Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 2793

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 655085 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #31995 on: November 16, 2022, 01:07:55 PM »

"If DeSantis waits, he runs as the former governor of Florida". 

True.  Doesn't have the same OOMPH to it for 2028.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31996 on: November 16, 2022, 01:34:23 PM »

Trump is no Grover Cleveland.  (and I'm fairly confident he would not courteously hold an umbrella to keep the rain off his opponent, if he lost)

Youngkin looks like a possible viable candidate if the GOP wants to shed Trumpism and overt demagoguery.  And I think the first syllable of his name represents what many voters might start looking for after several years of geriatric rule.  DeSantis will only run if his wife pushes him towards that - he used to be a reasonably smart guy who was once aware of his limited abilities at public speaking and less Trumpian in philosophy.  Then the tweaks began.
Well consider the dems possibilities.
Starting with a hairpiece for Chris Coons.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31997 on: November 16, 2022, 01:58:40 PM »

It is nice to see you two drowning in a bath tub together. Do not forget to choke on the soap.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31998 on: November 16, 2022, 02:26:41 PM »

Trump is no Grover Cleveland.  (and I'm fairly confident he would not courteously hold an umbrella to keep the rain off his opponent, if he lost)

Youngkin looks like a possible viable candidate if the GOP wants to shed Trumpism and overt demagoguery.  And I think the first syllable of his name represents what many voters might start looking for after several years of geriatric rule.  DeSantis will only run if his wife pushes him towards that - he used to be a reasonably smart guy who was once aware of his limited abilities at public speaking and less Trumpian in philosophy.  Then the tweaks began.
That's baldist.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31999 on: November 16, 2022, 02:52:21 PM »

That's baldist.
Forest for the trees comes to mind. 

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32000 on: November 16, 2022, 03:46:33 PM »

That's baldist.

El Tubo picking on a bald person!  Classic classless ass!
Especially since RedDickJimmEspn like the rest of his party has spent 6 years in the pocket of a Trump, whose massive combover screams personal insecurity and sexual inadequacy.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32001 on: November 16, 2022, 03:52:14 PM »

That's baldist.

Especially since RedDickJimmEspn like the rest of his party has spent 6 years in the pocket of a Trump, whose massive combover screams personal insecurity and sexual inadequacy.
My, my. I have touched a nerve of yours.
But you might want to start learning a new playbook.
A good place to start are the exit polls.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32002 on: November 16, 2022, 04:27:52 PM »

That's baldist.

My, my. I have touched a nerve of yours.
But you might want to start learning a new playbook.
A good place to start are the exit polls.
There are exit polls on Donald Trump's hair?

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #32003 on: November 16, 2022, 05:06:28 PM »

Is Ward saying balderdash?

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32004 on: November 16, 2022, 05:27:37 PM »

Decomposition noises of a heavily leaded brain and nervous system. Truly sad.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32005 on: November 16, 2022, 06:51:49 PM »

News Item

GOP wins control of US House.

Takeaways.
Biden is lame duck.
Trump is a non issue going forward.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32006 on: November 16, 2022, 10:18:18 PM »

News Item

GOP wins control of US House.

Takeaways.
Biden is lame duck.
Trump is a non issue going forward.

ROFLMAO

Biden policies come on line in 2023

Try stopping or taking away these popular policies
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #32007 on: November 17, 2022, 09:19:58 AM »

GOP getting one of the slimmest majorities in history, in a midterm, and then possibly losing another Senate seat, and also flipping three governor seats is not the great mandate they were hoping for.  I do not think lame duck means what Ward think it means.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32008 on: November 17, 2022, 10:20:17 AM »

GOP getting one of the slimmest majorities in history, in a midterm, and then possibly losing another Senate seat, and also flipping three governor seats is not the great mandate they were hoping for.  I do not think lame duck means what Ward think it means.
Yes it does.
Even if Biden adopts a Bill Clinton attitude his leftist agenda is dead.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32009 on: November 17, 2022, 10:46:57 AM »

Yes it does.
Even if Biden adopts a Bill Clinton attitude his leftist agenda is dead.

No. It doesn
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 2793