Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1747 1748 [1749] 1750 1751 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743604 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26220 on: April 22, 2022, 05:54:54 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26221 on: April 22, 2022, 06:03:11 PM »

Books take too long...I like to watch the movies of the books...2 hours and it's all over.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26222 on: April 22, 2022, 06:05:45 PM »

Same thing holds true for Big Tech/MSM censorship.
See Hunter Biden Laptop

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26223 on: April 22, 2022, 06:31:57 PM »

Red seems to sense that the release of the Coke Orgy guest lists is drawing close.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26224 on: April 22, 2022, 06:45:21 PM »

Seems China will be king of the world in the not-too-far-distant future.

https://www.pgurus.com/the-colossal-sell-off-of-america-to-china-by-biden-and-family/
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26225 on: April 22, 2022, 07:17:24 PM »

Gee, I almost overlooked that this is Earth Day!
For the 45th consecutive year ( if I was actually counting) that predicted APOCALYPSE has not occurred.
We are alive, kicking, and growing.
Please disregard the idiocy of the SAVE THE PLANET MORONS who argue unconventional energy has become as inexpensive or even cheaper than conventional energy.

But that only becomes an argument when lobbying for massive subsidies, guaranteed market shares, and other inducements for Solar and Wind  should not be reduced.

If that were true, the market would shift to unconventional energy simply as a matter of self-interest.

Needless to say, it is not true.

Happy Earth Day!

Fire up the grill!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Re: First Coke Orgy Photo
« Reply #26226 on: April 22, 2022, 08:01:29 PM »

GOP values on full display.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26227 on: April 22, 2022, 08:03:51 PM »

If you are looking for your buggy whip, Red, I am sure it is still lodged firmly up your ass.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26228 on: April 22, 2022, 08:34:28 PM »

For the 45th consecutive year ( if I was actually counting) that predicted APOCALYPSE has not occurred.

For the 45th consecutive year, you have your mind closed, your eyes sealed, and your ears blocked.

The predicted APOCALYPSE is ongoing.

While you are busy whistling on your way past the graveyard, the south Florida insurance rates are climbing through the (harder to insure) roof.

Places like Japan and the Philippines are suffering from it more than most places, but as has been pointed out to you the increasing incidence and increasing extremity of wild fires in the US are a direct product as well.

Hey, everybody. Careful not to trip Ward, who is walking around with his eyes shut.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26229 on: April 22, 2022, 09:07:54 PM »

For the 45th consecutive year, you have your mind closed, your eyes sealed, and your ears blocked.
LOL

A myth

While you are busy whistling on your way past the graveyard, the south Florida insurance rates are climbing through the (harder to insure) roof.
Due to increased litigation mixed in with fraud by insurers.

Places like Japan and the Philippines are suffering from it more than most places,
How?
but as has been pointed out to you the increasing incidence and increasing extremity of wild fires in the US are a direct product as well.

No one has pointed that out since it is a lie.
Tell me how you like your steak cooked.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 09:12:35 PM by Espnthree »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26230 on: April 22, 2022, 09:46:45 PM »

Buh bye now...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obamas-brother-sues-prestigious-private-school-for-dismissing-sons-after-accusations-of-racism

Too bad - they were nice kids.

They ARE nice kids

Well, no - they are ex-students at this school. Thus the "were".

Its OK -the Robinson privilege (and some bucks) gets them into another institution quite quickly.

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26231 on: April 22, 2022, 09:58:48 PM »

LOL

A myth

Places like Japan and the Philippines are suffering from it more than most places,
How?
but as has been pointed out to you the increasing incidence and increasing extremity of wild fires in the US are a direct product as well.

Your ability to reason and to understand science is a myth.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26232 on: April 22, 2022, 09:59:35 PM »

Buh bye now...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obamas-brother-sues-prestigious-private-school-for-dismissing-sons-after-accusations-of-racism

Too bad - they were nice kids.

They ARE nice kids

Well, no - they are ex-students at this school. Thus the "were".

Its OK -the Robinson privilege (and some bucks) gets them into another institution quite quickly.

They didn't stop being kids just because they got kicked out of the school.

Thus the "ARE."

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26233 on: April 22, 2022, 10:01:27 PM »

Test.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26234 on: April 22, 2022, 10:08:53 PM »

LOL

A myth

How?

Your ability to reason and to understand science is a myth.
LOL

Years of APOCALYPTIC warnings and you point to high insurance rates in South Florida in a state where people are flocking to to live.
In fact the Census Bureau Florida ranked No. 2 in the country for most residents gained between July 2020 and July 2021, according to recent U.S. Census Bureau data. With a population of 21,781,128 in July 2021, the Sunshine State grew by 211,196 residents during that period.
Again I ask about your steak, rare, or medium.?
Pages: 1 ... 1747 1748 [1749] 1750 1751 ... 2918