Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1753 1754 [1755] 1756 1757 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743759 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26310 on: April 25, 2022, 11:47:26 PM »

Raquel Welch is Latina, her father was born in Bolivia.

Raquel is awesome.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26311 on: April 26, 2022, 12:10:06 AM »

Bambu, the USA is going to put the honey back on the table.

We are going to have the California Dream.

And the American Dream.

And Nevada is going to be fantastic.

Florida and New York are amazing.

We have Hawaii.

The USA is going to bounce back big time, and a lot of the new refugees are going to have their dreams come true in the USA.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26312 on: April 26, 2022, 12:37:37 AM »

Tony is once more bringing so much more to the conversation than tired old red.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26313 on: April 26, 2022, 12:38:55 AM »

We need to make some new "Beach Blanket Bingo" movies, and we need to teach people how to have innocent fun on the beach again.

Julie Hutchinson can do the casting.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26314 on: April 26, 2022, 01:53:53 AM »

We need to put the honey on the table, and we need to teach people that the way to get the honey is by going to college, and by working hard to achieve the California Dream, and the American Dream. We need doctors, and we need psychiatrists, and psychologists, and pharmacists, etc. We also need successful entrepreneurs, we need more bosses to employ people, we need to educate and to train our people and then we need for our people to rise to the top and to become bosses and to create jobs for other people. And we need to reward altruism.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26315 on: April 26, 2022, 02:17:05 AM »

We can also give some honey to the people who build housing for our people.

Berlusconi got started from building housing for the people of Italy.

We need to build housing in the USA for our people.

We have HUD...

https://www.hud.gov/

And we have the SBA...

https://www.sba.gov/

And we can bring in architects from Greece, and from Italy, and from Spain, etc.

We also need to expand investments in Habitat For Humanity.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Holly Martins

Re: Musk, stench or perfume?
« Reply #26317 on: April 26, 2022, 10:51:10 AM »

https://newsletters.theatlantic.com/galaxy-brain/6267078012500c0020c9b4ad/elon-musk-buy-twitter-outcome/

Some thoughts on possible scenarios now that world's richest asshole will own Twitter.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26318 on: April 26, 2022, 11:48:06 AM »

The cold-blooded, premeditated killing of Melissa Lucio in Texas has been stayed.
The allegations being made about her case are alarming.
"Misconduct".
"Helpful information withheld by the prosecution".
"Racial profiling".
"Coerced confession".
Etc.
She sure seems to be innocent.
Texas should be praised for staying her death.
Maybe Texas is finally seeing the light.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26319 on: April 26, 2022, 11:56:51 AM »

Some thoughts on possible scenarios now that world's richest asshole will own Twitter.
Where does one go to learn to be the richest asshole in the world?
LOL!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26320 on: April 26, 2022, 12:20:29 PM »

Where does one go to learn to be the richest asshole in the world?
LOL!

It helps to be a brilliant asshole as a start...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #26323 on: April 26, 2022, 02:13:46 PM »

Death cultist who may soon slink away (after he has perdu )

https://archive.ph/CCpth

Greg Sargent looks at David Perdue's chances in the peach state.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26324 on: April 26, 2022, 02:21:34 PM »

I remember when President George H.W. Bush wanted America to be kinder, and gentler, and I still agree with that.

I would love to see America become kinder, and gentler, and more loving.

Our City motto here in Anaheim is "City of Kindness."

And with my poetry, and with my writing, I hope to propagate love. And I would like to make movies and television shows where the main theme is love.

And with cops, they used to be called Peace Officers, and a gun was a Peace Maker, the cops are supposed to be all about keeping the peace, and they are about arresting the crazy violent people who make life bad for everyone else.

The Bible says that the people who make the peace are blessed. And that is what we need.

I have seen current movies where they just fight for 2 hours, that is all it is, just people fighting for 2 hours, that is not my kind of movie. I want to make love stories, and I want to hire the most beautiful women in the world to be in my movies.

And I would never produce the gangster rap, and that kind of stuff, I hate music that is all about violence and drugs and which demeans women. I like Shakira, and Gwen Stefani, and Ariana Grande, they all sing about love, etc. I do not even like the music about satan anymore, all of the evil music just does not appeal to me. I would like to hear good music about love, and goodness, and they can sing about God if they want.

And I need to expand my world and I need to make new friends. Somehow I ended up with neighbors and friends who I had nothing in common with, they hated Christians, etc, and we had nothing in common, so I quit hanging out with people who do not like Christians, etc, and now I do not have any friends. But, I have a film school about 10 miles from my apartment, so I can ride my bicycle to the film school and just have lunch at the film school and check it out, and maybe I can make new friends who are into making films, etc, and I want to make friends who like Christians, and I would love to find a girlfriend.

Maybe I can publish my poetry book, make my movie, and find a girlfriend. That would be cool. Then it would be cool to take a vacation to Greece with a beautiful woman, and just make love, and plan out my next move.

Then maybe buy a vineyard and winery in Tuscany, open a night club in Rome, produce movies and television shows at Cinecitta, and maybe buy the beach house where I used to live in Malibu, California.

The main thing is that I am about love and peace, and I am getting all of the negative people out of my life, and I want to expand my world and meet new people who are also about love and peace, and I want to find a girlfriend. And I want to send good vibes about peace and love into the world. Jesus said to love our neighbors, that is the number one commandment, and that is what I want to be about.

And shame on Putin, he is going in the wrong direction, we need for the world to go in the direction of love and peace.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 1753 1754 [1755] 1756 1757 ... 2918