interests in mind.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes...and like I said before:
Want a friend, get a dog.
Want 2 friends, get 2 dogs.
The dogs won't set you up to be tossed in jail.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25090 on: March 16, 2022, 06:27:45 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25091 on: March 16, 2022, 06:33:55 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
Only when you actually say something racist you cartoonishly partisan hack.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25092 on: March 16, 2022, 06:52:58 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
Only when you actually say something racist .
I never have.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #25093 on: March 16, 2022, 06:58:21 PM »

I've found a new pin up girl on the internet.
She has bewitched me.
Bewitched me with her large .....

...amount of commonsense!
And large amount "reality-thinking".
Prepper Princess she is.

PP says:
* "If you can't feed yourself, you won't be able to feed a child."
* "Sick of getting high internet bills?
Then don't have the internet, use your free library!"

What a woman!

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25094 on: March 16, 2022, 07:20:29 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
Only when you actually say something racist .
I never have.

Is there anything that another person could say or show you that would give you pause to consider that perhaps you had said something racist?

If so, what would that be?
Pages: 1 ... 1671 1672 [1673] 1674 1675 ... 2918