Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742037 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25650 on: April 05, 2022, 09:32:01 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2022/04/05/putins--and-his-military-failures--are-making-his-apologists-squirm/

Carlson and Farage star in Promiscuously Fucked, High on their Own Supply, the musical, playing in shooting galleries and abandoned warehouses near you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25651 on: April 05, 2022, 09:40:26 PM »

We can have peace and prosperity on our streets. We need to bring in honest opportunities for our people. You do not need to sell drugs, and you do not need to be a criminal, and you do not need to join a gang, we need to create honest jobs for people so that they can stay honest. There is no need to be a criminal if you can make an honest living.

Instead of sending the movie jobs to Canada, and to Georgia, etc, etc, etc,  we need to create jobs right here in Hollywood.

And when I traveled around the world they all asked about Hollywood. In France, and in Italy, they all wanted to know about Hollywood.

We need to clean Hollywood up, and we need to take pride in Hollywood, and we need to create honest jobs in Hollywood.
And Hollywood can benefit from the tourism.

We have great schools, we have the AADA, and we have USC film school, and we have the Dodge film school at Chapman. The entertainment industry is all about the people, and we are training the best people right here in Southern California.

And we need to bring in altruistic companies.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25652 on: April 05, 2022, 09:56:51 PM »

Louis C.K. is a Grammy winner.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/not-joke-louis-c-k-133754849.html

And in her rant, Wendy Molyneux, condemns Woody Allen. Sorry, Wendy, but Woody has never been proven to have done anything for you to be lumping him into some broad category of abusers.

Take a seat.

Except maybe fucking his girlfriends adopted daughter?

WTF are you talking about, Willis?

Look it up.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25653 on: April 05, 2022, 10:05:27 PM »

And in her rant, Wendy Molyneux, condemns Woody Allen. Sorry, Wendy, but Woody has never been proven to have done anything for you to be lumping him into some broad category of abusers.

Take a seat.

Look it up.

Why? Because you are too lazy to support your assertion?

Oh, wait. That's what you do.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25654 on: April 05, 2022, 10:20:19 PM »

Hammy is not as up on the offscreen resume of Woody Allen as most people.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25655 on: April 05, 2022, 10:25:28 PM »

When I was a little kid in Oregon I used to get beat up because I am from California. The kids in Oregon do not like the kids from California and they thought it was perfectly acceptable to beat me up. I had to get tough fast and fight back. But I do not like Oregon very much. And they should stay out of California. It is unacceptable to beat a kid up just because he was born in California.

We have great schools, and we can have our own companies, and we do not need the hate.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25656 on: April 05, 2022, 10:52:22 PM »

Take a seat.

Exactly what he said, Ham.

Woody Allen started spending time with Soon Yi Previn (aforementioned adopted daughter of Mia Farrow) while the teen was in high school.

Farrow discovered nude pictures of Soon Yi in Allen's apartment when she was a 21 year old freshman in college - both Woody and Soon Yi insist that there was nothing between them until shortly before that.

Subsequently there have been claims of his "grooming" her when she was younger, unsurprisingly. As you say, the proof is pretty circumstantial, but the circumstances are pretty damning.

Did you somehow have the good fortune to have totally missed this before now?! (The two have been married for quite a while, now - she's 50.)
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25657 on: April 05, 2022, 11:24:53 PM »

This has a non exhaustive list of names each and every republican candidate must denounce if they plan to operate as a serious political party this cycle rather than a dish of Cucks a la Rus,

http://www.thebulwark.com/whos-soft-on-russia-meet-the-republican-anti-ukraine-caucus/

Cross post in Russian Invasion of Ukraine thread?

- - -
Too late. Josh made me do it, I swear.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 11:36:23 PM by facilitatorn »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25658 on: April 05, 2022, 11:29:21 PM »

When I was a little kid in Oregon I used to get beat up because I am from California. The kids in Oregon do not like the kids from California and they thought it was perfectly acceptable to beat me up. I had to get tough fast and fight back. But I do not like Oregon very much. And they should stay out of California. It is unacceptable to beat a kid up just because he was born in California.

We have great schools, and we can have our own companies, and we do not need the hate.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oregon is a fucked up place. I try to limit my time there. Pretty country though. Growing up back east, I always thought I would like the North West more than I do. It reminds me too much of New York north of Westchester.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25659 on: April 06, 2022, 12:16:59 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Oregon is a fucked up place. I try to limit my time there. Pretty country though. Growing up back east, I always thought I would like the North West more than I do. It reminds me too much of New York north of Westchester.

It is sad that they are taught to hate the people from California. We need to stop the hate. We need to rise above the hate and we need to be civilized adults.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #25660 on: April 06, 2022, 12:59:46 AM »

What happens when federal and state govts sell off natural resources like coal, oil, gas etc?
Answer: they lose control of them, and lose control over the pricing of them.
Wholesale price of electricity to electricity retailers rose 150% or some ridiculous amount like that...in NSW state bambuland last friday.
"Price of coal has increased, worldwide shortage, war in Ukraine, etc"...or some such tripe.
We were informed on the 6 o'clock tv news tonite.
Exactly why federal govts should own and control all mining, and energy in countries.

You commie!

Nah.
It makes perfect sense.
Fed govts own, regulate, and inspect all mining and energy production, sale and cost to the People. 
That way alarms wouldn't be switched off on oil rigs, with rigs blowing up.
That way foreigners wouldn't be owning power grids, mines, ports etc and be saying what's happening.
Also local companies seeking always to increase their bottom lines, causing high prices for consumers....wouldn't be involved.

And, federal govts should have the only superannuation scheme that compulsory 10% of salaries of employees has to be deposited by employers into every month to pay for pensions for retired employees. The funds always government guaranteed.
The federal govt then able to invest and use those funds to improve society.
A la  Singapore.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 01:02:59 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #25661 on: April 06, 2022, 01:10:43 AM »

Enter electric pickup trucks...up to 1000HP,  already on sale....more models to come soon.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25662 on: April 06, 2022, 01:21:04 AM »

Another case of voter fraud!

And another former Trumpster is the guilty party, even if he was supporting Christie at first.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/05/politics/new-hampshire-candidate-voted-two-states/index.html

Now he wants to be elected.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25663 on: April 06, 2022, 01:32:39 AM »

Oregon was the new world for yellow rebs who wanted a base wherein they could implant their brutal, hypocritical, and defeated culture.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #25664 on: April 06, 2022, 05:49:11 AM »

Saw Mr Obama went back to the White House on my tv news tonite.
"Rock star reception".
He leaned in to Joe, thought he was gonna kiss him. Bro hug instead.
Kamala was there too, didn't like her brown suit.
Hugs, heads close, not a mask or social distance in sight.

Obama care was being celebrated.

"31 million Americans still don't have healthcare.
Americans who got Covid and went to ICU were billed $1million plus...and had their homes sold to pay the bill or were bankrupted."

Aussie reporter said he had two strokes and something else happen after a chiropractor 'cracked' his neck.
He had to learn to walk etc again...bill was $1m or a lot more as "they said my health cover was not appropriate" or something.
He said "after much negotiation they agreed to accept my healthcare, but I still had to pay nearly US$200,000."
Yikes!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 05:51:44 AM by bambu. »
Pages: 1 ... 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 ... 2918