Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 ... 2923

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 748727 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27315 on: May 24, 2022, 02:47:28 PM »

Dinesh DSouzas remake of Birth of a Nation is probably pretty bad too as films go. I do not plan to watch it.

http://www.rawstory.com/is-trumpism-this-generation-s-version-of-the-confederacy/
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #27316 on: May 24, 2022, 02:53:27 PM »

Bambu and his secret Nazi Oz cult feel diminished and demeaned by the election result. With Morrison out, they will turn to Putin for their leadership now.

Nah, expected Opposition leader Peter Dutton.
Albo is no 'Obama', for sure and certain.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27318 on: May 24, 2022, 04:12:41 PM »

bambuworld new PM 'Albo' and Joe were making jokes and back patting at the QUAD meeting in Japan yesterday.
Climate change emergency is now over...Albo and Joe are 'king'.
Albo is a bragger, slogan-driven big mouth, untruth speaker who's promised big with no details, according to some people.
China loves his election victory.

LOL
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27321 on: May 24, 2022, 06:02:54 PM »

https://abc13.com/uvalde-texas-robb-elementary-school-active-shooter-district-lockdown/11889693/

14 students and one teacher killed. 15 or more others hospitalized for treatment.

The GOP response:
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Holly Martins

« Reply #27322 on: May 24, 2022, 06:21:05 PM »

HELLO!   I AM THE SECOND AMENDMENT.  I CAN'T HELP NOTICING YOU ARE A DEEPLY SICK AND ANGRY EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD.  PLEASE LET ME PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME GUNS AND RIFLES JUST IN CASE YOU GET THE URGE TO JOIN A WELL ORDERED MILITIA AND FEND OFF REDCOATS!  FEEL FREE TO PRACTICE ON BLACK GROCERY SHOPPERS OR SCHOOLCHILDREN OR WHATEVER MOVING TARGETS ARE HANDY!  BECAUSE I AM ALL ABOUT FREEDOM! 

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27323 on: May 24, 2022, 08:06:08 PM »

Biden to speak on school shooting at 815

Why?  Who will he make feel better?

Just political fucking theater.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 08:13:39 PM by kiidcarter8 »

Holly Martins

« Reply #27324 on: May 24, 2022, 08:22:20 PM »

It's all theater until we pass some strict laws and either amend the second amendment or dump that archaic claptrap.  Owning a killing machine is a serious responsibility, and should never be easy.  There's a reason this level of mass shooter horror doesn't happen in almost all other democracies. 

And nobody bother jizzing all over the Original Document for me -- I believe in a living and evolving document, to change with the times, and that Framer's Intent horseshit has zero credibility with me.  Framers had no idea what was coming. 

The next bit, about not quartering soldiers in my house, however, is cool.  That one's a keeper. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #27325 on: May 24, 2022, 08:23:22 PM »

Maybe let the POTUS speak before judging his comments?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27326 on: May 24, 2022, 08:24:02 PM »

Biden to speak on school shooting at 815

Why?  Who will he make feel better?

Just political fucking theater.

Vs. the GOP response?

And you know you would be among the first to criticize Biden if he said nothing about it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27327 on: May 24, 2022, 08:25:02 PM »

The judgment was/is passed before Biden set foot in office. Nothing he could do would have satisfied Kid or Ward.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27328 on: May 24, 2022, 08:53:31 PM »

The judgment was/is passed before Biden set foot in office. Nothing he could do would have satisfied Kid or Ward.
Based on popular opinion nothing Biden has done satisfies only a few.
How do you explain that?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27329 on: May 24, 2022, 08:55:02 PM »

It's all theater until we pass some strict laws and either amend the second amendment or dump that archaic claptrap.  Owning a killing machine is a serious responsibility, and should never be easy.  There's a reason this level of mass shooter horror doesn't happen in almost all other democracies. 

And nobody bother jizzing all over the Original Document for me -- I believe in a living and evolving document, to change with the times, and that Framer's Intent horseshit has zero credibility with me.  Framers had no idea what was coming. 

The next bit, about not quartering soldiers in my house, however, is cool.  That one's a keeper.

Better outlaw machetes and swords as well instead of allowing them to be hawked on late night TV.
Pages: 1 ... 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 ... 2923