Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1761 1762 [1763] 1764 1765 ... 2919

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743960 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26430 on: May 01, 2022, 11:12:15 PM »

Bambu, I agree that canned soup is fantastic, I recommend Campbell's canned soup for the poor and for the needy, it is great like Chef Boyardee canned foods.

Tonight I am having Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder canned soup for dinner, it is great.

Campbell's canned soup is great, and the refugees would love it.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26431 on: May 02, 2022, 12:25:50 AM »

Here is a link for the Campbell's Soup Foundation...

https://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/our-impact/community/campbell-soup-foundation/

Companies who help people during their time of need develop deep loyalty to their companies.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26433 on: May 02, 2022, 08:18:47 AM »

Thanks for the link/info
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26434 on: May 02, 2022, 08:29:12 AM »

Where would you take a beautiful woman on a romantic vacation, would you go to Positano, Italy, or Santorini, Greece?

Salute,

Tony V.

Provence. For a year. Then we'd talk about whether to return to the US.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26435 on: May 02, 2022, 10:50:36 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/02/politics/rnc-marketing-email-ruling-january-6-committee/index.html

RNC and Trump emails the committee sought are to be turned over.

Which reminds me of a question I had:
If the texts from Mark Meadows were the ones he was willing to turn over, what must be in the ones he is trying to keep secret?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26436 on: May 02, 2022, 11:05:57 AM »

https://www.medpagetoday.com/publichealthpolicy/publichealth/98490

Women who live in a house with a gun are much more likely to kill themselves.

Given that 85% of the non-gun owner adults living in a household with gun owners are women, this study quantifies the "imposed risk" of firearm suicide and captures the increased risk when a cohabiting adult lawfully obtains a gun

"It's increasing her risk of firearm suicide by more than 400%," Miller said, noting that a woman's risk of suicide overall increased by "nearly 50%." He added that firearm suicide is the leading cause of firearm deaths among women.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26437 on: May 02, 2022, 11:11:20 AM »

https://archive.ph/a3Eth

COVID variations/mutations are not slowing down.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26438 on: May 02, 2022, 11:17:22 AM »

." He added that firearm suicide is the leading cause of firearm deaths among women.

And Men.
And everyone
52%
Double that of hanging.
It only fails in 1% of attempts

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26439 on: May 02, 2022, 11:19:49 AM »

https://archive.ph/a3Eth

COVID variations/mutations are not slowing down.
Neither are mutations of the Flu.
What is your point?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26440 on: May 02, 2022, 12:28:05 PM »

Confederate Memorial Day?!

It's celebrated on or near April 26, the date on which the last major Confederate Army surrendered in Bennett Place, NC, in 1865.

States where it is still a recognized legal holiday include Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Tennessee. It is no longer officially recognized in Georgia, Louisiana, or Virginia.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26441 on: May 02, 2022, 12:39:45 PM »

Here is a link for the Campbell's Soup Foundation...

https://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/our-impact/community/campbell-soup-foundation/

Companies who help people during their time of need develop deep loyalty to their companies.

Salute,

Tony V.

Celiacs have a problem with Campbells it contains gluten. Progresso is the brand of choice for them.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26442 on: May 02, 2022, 12:47:41 PM »

Bambu, you are right in that you need to find a woman who is going to be your soul mate for life, then everything is safe.

And I have been watching Mahlagha Jaberi traveling all around the world, she shares photos of herself in beautiful locations around the world. I would love to travel with her, and of course I would love to do charity work as I traveled.

And yes, money is an issue, but I have a movie script that I wrote, and I wrote a poetry book. I can also do other stuff. And if I had a good wife like Mahlagha Jaberi then she could have her own brand of French perfume to sell, and whatever she wants. And she seems smart, maybe she can help to write and produce films and television shows with me, and run a night club in Rome, and a vineyard in Tuscany, etc.

Meanwhile I need to go about finding out how to make my movie, and to make it be a success. I need Ariana Grande to star in my movie, then it could make two hundred million dollars in the first year, and we can put other stars in the movie with Ariana, we can have Kristen Stewart and Mila Kunis, and Margot Robbie, and other stars in my movie. We can get Julie Hutchinson to do the casting. And then if my movie is a hit then everyone is going to want to read my poetry book. And the door will be open for other projects.

