Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2919

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743950 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26445 on: May 02, 2022, 02:03:36 PM »

Trump endorses Nebraska pussy-grabber in goobernatorial primary race:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/01/trump-herbster-nebraska-republicans/

All the finest people.  Even his running mate abandoned Herbster for being an ignoramus who wasn't willing to do the homework. 

Among republicans racism is the only qualification

http://www.salon.com/2022/05/02/behind-church-doors-evangelicals-are-quietly-fueling-big-lie/

Republicans also find sexual violence from sexual predators to be a big plus.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26446 on: May 02, 2022, 02:11:37 PM »

Thanks Bambu. I have a friend who is a rock star, he was in the Red Hot Chili Peppers and other bands, and he told me to get my movie made, and to get my poetry book published, and then he said I will be able to get any woman I want, he said that women love successful men. But time is flying by so fast and I am still alone. I will keep trying to find a good woman, and I need to keep working on achieving success. My next move is to go to the film school for lunch, and to just check the place out, and I want to look at the bulletin board. Thanks again.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26447 on: May 02, 2022, 02:41:31 PM »

Do it, Tony. Stretch your legs. And hit their bookstore so you can see what they give students to read.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26448 on: May 02, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »

Do it, Tony. Stretch your legs. And hit their bookstore so you can see what they give students to read.

Thanks! I will do it, and the bookstore is a good idea.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26449 on: May 02, 2022, 04:12:34 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26450 on: May 02, 2022, 04:19:37 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/5/2/2095333/-First-self-defense-trial-balloon-goes-up-in-flames-as-jury-finds-Jan-6-defendant-and-ex-cop-guilty :-X

We should have a few convictions in place for republicans in each category of fuckery they perpetrate by midsummer. It will set the price in prison years for the fuckery they are trying to implement in 2022 and 2024.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 04:22:40 PM by facilitatorn »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26451 on: May 02, 2022, 05:26:08 PM »

I always hated the television show "Breaking Bad" and I would never watch it. Life is never so bad that you need to sell meth. Meth  ruins communities and there is no justification in selling meth.

And the same with heroin, and cocaine, etc, it is all bullshit, I would never sell that to my community no matter how hungry I got. I was poor and homeless for 2 years and I never resorted to selling drugs.

And we need places where desperate people can go for help, so that they do not have to deal drugs, or be a prostitute, etc, such as our new Wellness Center in Orange, and our Mental Health Association in Santa Ana, we need to have places where desperate people can go for help without becoming drug dealers or prostitutes.

I would never produce a show like "Breaking Bad" and I think it sent the wrong message to our people. As a producer, if I make it, I will be more responsible in what I produce.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26452 on: May 02, 2022, 05:34:23 PM »

Tony - any chance you get to see Paramount TV?  You would enjoy THE OFFER.  Surrounds Hollywood and the production of The Godfather. 
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #26453 on: May 02, 2022, 06:08:36 PM »

I always hated the television show "Breaking Bad" and I would never watch it....

I would never produce a show like "Breaking Bad" and I think it sent the wrong message to our people...

If you never watched it, then is it possible you missed its message, and know nothing about it?  Walter White, the chemist, ends up disgraced, and dead.  The meth distributor ends up dead, with his face blown off.  Pretty much everyone who wants to keep being part of the drug organization comes to a bad end.  The series is not what you seem to assume it is. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile

Holly Martins

« Reply #26456 on: May 02, 2022, 06:40:39 PM »

Am paywall blocked but would guess that law there doesn't require firearms to be secured in home, or lacks a sufficient penalty to attain compliance.  The incident wouldn't have happened if the gun was stored in a gunsafe. 

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 06:42:13 PM by Barton3.0 »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26457 on: May 02, 2022, 06:42:46 PM »

Another effect of the Pandemic closings of schools and stupid mask mandates.

Parents of children under 18 break 60-39 for GOP candidates according to a weekend  NPR poll.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/uf031u/new_nprmarist_poll_parents_with_children_under_18/

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26458 on: May 02, 2022, 06:52:08 PM »

Am paywall blocked but would guess that law there doesn't require firearms to be secured in home, or lacks a sufficient penalty to attain compliance.  The incident wouldn't have happened if the gun was stored in a gunsafe. 

Too lazy to do research?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/05/02/4-year-old-child-flown-to-hospital-after-being-shot-in-neighborhood-near-katy-sheriff-says/

If you can devise a law to overcome stupidity go for it.
But no one ever has and I am betting you cannot either.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26459 on: May 02, 2022, 06:59:10 PM »

The new ones need an economic base. Drugs and sex trafficking pay well.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2919