Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1848 1849 [1850] 1851 1852 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749529 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27735 on: June 03, 2022, 11:03:07 PM »

About those polls

Newsweek

Over Half Of Americans Do Not See School Shootings As A Guns Problem

Trafalgar Group poll...

The report on that, but the bulk of the story is from an Economist/YouGov poll.

Yeah, only mentioned in the first sentence.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27736 on: June 03, 2022, 11:24:15 PM »

https://www.wonkette.com/republicans-very-mad-at-dems-for-pointing-out-that-they-aren-t-going-to-do-shit-to-stop-kids-getting-shot

How dare you. You think we dont have hearts? screeched Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert during this mornings House hearing on gun control.
Perhaps he should threaten to kill AOC again.

Louie schooling asscrack Dems.  Thanks for sharing.

Louie does not know his ass from his elbow. He is the dumbest motherfucker in Congress.

Today he is whining about the fact if you are a Republican you cannot lie to Congress or the FBI and because the John Durham prosecution got laughed out of court he is casting aspersions on the asparagus of the jury because they were all Democrats.

Lying to Congress and the FBI is a FELONY in either case and after three years and millions of bucks they bring their big case to trial and the jury gives the verdict before lunch.

uh....

did he just say something?

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27737 on: June 03, 2022, 11:35:41 PM »

https://www.wonkette.com/republicans-very-mad-at-dems-for-pointing-out-that-they-aren-t-going-to-do-shit-to-stop-kids-getting-shot

How dare you. You think we dont have hearts? screeched Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert during this mornings House hearing on gun control.

Louie does not know his ass from his elbow. He is the dumbest motherfucker in Congress.

Today he is whining about the fact if you are a Republican you cannot lie to Congress or the FBI and because the John Durham prosecution got laughed out of court he is casting aspersions on the asparagus of the jury because they were all Democrats.

Lying to Congress and the FBI is a FELONY in either case and after three years and millions of bucks they bring their big case to trial and the jury gives the verdict before lunch.

uh....

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.

As ever, you prefer to ignore comments from the likes of Rep Gohmert when you don't like them.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27738 on: June 03, 2022, 11:41:26 PM »

DeSantis decides that political grandstanding is more important to him than jobs for his citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/03/politics/ron-desantis-tampa-bay-rays-gun-violence/index.html

Why? Because the Rays came out against gun violence.

The terrible tweet:
https://twitter.com/RaysBaseball/status/1529951434682339328
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27739 on: June 03, 2022, 11:52:22 PM »

The Newsweek poll is a study in contrasts.
Yeah,it contrasts your bigotry.

LOL

Pretty nonsensical.
Pretty much sums up your life.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27740 on: June 04, 2022, 01:15:36 AM »

uh....

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.

Buckl up, bubbe

It gonna be a long hot summer for your party.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 02:15:38 AM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27741 on: June 04, 2022, 01:44:26 AM »

uh....

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.

First of all, brilliant post as usual, kiddo.

Second, were you talking about yourself of Gohmert in that last line? You were not very clear.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27742 on: June 04, 2022, 01:46:10 AM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/6/3/2102062/-Ted-Cruz-spends-big-bucks-protecting-himself-from-guns-while-striving-to-make-the-rest-of-less-safe

I cannot believe ward entrusted his sense of manhood to this guy. It has been all down hill for the sad fuck ever since.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27744 on: June 04, 2022, 06:44:16 AM »

uh....

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.

Buckl up, bubbe

What?  You guys gonna burn cities again ?

Heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27745 on: June 04, 2022, 06:58:43 AM »

Thanks again, Kid!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27746 on: June 04, 2022, 09:12:27 AM »

uh....

I didnt think so.

Cartuunish fuck.

Buckl up, bubbe

What?  You guys gonna burn cities again ?

Heh

Nah, but the GOP is gonna get roasted in prime time while being put on the hot seat in NYC, NYS, Fulton Cty GA, et al.

Lyndon Johnson

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27747 on: June 04, 2022, 09:29:42 AM »

I
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Holly Martins

« Reply #27748 on: June 04, 2022, 09:50:08 AM »

am outta here.

(best guess)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27749 on: June 04, 2022, 09:51:16 AM »

Pretty much
Pages: 1 ... 1848 1849 [1850] 1851 1852 ... 2924