Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 2923

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749138 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27480 on: May 28, 2022, 01:32:12 PM »

You need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down considering the very first time Spicer went to the podium the motherfucker lied through his teeth.

heh

(Larry) George is getting upset!

Extreme leftists like Larry demand tolerance for their views, while showing zero tolerance for others' points of view.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Larry Bollinger.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27481 on: May 28, 2022, 01:44:08 PM »

Jesus jumping Mary are you going to post retro comments for everything Larry has posted for the last 9 days? Is your racist anti Larry bonesr that hard?
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27482 on: May 28, 2022, 01:48:44 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27483 on: May 28, 2022, 01:59:15 PM »

Jesus jumping Mary are you going to post retro comments for everything Larry has posted for the last 9 days? Is your racist anti Larry bonesr that hard?

The truth has no time limit, Kuntzler.

Larry is the racist, and your always-ready-defense-of-his-bullshit shows your own racist view that he isn't capable of defending his views, even though he continually shows that he really isn't able to construct and defend an argument. Hell, bankshot proved that ages ago.

But you keep going with your demonization strategy, mindless fuck that you are, and you keep showing that you are indeed one with deep-seated issues.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27485 on: May 28, 2022, 02:47:49 PM »

The Founding Fathers used Athens and Rome as an example when they were forming the USA, and I even heard that the USA almost had Greek as our national language.

I think today if we had Aristotle here that he would be working for a movie studio, he would be studying and teaching and making movies.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 02:57:35 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27486 on: May 28, 2022, 03:03:19 PM »

Larry is the racist, and your always-ready-defense-of-his-bullshit shows your own racist view that he isn't capable of defending his views, even though he continually shows that he really isn't able to construct and defend an argument. Hell, bankshot proved that ages ago.

But you keep going with your demonization strategy, mindless fuck that you are, and you keep showing that you are indeed one with deep-seated issues.
"No, YOU are the racist" is the oldest trope in the racist playbook, Forrest.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27487 on: May 28, 2022, 04:45:27 PM »

One thing that I noticed on the World Bank private forum that they invited me to join, is the same old thing that the Bible teaches us about in Proverbs, if you teach a wise man then he will be grateful and he will become wiser, but if you try to teach a fool then he will be offended, fools do not want to discuss and thus advance from open discussion. And one thing that I have learned from brain storming when working to solve problems is that even a stupid idea might lead us down a path to something successful, when you are brain storming you are going to have some bad ideas but it could lead us in a direction where a good idea might be. Personal attacks do not help on forums where we are trying to solve problems, but there are people on the forum who get offended and who use personal attacks instead of trying to solve the problems. But, I have been on the forums on the web long enough to have thick skin, I ignore the personal attacks and I focus on the good people as we work to solve problems.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27488 on: May 28, 2022, 05:15:43 PM »

"No, YOU are the racist" is the oldest trope in the racist playbook, Forrest.

I guess, since you use that all the time, you'd know, Kuntzler.  And yet none of that changes the fact that you seem to think Little Larry needs you to continue to lamely try to ride to his "rescue".

heh

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27489 on: May 28, 2022, 05:20:18 PM »

The Founding Fathers used Athens and Rome as an example when they were forming the USA, and I even heard that the USA almost had Greek as our national language.

I think today if we had Aristotle here that he would be working for a movie studio, he would be studying and teaching and making movies.

Salute,

Tony V.

The language that you heard was almost an official language of the USA was German, but  that isn't 100% true. Still, imagine how that would have changed a few things!

Here's more: https://language.mki.wisc.edu/essays/german-as-the-official-language-of-the-united-states/#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20States%20there,early%20in%20this%20nation's%20history.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27490 on: May 28, 2022, 05:34:19 PM »

In Europe some of the Kids grow up speaking 5 languages, I had a friend from Michigan who spoke 4 languages and plus she taught ballet, she was brilliant. I have always admired people who could learn languages easily. I tried to learn Sign Language, and Italian, with little success. I need a hot Italian wife to teach me how to speak Italian.

Where I am at in California all of my neighbors speak Spanish, and our public schools operate at night in order to teach English to the adults in the area, we have free English classes for the adults in my neighborhood. Of note too, we need to have books in Spanish at the local bookstores for Spanish speakers.

My Mother learned French, and then she has never been to France, I want for her to go to France so bad, she is getting old, and I want her to go see France and I want her to be able to use the French that she learned. She spent years learning French when she was young. Right now it is only $300 to fly from Los Angeles to Paris, I want for my Mom to go see Paris now. I want her to go while she still can enjoy it. She is such a good woman, she needs to go while she can.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27491 on: May 28, 2022, 05:42:37 PM »

Here is an example of how fools will reject wisdom instead of being open to ideas...

On the World Bank forum we were talking about growing food in Africa, and so I suggested that the World Bank invest in a Future Farmers program in the African nations similar to the Future Farmers of America program here in the USA.

https://www.ffa.org/about-us/what-is-ffa/

It is always good to teach the young people who are interested in farming all about farming. Programs like the FFA could benefit the Africans.

But the fools are not going to learn, instead I received personal attacks from fools who accused me of thinking that the people of Africa are too stupid to farm. I never said anything about people being stupid, I was just suggesting a healthy program for the young people to teach the youth farming.

There are always good people who like my ideas, so I focus on the good people, and the World Bank loves my ideas.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27492 on: May 28, 2022, 06:01:29 PM »

Might have needed a few of those white supremacist cops on scene.

There were 19 in the hallway for more than half an hour. I bet the ratio of white supremacist cops on scene was significant you fucking ass.

If they really were white supremacists, that would help explain the slow response time on breaching the room full of Latino kids.  Not sure Kid caught the logic flaw of his attempt at irony.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27493 on: May 28, 2022, 06:21:09 PM »

Still mad at your black woman superiors, huh?

Bankshot?

Last time I saw him was when he realized I was right all along about our culture and politics debates.

Especially since he thought Mark Penn had enough credibility left to be listened to by anyone.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27494 on: May 28, 2022, 06:57:44 PM »

Might have needed a few of those white supremacist cops on scene.

You are an asshole.

And who's to say they weren't?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 2923