Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1858 1859 [1860] 1861 1862 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749975 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27885 on: June 07, 2022, 08:18:16 PM »

It's not

It's how some people HANDLE alcohol.

So let's let teenagers have hard liqour, right?  Because if they have a problem with it, it's NOT the alcohol!

It's great that Kid works so hard to illustrate my points.

Are u saying I favor that legislation moving AR 15 purchases to age 21 be denied?  You are a total fool

And you should be ashamed of how you misrepresent members of a political party daily on this site.  Worse yet that you do so as moderator..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 08:20:04 PM by kiidcarter8 »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27886 on: June 07, 2022, 08:35:28 PM »

Josh sees you as you are not as you wish you were, pumpkin. Please change your behavior and earn a better reputation if your current one bothers you some fraction of as much as it should.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27887 on: June 07, 2022, 08:39:17 PM »

It's not

So let's let teenagers have hard liqour, right?  Because if they have a problem with it, it's NOT the alcohol!

Are u saying I favor that legislation moving AR 15 purchases to age 21 be denied?  You are a total fool

And you should be ashamed of how you misrepresent members of a political party daily on this site.  Worse yet that you do so as moderator..
Spot on.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27888 on: June 07, 2022, 08:53:17 PM »

Heh.
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27889 on: June 07, 2022, 08:57:40 PM »

(AP) - FermiLab, Illinois

Today, a pot-kettle collision resulted in the first successful cold fusion reaction...

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27890 on: June 07, 2022, 08:58:34 PM »

It's not

Spot on.
You should just misrepresent the Biden position on guns again you PROVEN LIAR and Comically Transparent Partisan Hack.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27891 on: June 07, 2022, 09:37:48 PM »

It's not

Spot on.
You should just misrepresent the Biden position on guns again you PROVEN LIAR and Comically Transparent Partisan Hack.
The Senate democrats have told Biden he is not welcome in negotiations.
You may have missed this.
You may want to review your news sources, if you have any..

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27892 on: June 07, 2022, 09:43:05 PM »

It's not

Spot on.
LOL. Want to try that again?
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27893 on: June 07, 2022, 10:05:08 PM »

It's not

No, I said nothing about your position about the age issue.

I said something about my point about "it's the guns" and your denial of it by insisting it isn't the alcohol, but the handling of it.

So, who's the fool? The person who makes a point or the person who gets bent out of shape over a misinterpretation of the point?

Your party continues to stand for racism, Kid.

Your party continues to try to obstruct voting, Kid.

Your party continues to lie about the 2020 election, Kid.

Your party continues to kowtow to a man who tried to overthrow the legitimate transfer of power, Kid.

Your party continues to obstruct efforts to reduce deaths from guns.

You continue to support your party, unlike a bunch of folks who left it over its conduct around the January 6th insurrection.

If you want to argue that because you favor raising the age for assault weapon ownership to age 21 that I have mischaracterized your party or you because of your membership in said party, knock yourself out.

But know that I have not misrepresented your party or your overall political inclinations, as you have described them.

Congratulations on your 0.1% deviation from their lockstep path.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27894 on: June 07, 2022, 10:43:29 PM »

It's not

Spot on.
LOL. Want to try that again?
Please review news from the White House Briefing Room today.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27895 on: June 07, 2022, 11:48:58 PM »

Chesa Budin

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27896 on: June 07, 2022, 11:51:25 PM »

It's not

misrepresent members of the American Nazi party?

Get the fuck outta here Rolf!,
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27897 on: June 07, 2022, 11:52:52 PM »

It's not

Spot on.

No it is not, Hans!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27898 on: June 08, 2022, 12:18:11 AM »

Kyle Rittenhouse continues to be winning in every way:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/06/06/kyle-rittenhouse-texas-am-not-admitted/7532703001

He says he's going to Texas A&M.

Texas A&M wishes to disagree.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27899 on: June 08, 2022, 12:55:27 AM »

But guns...

Pages: 1 ... 1858 1859 [1860] 1861 1862 ... 2924