Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743712 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26295 on: April 25, 2022, 02:41:29 PM »

Biden administration puttin out vibe that NATO nations are not following his lead.

Ya know - just in case this gets real ugly.

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26296 on: April 25, 2022, 02:54:00 PM »

We must block Harry Sidhu from selling Angel Stadium.

Angel Stadium belongs to the people of Anaheim, NO SALE!

As long as you own the milk cow then you will always get milk, a smart person would never sell the cow if they want the milk.

I could make $1,000,000 in one night at Angel Stadium, easy, I could bring in Gwen Stefani and the Red Hot Chili Peppers and we can have a concert at Angel Stadium and we can raise one million dollars in one night to help the foster children, or the abused women, or the homeless people, etc. And we can make money from the parking, and from the food and drinks, etc.

Angel Stadium is an asset for the people of Anaheim, like a cow that will continue to give milk.

And we can still build housing for the homeless, etc, I have a million ideas of ways to help the homeless.

It would also be great if the Angel games were broadcast on KTLA Channel 5 like in the old days when Gene Autry was the owner.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26297 on: April 25, 2022, 03:10:23 PM »

Twitter sells to Elon Musk.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26298 on: April 25, 2022, 04:18:15 PM »

I am gonna enjoy watching Mark Meadows slowly roasting on a spit.

He is so fucked and he will not go down alone.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26299 on: April 25, 2022, 04:27:24 PM »

Twitter sells itself.

Elon will probably move the headquarters to some little town in Nevada where local laws are amenable to this business practice.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26301 on: April 25, 2022, 05:21:34 PM »

So a Black National Guardsman drowns in the Rio Grande trying to save illegal drug smugglers.
The White House sends thoughts and prayers while reminding us the deceased was working for the state of Texas, not the Federal Government.

It just does not fit the liberal narrative when cops die being heroic.
I hope Reverend Sharpton takes note.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26302 on: April 25, 2022, 05:42:55 PM »

It highlights that xenophobic republican immigration and border policy is a murderous plot that buys power for scoundrels with innocent blood. Not all the victims of this republican Putin level stupidity are from the other side as this episode demonstrates. Abbott will be remembered for the relentless string of disasters he has brought down on Texas. He needs to be removed for the same reasons.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 05:47:38 PM by facilitatorn »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26303 on: April 25, 2022, 07:20:51 PM »

So a Black National Guardsman drowns in the Rio Grande trying to save illegal drug smugglers.
The White House sends thoughts and prayers while reminding us the deceased was working for the state of Texas, not the Federal Government.

It just does not fit the liberal narrative when cops die being heroic.
I hope Reverend Sharpton takes note.

He died trying to save people.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26304 on: April 25, 2022, 07:40:27 PM »

Next up a not too flattering book on the Biden 2020 Campaign.

Excerpts from Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns, This will Not Pass, Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America s Future, ( Reporters for the New York Times)

First lady Jill Biden expressed frustration that Kamala Harris was the top choice for Vice President.

There are millions of people in the United States,she began. Why do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe, the authors wrote of a conversation Jill Biden had after she learned Harris became a leading candidate to serve as the Biden Running mate.
Several from the Biden inner circle, however, supported Harris on the ticket. Ron Klain, now the White House chief of staff, had been tasked with vetting vice presidential candidates and, according to the book, told Biden early on that Harris was most qualified for the job as she had sought the presidency herself.
Yes, Harris had attacked Biden more harshly than any other major candidate in the Democratic primaries. Yes, the Biden family had seen it as a smear and a betrayal. In the Klain assessment, that would work to a Biden advantage,the book states. Choosing Harris will show people that you are magnanimous and forgiving, Klain told Biden. It will show the country just what a unifying leader you can be.
The book also highlights Biden reservations to select Harris as a running mate. Noting her past romantic relationship with Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor who had appointed Harris to a pair of minor political positions, the book said Biden described the behavior as the kind of thing that should be off limits.

Another candidate who pushed hard for the role was Stacey Abrams, who, according to the book, did not pass the test and was seen by Biden advisers as a lost cause after she failed to win the Georgia gubernatorial race in 2018.
Abrams fought hard to win real consideration but never overcame the experience issue that Biden  advisers warned him about, the book claims.

Another candidate was New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan  Grisham, whom the book billed as a no-nonsense former state health secretary buried in managing the pandemic on the ground, She told the authors of the book that the vetting process from Biden team was insane. Biden asked me to sell him on vice president: Why should you be Vice President.?
I did not ask to be vice president,she told Biden. You asked for me to be vetted, you tell me why you think I would make a good vice president. This was not my idea.

DUH!

The book is slated to be released on May 3.

Beautiful.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26305 on: April 25, 2022, 08:01:44 PM »

Everyday Joy Reid spews racial hatred on MSNBC the GOP gains ten thousand voter registrations.
Joy to World!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26306 on: April 25, 2022, 08:56:25 PM »

All you wizened hags hate watching Joy Reid daily have already ridden the crazy train to poopsville and defaced their bedsheets with someone elses scissors. No new blood for the cause of treason there. Nice fantasy though.

Is it all just a side effect of your urine injections one has to wonder.

Holly Martins

« Reply #26307 on: April 25, 2022, 09:05:13 PM »

JimDickEspnWad:

Stop trolling and wasting people's time, you cartoonish partisan hack.  Your posts have recently passed that threshold of stupefying boringness and vacuity that usually has readers scrolling on with a whatever, dude

Time to shrink the top right quadrant of your Johari window. 

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26308 on: April 25, 2022, 09:37:19 PM »

JimDickEspnWad:

Stop trolling and wasting people's time, you cartoonish partisan hack.
Then why respond if your time is being wasted?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26309 on: April 25, 2022, 11:39:27 PM »

Mahlagha Jaberi was born in Iran, she is beautiful and she spreads love and peace.

It is the hate that makes people ugly.

I could never hate a beautiful woman who has love in her heart.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 ... 2918