Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2921

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 745700 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27001 on: May 16, 2022, 01:12:16 PM »

Civilized NATO countries are now locking up and criminally charging fox producers for conspiring to set up propaganda networks for Russia. I think this is an important front in the war.

Russia has called up its media flunkies to signal to their supporters that it is time to launch right wing terror attacks against the west. This is the most aggressive response to the flow of arms into Ukraine.

People like Tucker, Sean, and certain members of Congress must be isolated and prosecuted before they manage to get even more blood on their hands.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27002 on: May 16, 2022, 01:25:36 PM »

Ward and kid are molded to weaponize jibber jabber to kill freedom and free people in the United States.

http://www.salon.com/2022/05/15/mass-in-buffalo-tucker-carlson-and-other-right-wing-conspiracy-theorists-share-the/

Their parents would be so proud.

Our tax dollars keep them both in diapers. Do we have to pay for their internet connections as well?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27003 on: May 16, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »

Well,if you don't report it...

Gendron was wearing  camper gear on his back like he was asking people for change and the same camouflage clothing he was seen in on Saturday, according to the report. Gendron sat outside the supermarket for hours on Friday, but entered the store later in the day, when he appeared to be pestering shoppers, Teague told ABC.

I asked him can he please leave the store  you  are gonna have to stand outside, she told ABC.

A woman with the same name and job description as Teague confirmed the account in a Facebook post on Sunday, when she wrote, in part,  I want to take the time to say Thank you Everyone for the calls messages. I had to get my bearings together to know that I had interactions with that man Fri at the store he was hanging outside the store on Friday.

Teague did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital request for comment.

Report what to whom?

There are dozens if not hundreds of such interactions in a city every day. Presumably, when she told him he had to stand outside he went and stood outside.

And had she reported him, the police would have come, asked questions, then gone away, having been given no reason to do more than roust him, if even that.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27004 on: May 16, 2022, 01:52:28 PM »

This is what's happening in India and Pakistan, where they are in the midst of their third month of pre-summer heatwave, already setting records for new highs all over.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/16/no-option-poor-workers-struggle-amid-indias-brutal-heatwave

Temperatures as high as 122*F have been recorded. Rain is significantly below the usual. And summer is coming.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27005 on: May 16, 2022, 02:34:52 PM »

And had she reported him, the police would have come, asked questions, then gone away, having been given no reason to do more than roust him, if even that.

This isnt rocket science, Shirley

Police encounter = maybe he doesnt come back the next day.    Minimally.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 03:15:13 PM by josh »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #27006 on: May 16, 2022, 02:53:32 PM »

Well,if you don't report it...

Gendron was wearing  camper gear on his back like he was asking people for change and the same camouflage clothing he was seen in on Saturday, according to the report. Gendron sat outside the supermarket for hours on Friday, but entered the store later in the day, when he appeared to be pestering shoppers, Teague told ABC.

I asked him can he please leave the store  you  are gonna have to stand outside, she told ABC.

A woman with the same name and job description as Teague confirmed the account in a Facebook post on Sunday, when she wrote, in part,  I want to take the time to say Thank you Everyone for the calls messages. I had to get my bearings together to know that I had interactions with that man Fri at the store he was hanging outside the store on Friday.

Teague did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital request for comment.

Report what to whom?

There are dozens if not hundreds of such interactions in a city every day. Presumably, when she told him he had to stand outside he went and stood outside.

Funny that Kid didn't mention the psychiatric evaluation that had been ordered months before the Buffalo shooter was able to purchase a new rifle.  He had made threats against his high school.  And was able to buy a gun. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #27007 on: May 16, 2022, 02:59:04 PM »

Civilized NATO countries are now locking up and criminally charging fox producers for conspiring to set up propaganda networks for Russia. I think this is an important front in the war.

Russia has called up its media flunkies to signal to their supporters that it is time to launch right wing terror attacks against the west. This is the most aggressive response to the flow of arms into Ukraine.

People like Tucker, Sean, and certain members of Congress must be isolated and prosecuted before they manage to get even more blood on their hands.

Today even Liz Cheney is pointing the finger of blame at GOP leaders and the pseudo-journalists who peddle great replacement theory and white nationalist poison. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27008 on: May 16, 2022, 03:20:48 PM »

Nor is it psychology, Laverne.

You're fishing for somebody to blame other than the Great Replacement Theorists like Tucker Carlson.

Maybe he doesn't come back. Maybe he comes back and manages to shoot more. WE HAVE NO IDEA whether it would have made things worse, better, different, or the same.

Obviously, this witness didn't see him the next day, so perhaps he went in from a different entrance. WE DON'T KNOW and your guesses are just that - uninformed guesses.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27009 on: May 16, 2022, 03:27:07 PM »

Since he drives hours to get there he might have talked to the cops and then driven somewhere else, but yeah. Go ahead and blame the victims because sone pimply faced loser could not get laid and it is all black peoples fault.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27010 on: May 16, 2022, 03:28:52 PM »

Today even Liz Cheney is pointing the finger of blame at GOP leaders and the pseudo-journalists who peddle great replacement theory and white nationalist poison.

She is the spawn of the Prince of Fucking Darkness but she is also a patriot. Good enough for me even if she Is a dyed in wool conservative.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27011 on: May 16, 2022, 03:52:39 PM »

News Item

Judge Strikes Down California Law Mandating Women on Boards

A state judge struck down a California law requiring companies in the state put female directors on their boards, the second legal setback in as many months for efforts to mandate board diversity.

Meritocracy is still alive!

Hallelujah!

We need to shake ourselves out of this self-inflicted DEI stupor.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 03:58:31 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27012 on: May 16, 2022, 04:44:48 PM »

Appointing a white man to a corporate board should trigger an immediate organization wide audit. Let the chips fall from there.

You can do it, but it is probably shady so just to be safe we will have to take a look.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27013 on: May 16, 2022, 05:09:04 PM »

SCOTUS greenlights corruption: The justices, in a 6-3 ruling, found that a $250,000 cap on the amount of money political candidates can be reimbursed after an election for personal loans to their own campaigns ran afoul of the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech by unjustifiably burdening political expression.

"The politician is happy; the donors are happy. The only loser is the public. It inevitably suffers from government corruption"---Elena Kagan, in her dissent.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-supreme-court-backs-ted-cruz-campaign-finance-dispute-2022-05-16/

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27014 on: May 16, 2022, 05:10:34 PM »

Appointing a white man to a corporate board should trigger an immediate organization wide audit. Let the chips fall from there.

You can do it, but it is probably shady so just to be safe we will have to take a look.

Keep advocating those racist views, facil. It shows us who you are.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2921