This is Hollywood after all, and I have  a film school ten miles away. I am going to go have lunch at the film school eventually.

And I have been trying to communicate with Mahlagha Jaberi on Facebook, but she has many men trying to communicate with her, and I am afraid she does not even notice me. But, if I made a hit film starring Ariana Grande, then Mahlagha Jaberi would notice me.

Mahlagha Jaberi is the kind of woman you can take to the Oscars and to the Oscar parties and have fun with, and she would be fun to travel with, she is the kind of woman I need.

I used to want to date Princess Charlotte Casiraghi and I sent her emails for a long time, but she never responded and now she is married to another guy.

I will be set financially if I make my movie and publish my poetry book. And then I want to date a woman like Mahlagha Jaberi and I want to take her to the best and most romantic places.

Salute,

Tony V.

I imagine Ms Jaberi is very popular and much sought after as a companion.
Hollywood is the place of broken dreams, seems to me.
Never know your luck in a big city...put yourself out there, everywhere.
Gotta look and be cool, mun.
Parties, art galleries, beaches, sport, speed dating etc.
Look your best, speak your best, cool, calm, rational, confident...avoid "sex, religion, and politics".
With 330 million people in America there could well be a lady for you waiting to be discovered.

Best not to do what an Aussie guy did on First Dates in bambuworld:
Lady was age 48.(looked younger), attractive, refined, nice.
Guy a 34 yr old, looked ok, dressed ok, bus driver.
Guy never shut up, talk talk talk...it was in essence
"Diary of a bus driver".
Guy was eager for a second date.
Lady said "no" to a second date as nicely as she could.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #26443 on: May 02, 2022, 01:34:12 PM »

Trump endorses Nebraska pussy-grabber in goobernatorial primary race:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/01/trump-herbster-nebraska-republicans/

All the finest people.  Even his running mate abandoned Herbster for being an ignoramus who wasn't willing to do the homework. 

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26444 on: May 02, 2022, 02:01:27 PM »

Councilman Dr. Jose F. Moreno

15 minutes

By now many have heard via social and news media of the tragic shooting and death of an innocent by-stander at the end of the Cinco de Mayo festival last nite. Our collective thoughts and prayers to the families impacted in needless violence. We must continue to think deeply and act with clarity on comprehensive approaches to community and public safety.

Below is update from APD Deputy Chief Rick Armendariz:

UPDATE:

"Homicide detectives have arrested a 17-year-old, male, resident of Anaheim for the shooting death of an unidentified male adult at the annual Anaheim Cinco de Mayo Festival.

On Sunday, May 1, 2022, just after 10 p.m., Anaheim Police Officers responded to gunshots on the north side of La Palma Park, in the City of Anaheim. The location was the site of the annual Anaheim Cinco de Mayo Festival. Arriving officers located an adult male victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a local area hospital where he was pronounced deceased. A group of juvenile subjects were also detained and a handgun was recovered at the scene.

The investigation revealed a fight erupted involving the group of juveniles. During the fight, a 17-year-old, male, resident of Anaheim fired a handgun. At least one gunshot struck the adult male victim who was a bystander, and not involved in the fight.

The juvenile suspect has been booked at Orange County Juvenile Hall on suspicion of murder, because of his age, no additional identifying information will be provided. The victim has not yet been publicly identified pending next of kin notification."

-- APD Deputy Chief Rick Armendariz (5/2/22)

----------------

Horrible.

We have two Anaheims existing in a parallel universe, we have Disneyland and wealth, and then we have our communities which are poor Latino immigrants and descendants of poor uneducated immigrants. We need to do more to bring our community together as one community, we need to bring Disney and the wealth together with our poor communities.

We need for our community to dream of good jobs with Disney instead of feeling desperate, and feeling like they need gangs, etc.

We need to raise up our community together as one community with Disney and the Angels and with our many blessings here.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 03:45:49 PM by FlyingVProd »
Pages: 1 ... 1761 1762 [1763] 1764 1765 ... 2919