Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2146 2147 [2148] 2149 2150 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750345 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32205 on: December 08, 2022, 01:08:25 PM »

You are what you eat, comrade Red.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32207 on: December 08, 2022, 04:04:29 PM »

We will leave the Marine in the jail in Russia, we will free the guy who was going to target U.S. military soldiers and just get the high profile basketball player.  It is a terrible message to send not only to the despots of the world who now know they can get a trade if they just capture an American, but to the military, the United States military, who are saying, hey, I can serve this country and the president will leave me and take the basketball player.

Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn.

I am extremely glad that Brittney is being returned. I think it is a good thing whenever we can unify American families, but we have a lot more work to do, obviously. What about Paul Whelan?
I would love to know what the Biden administration's plan is for Paul Whelan.

We paid a heavy, heavy price for Brittney Griner, and I truly hope that she does appreciate and respect the U.S. now and all that this country has done for her.

Rep Joni Ernst Iowa ( GOP)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 04:07:46 PM by Espnthree »

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #32208 on: December 08, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »

Whelan's earlier court martial and bad conduct discharge from the Marines may have been a factor in downgrading his importance.  But the charges brought by a corrupt Russian political machine seemed to be bogus and possibly a payback for the detention of Maria Butina.  It's worth noting that Butina served a total of eighteen months on a charge she herself confessed to, while Whelan has been jailed four years on charges that fail multiple logic tests.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32209 on: December 08, 2022, 05:40:40 PM »

We can wrap up a half dozen republican bundlers and faith leaders and send them back to Moscow for the release of Whalen. The GOP is still chock full of plants and moles.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32210 on: December 08, 2022, 05:59:56 PM »

What a great relief!!! Extraordinary news, a basketball star, but also a gay, black woman is released.
And, yes of course we want Paul Whelan released.

Say What?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32211 on: December 08, 2022, 06:58:23 PM »

What a great relief!!! Extraordinary news, a basketball star, but also a gay, black woman is released.

Say What?
What.

Russia made it clear they were not willing to include Whalen in any swap. We chose not to blow the good on the perfect and took what we could. While we continue to work on Whalen.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32212 on: December 08, 2022, 07:13:38 PM »

We will leave the Marine in the jail in Russia, we will free the guy who was going to target U.S. military soldiers and just get the high profile basketball player.  It is a terrible message to send not only to the despots of the world who now know they can get a trade if they just capture an American, but to the military, the United States military, who are saying, hey, I can serve this country and the president will leave me and take the basketball player.

Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn.

I am extremely glad that Brittney is being returned. I think it is a good thing whenever we can unify American families, but we have a lot more work to do, obviously. What about Paul Whelan?
I would love to know what the Biden administration's plan is for Paul Whelan.

We paid a heavy, heavy price for Brittney Griner, and I truly hope that she does appreciate and respect the U.S. now and all that this country has done for her.

Rep Joni Ernst Iowa ( GOP)

Something to consider before serving the country.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #32213 on: December 08, 2022, 07:20:46 PM »

Say What?
What.

Russia made it clear they were not willing to include Whalen in any swap. We chose not to blow the good on the perfect and took what we could. While we continue to work on Whalen.

Biden is awkwardly pushing all the buttons on the camera to get the best picture he can.  Trading Bout at all, a "Merchant of Death," blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands, world-class creep and sociopath who conspired to kill Americans he saw as in his way.... is an ugly business.  Even Putin probably loathes him (given that Bout stole and sold off Russian munitions that the Red Army is now short of), but loves how it makes him look like a winner who really played the dumb Yanks. 
Im on the pavement

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32214 on: December 08, 2022, 07:25:50 PM »

Say What?
What.

Which has what to do with Weingartens statement?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32215 on: December 08, 2022, 08:17:14 PM »

Say What?
What.

When COULD THIS have been accomplished.?  Was there a one for one to be had months and months ago?  We will likely never know for sure.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #32216 on: December 08, 2022, 08:58:15 PM »

Another legislative accomplishment on Bidens watch.  Supreme Court can go take a hike.

I was here for the birth of DOMA, so I am very grateful to be able to be here for the funeral. 
      - Barney Frank

Im on the pavement

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32217 on: December 08, 2022, 09:07:41 PM »

Another legislative accomplishment on Bidens watch.  Supreme Court can go take a hike.

I was here for the birth of DOMA, so I am very grateful to be able to be here for the funeral. 
      - Barney Frank
Talk about ridiculous.
There was no legislative need for a problem that does not exist, nor ever will.
As for DOMA it helped Obama get elected President.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32218 on: December 08, 2022, 10:12:36 PM »

- Barney Frank
Talk about ridiculous.

Having no fixed morals, Red quickly shrugs off the battles he has clearly lost. It is good he is getting lots of practice at this these days.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32219 on: December 08, 2022, 11:10:38 PM »

- Barney Frank
Talk about ridiculous.

Because being against it was part of his 2008 platform?

Or was it when it was challenged in court in 2011 his administration refused to defend it?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2146 2147 [2148] 2149 2150 ... 2924