Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2183 2184 [2185] 2186 2187 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 755903 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32760 on: January 17, 2023, 03:46:38 PM »

A Venn Diagram of "Supporting your claim as to what Schiff said" and "That quote" would be two independent circles separated by so much space as to make one doubt the existence of a space time continuum
What, exactly, is your point, assuming you are trying to prove one.?

Your Schiff quote did not at all show what you claimed he said, you giant flaming dumpster of shit.  Clearer?
Quite the opposite.
Unless Schiff using the term[/i] smoking gun[/i] is somehow not in your dictionary.
But I am sure Harry is grateful for your support no matter its stupidity.

SMOKING GUN
: something that serves as conclusive evidence or proof (as of a crime or scientific theory)
(Merriam-Webster)
Once again, you try to justify claiming Schiff said a VP has no right to classified documents with something that 🐻 🐻 absolutely no relationship with that assertion you colossal lying turd.
no, I said a VP has no right to classified documents.
My post.:

Adam Schiff has thrown Biden under the bus.
Schiff is a pencil necked lying geek but he has this one  right.
Biden had no authority to have ANY classified  documents as Vice President but he did.
His stupidity( at best) ) blew up the Mar a Lago case against Trump.
Biden is toast.

Then, 1. Your quote still has no relationship to your comment about Schiff, and
2. If the statement that Biden had no authority to have any classified documents was from you, you are a stone idiot, even more than I thought.
Then (1) English must be second language for you and
(2) you are clueless on the law.
Just as I thought.
You cannot defend your comment. Just as I thought. Liar.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32761 on: January 17, 2023, 04:16:58 PM »

Moron still needs a dictionary.
ROFL!
I could not have had a better setup.
Slam Dunk!
Nor could I.
I suspect that PROVEN LIAR RedDick thinks that calling someone a nihilist is somehow a supreme dick waving epic put down, rather then further evidence that he does not own a dictionary.

Red throws it out because some tiny part of his glitchy brain still gets a little uncomfortable every time he realizes just how well the shoe fits.

It is how most self-bullying sociopaths work.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32762 on: January 17, 2023, 04:21:15 PM »

Fancy speeches, written by professional speech writers...anyone can deliver them.
When though will the West be delivering more powerful weapons to Ukraine to stop the slaughter there by evil Russia?

I cannot understand why Putin would choose the path he has chosen, so much more can be gained from peace and teamwork and world trade than from war. We can be working together to cure Cancer, and we can do world trade, and our resources can go to advancements in society such as building schools and hiring teachers, and building libraries, etc. And like the Bible says they need to turn their weapons into plows and they need to grow food instead of fighting wars.

And instead of bringing our problems to strong men with guns, then we need to bring our problems to smart men with books and schools.

You cannot cure the bird flu and bring down the price of eggs with guns, Putin cannot bring down the price of eggs with war, but instead we need to bring our problems to the scientists at Vanderbilt University and the scientists at Vanderbilt can help to create a vaccine for the bird flu, and they can teach the egg farmers how to better farm eggs in order to avoid the chicken flu, etc.

Our guns can protect our scientists, but soldiers cannot replace scientists.

Not only should the scientists in the West oppose Putin and his war, but so too should the scientists in Russia and in Eastern Europe support peace, and we can all agree that we can better spend the money and hard work to advance humanity and to cure diseases and to train and teach new doctors, etc. Nothing good is coming from Putin and his war, all civilized people need to oppose Putin and his war.

I was born and raised out in the desert where all of the best defense items are invented and manufactured, and I was raised watching top secret fighter planes flying, and we can have peace through strength, but the ultimate goal must be peace, and we must have a good vision of the society that we want to live in, and we must work to create the society we want to live in. In the USA our role models were Athens, and Rome, who had great times of peace and prosperity and who invented democracy, etc. War in itself must not be the goal, but rather we must be strong so that we can have peace, and so that we can create our own path without being bullied and coerced by stronger men who want to control us. We must be strong so that we can have freedom, and so that we can live our own vision of what peace and society should look like.

We must paint a picture with our freedom of what a democratic nation looks like which will cause people in Russia and globally to want democracy and freedom. And with our freedom we need to have a nice loving society which is protected by men with guns but where being a superpower is a necessity and not a chosen goal.

Reagan believed that the World Wide Web would change the world, and that by putting Americans on the World Wide Web that it would cause a global revolution and a renaissance and would create a better world.

Trump is a scumbag who is greedy and who built a wall with Mexico, but Reagan made the Mexicans legal and Reagan loved the Mexicans. I do not support Trump, and Trump is not a real Republican. We need to look at Lincoln, and Reagan, when we look at Republicans. And Reagan hated walls. Reagan believed that Americans could make the world a better place if we have interaction between Americans and the rest of the world.

