Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1695 1696 [1697] 1698 1699 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742040 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25440 on: March 30, 2022, 03:03:37 PM »

The Black comedian should've stuck to trashing White people...because everyone knows you can do that today and get away with it every time.
He was safe doing it because White people, especially White males, are the most hated people in the world today, and any insult can be spewed at them from the stage without censure.

Black comedian made the mistake of attacking the wife of a bruther.

Also overheard...

Does a white actor get away with what Will Smith did (and Kanye before him)?

Ask John Wayne and Clint Eastwood about their behavior at the 1973 Academky Awards...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25442 on: March 30, 2022, 03:39:01 PM »

We need to be able to all make our own movies. We have great film schools, and Hollywood has some great studios, and I would like to see a new studio built in Anaheim. We need to be able to produce our own movies, and we need to be able to publish our own books and we need to be able to produce our own music, etc. We also need to own our own newspapers, etc, and television stations. That is what Hollywood is all about, and it should not all be owned by foreign countries, etc, it needs to be owned and produced locally.

When I tried to start my Production Company there was a website for Harvard students and I went on the website and I taught them about Shakespeare, and about Aristophanes, and Sophocles, and Aristotle, and about Machiavelli, etc, and so when I started my Production Company I had a bunch of Harvard students who wanted to work for my company. Plus I had people from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts who wanted to work for me. And Hugh Hefner almost put up the money. The hard part is getting the money. But, the secret is to hire the smartest people, and then find a good source of money to get going, such as with Netflix, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25443 on: March 30, 2022, 03:40:11 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25444 on: March 30, 2022, 03:48:37 PM »

« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 03:57:34 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25446 on: March 30, 2022, 03:53:08 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25447 on: March 30, 2022, 03:56:20 PM »

Collins comes out pro-Jackson, making the approval of the nominee almost certain - and bipartisan.

Never in doubt.

One vote out of fifty is NOT bipartisan by any stretch of the imagination.

Collins also voted to acquit Trump in impeachment number one because she was sure he had learned his lesson... yet here is asking Russia for dirt on his political rival.

To hell with Susan Collins and her quivering chin

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25448 on: March 30, 2022, 04:32:35 PM »

Russian military leaders are afraid to tell Putin the truth?   Where have we seen
such cowardice before?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQT-QFy5Nig

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #25449 on: March 30, 2022, 04:36:55 PM »

Collins comes out pro-Jackson, making the approval of the nominee almost certain - and bipartisan.

Never in doubt.

Collins also voted to acquit Trump in impeachment number one because she was sure he had learned his lesson... yet here is asking Russia for dirt on his political rival.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25450 on: March 30, 2022, 05:02:10 PM »

Russian military leaders are afraid to tell Putin the truth?   Where have we seen
such cowardice before?
In every authoritarian government. Ever. And wanna be authoritarians like.. I do not know, maybe a name will come to me.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25451 on: March 30, 2022, 05:19:30 PM »

You think Disney might consider turning Tinker Bell into a transgender fairy?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 05:23:01 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25452 on: March 30, 2022, 05:26:32 PM »

You think Disney might consider turning Tinker Bell into a transgender fairy?

This is not an example of a racist post by you.

But it is an example of a bigoted post by you. Thank you for providing such a clear example.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25453 on: March 30, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »

such cowardice before?
In every authoritarian government.
Ever.

Which underscores the biggest problems of dictators like Putin, Xi, Kin Jong-un,  etc.  Their focus is to become rulers for life  and deny their citizens the regular, orderly and lawful succession of power from one party to another.  For all its faults the American Constitutional Democracy always is the better choice as history proves.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25454 on: March 30, 2022, 05:54:42 PM »

Never in doubt.

Microanalyzing senators

Yayyyy for you
Pages: 1 ... 1695 1696 [1697] 1698 1699 ... 2918