America is not a greedy, selfish country where we are all on our own, like Trump wants, but instead the USA is a Christian community where we have Brotherhood from sea to shining sea. We need Brotherhood instead of war. Like the hippies in the 1960s wanted, we need peace and brotherhood.

And right now the hippies can have egg farms and the hippies can help to bring down the price of eggs, the hippies can have big communes where they can sell eggs, and they can make and sell cheese, etc. Peace, love, and food for the people, can be the new motto for the modern hippies in 2023.

And we need to find allies in Russia who want a new and improved Russia and who want peace, and who want world trade, and who want to cure diseases, and who want to feed the people, etc, and we need to remove and replace Putin with civilized people who are on our team.

We also must support Mahlagha Jaberi and the Persians as they work to create a new Iran with good human rights and with good human rights for women, and without the savage Islamic regime in control. It is not enough to point guns at the bad guys, we need to have good people who we can support, like Mahlagha Jaberi.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32763 on: January 17, 2023, 04:25:57 PM »

A Venn Diagram of "Supporting your claim as to what Schiff said" and "That quote" would be two independent circles separated by so much space as to make one doubt the existence of a space time continuum

Your Schiff quote did not at all show what you claimed he said, you giant flaming dumpster of shit.  Clearer?
Quite the opposite.
Unless Schiff using the term[/i] smoking gun[/i] is somehow not in your dictionary.

SMOKING GUN
: something that serves as conclusive evidence or proof (as of a crime or scientific theory)
(Merriam-Webster)
Once again, you try to justify claiming Schiff said a VP has no right to classified documents with something that 🐻 🐻 absolutely no relationship with that assertion you colossal lying turd.
My post.:

Biden had no authority to have ANY classified  documents as Vice President but he did.
Biden is toast.

2. If the statement that Biden had no authority to have any classified documents was from you, you are a stone idiot, even more than I thought.
Just as I thought.
LOL
I already did.  The ball is in your court and you do not know how to handle it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32764 on: January 17, 2023, 04:28:34 PM »

In the twisted upside down inhabited by Red, Biden had his security clearance revoked, like most members of the trump junta rightly did in the real world, immediately upon leaving office.

Red would not think that a statesman of All American Joes stature would be consulted by active officials in numerous policy areas on matters classified and non classified as appropriate to his clearance at the time.

Red does not see but would like to imagine the kind of obstruction, fraud and conspiracy so badly executed and broadly exposed in trumps wack ass efforts to steal our secrets.

At the end of the day some, none or all will get indicted and possibly convicted over documents. We will see how it goes.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32765 on: January 17, 2023, 04:41:46 PM »

...This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism....
Martin Luther King, Jr

I can't put things as well as Dr. K, but I'll try putting it like this: telling people to wait for justice is like telling someone with collapsed lungs to wait for oxygen.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32766 on: January 17, 2023, 05:21:58 PM »

Quite the opposite.

SMOKING GUN
(Merriam-Webster)
My post.:

Biden is toast.

Just as I thought.
LOL
1. Your quote still has no relationship to your comment about Schiff, and

Denial and insult is not defense of you inability to support your unsupported comments.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32767 on: January 17, 2023, 05:29:45 PM »

Quite the opposite.

SMOKING GUN
(Merriam-Webster)
My post.:

Biden is toast.

Just as I thought.
LOL

Denial and insult is not defense of you inability to support your unsupported comments.
comments.
I supported both comments
You can not refute me because (a) you can not read and ( b) you do not understand the law.
The fact you use insults( I did not) covers up your ignorance of the law.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:31:49 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32768 on: January 17, 2023, 05:56:05 PM »

Quite the opposite.

SMOKING GUN
(Merriam-Webster)
My post.:

Biden is toast.

Just as I thought.
LOL

comments.
I supported both comments
Liar.
You can not refute me
Liar
because (a) you can not read and ( b) you do not understand the law.
The fact you use insults
Liar. I did not insult you. Calling you an idiot is descriptive, not perjorative.
( I did not
Liar
) covers up your ignorance of the law.
Liar. Your response had no relationship with your assertion. Because you cannot back it up.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32769 on: January 17, 2023, 06:00:37 PM »

Memo to Harry Lime.

I have backed up everything.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32770 on: January 17, 2023, 06:50:56 PM »

A memo as good as anything ever written in sharpie and ketchup.

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #32771 on: January 17, 2023, 07:01:02 PM »

What Schiff actually said....

Schiff, a California Democrat, told ABC News on Sunday that quote I don't think we can exclude the possibility without knowing more of the facts, unquote when asked if Biden quote jeopardized unquote national security by taking the documents [when departing the VP post]. 

What Ward incorrectly heard (or pretended to hear)...

Schiff saying that Biden had no right or authority to ANY classified documents as vice-president.  And therefore was "throwing Biden under the bus."

Conclusion drawn by this native speaker of English:  Schiff, while allowing that Biden may possibly have mishandled documents when departing his service as VPOTUS, was in no way saying that Biden had no right to access and retain certain classified documents during his time serving as VPOTUS.

Ward is dumber than a sack of 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 07:02:38 PM by Oilcan »
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32772 on: January 17, 2023, 07:44:48 PM »

Schiff, a California Democrat, told ABC News on Sunday that quote I don't think we can exclude the possibility without knowing more of the facts, unquote when asked if Biden quote jeopardized unquote national security by taking the documents [when departing the VP post]. 

Schiff saying that Biden had no right or authority to ANY classified documents as vice-president.  And therefore was "throwing Biden under the bus."
LOL. ROFL  It is true that Biden had no authority to ANY classified documents of the Obama Administration is fundamental. It is the law.
That was MY assertion. I did not attribute that statement to Schiff.
Which makes your total response laughable.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 07:55:16 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32773 on: January 17, 2023, 08:50:23 PM »

Memo to Harry Lime.

I have backed up everything.
Liar.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32774 on: January 17, 2023, 08:59:30 PM »

Conclusion drawn by this native speaker of English:  Schiff, while allowing that Biden may possibly have mishandled documents when departing his service as VPOTUS, was in no way saying that Biden had no right to access and retain certain classified documents during his time serving as VPOTUS.

Ward is dumber than a sack of 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
That was not the support the LIAR sack of hammers used, though. It was this:

Biden is toast.

MUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

heh
Normally I would just point out that RedDick is a PROVEN LIAR but his last lie is an interesting intersection between two right wing bubble lies: that under Biden DoJ has become politically weaponized, and that there is some correlation between what Trump did and what Biden did. The affidavit backing the Trump search warrant cited three statutes: the espionage act (which includes showing classified documents to any unauthorized person, including a journalist you are sleeping with or a Mar a Lago party guest), obstruction and willfully withholding official documents. None of those appear at play here, since Biden has been handing over the documents as they are found, and Trump most decidedly did not. DoJ is perfectly capable of drawing obvious distinctions and making prosecutorial judgments.

There is also knowingly mishandling classified documents, but RedDick pretends part of that offense does not exist. And while there is plenty of evidence Trump violated this law as well, especially since he continued to retain them after specifically being to what he was doing was a violation,  Biden voluntarily turning the documents over as they are discovered makes the knowledge element difficult to show.
I acknowledged (and you agreed) that Trump was wrong to hold on to the Classified Documents at the time of the Mar A Lago raid.
Which brings in a second lie: the whole weaponization myth. It is not weaponization for DoJ to investigate conservatives for their crimes. It is not the fault of the Biden administration that the Repos were, and are, led by a morally corrupt buffoon and monomaniac who has spent his entire life lying, cheating and circumventing laws. DoJ will not be basing prosecution on the whether the political optics look good for the Biden administration.

A bit over dramatic  ,even from a partisan, but not worth quibbling about.

DoJ will not be basing prosecution on the weather(sic) the political optics look good for the Biden administration.

Irrelevant and immaterial since the presence of the documents at his home and office are prima facie evidence of his mishandling of classified documents. The punishment for the misconduct, however, will be left up to the voters, as it should be.
I have not found any article attributing any comment to Schiff remotely like the one PROVEN LIAR RedDick cites. As reported by RedDick it is obviously wrong, so I think RedDick just garbled the info dump into his brain from the right wing bubble he gets all of his opinions from. The VP obviously gets access to sorts of assigned documents.  What Schiff did say, because unlike the Repos who have their mouths permanently stitched to Trump s a us, he gives a shit about National Security, is that we need an intelligence assessment of the potential damage done by Biden having classified documents in his office and home.
Must not have tried very hard.

From Politico and Slate both on the far left of the Political spectrum.

Rep. Adam Schiff, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, said that as far as he is concerned there is direct evidence of collusion between Donald Trump s presidential campaign and Russia. Specifically, Schiff says that the 2016 offer from a Russian lawyer for information on Hillary Clinton to members of Trump presidential campaign and Russia. Specifically, Schiff says that the 2016 offer from a Russian lawyer for information on Hillary Clinton to members of the Trump campaign is the smoking gun. I think there is direct evidence in the emails from the Russians through their intermediary offering dirt on Hillary Clinton as part of what is described in writing as the Russian government effort to help elect Donald Trump, Schiff said on CBS Face the Nation, when he was asked if he had direct evidence of collusion with Russia.

If you claim to be a lawyer is it too much to ask that you behave as one?
[/quote]

I copied the whole post and not just the bolded part because RedDick has a proven track record for changing his prior posts andying about them. Because he is a LIAR. The quote is Schiff talking about Trump, Russia and Clinton. It has literally nothing to do with anything related to Biden. Nothing. The stupid, stupid liar.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2183 2184 [2185] 2186 2187 ... 2926