Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2194 2195 [2196] 2197 2198 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499036 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32925 on: January 24, 2023, 08:20:33 PM »

Of course, the point is not that Trump was "worse" than Biden, but that the conduct was qualitatively different in ways that impact criminal liability.

Such is the talking point

Love how they allowed Biden's people to sweep the home before it was run through by FBI. Or is that not right?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32926 on: January 24, 2023, 08:30:24 PM »

Liar.
My opinion is not based on your partisan tunnel vision.
It is instead based on your own lies. Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32927 on: January 24, 2023, 08:33:43 PM »

Of course, the point is not that Trump was "worse" than Biden, but that the conduct was qualitatively different in ways that impact criminal liability.

Love how they allowed Biden's people to sweep the home before it was run through by FBI. Or is that not right?
It is not just a talking point. It is based on the actual words of the statute, which requires knowledge and intent. And the three statutory violations cited in the Trump search warrant.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32928 on: January 24, 2023, 09:05:22 PM »

It is not just a talking point. It is based on the actual words of the statute, which requires knowledge and intent.

It does not .

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32929 on: January 24, 2023, 09:07:02 PM »

Wanna try that one again?
The whole team Biden argument is Joe responded the right way.
Trump did not
So what?
Both broke the rules and possessed classified documents they had no right to.
Neither one is fit to lead the country again.

The argument Joe responded the right way is more than a so what.

Facts supported by evidence are enumerated in the affidavit for procuring a court authorized search WARRANT.

Trump possessed classified documents and refused to return them going so far to lie about returning them while attempting to conceal them.

Not at all the same.

People have known Biden for fifty years and no matter how the rightwing try most people see Biden as a decent, honorable man.

Everyone knows Trump is piece of shit.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22267190/read-the-affidavit-in-support-of-the-mar-a-lago-warrant.pdf

Trump is still the melting face of the national terrorist party.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32930 on: January 24, 2023, 09:39:53 PM »

It is not just a talking point. It is based on the actual words of the statute, which requires knowledge and intent.

It does not .
Liar.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32931 on: January 24, 2023, 11:46:25 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32932 on: January 25, 2023, 08:32:43 AM »

It is not just a talking point. It is based on the actual words of the statute, which requires knowledge and intent. And the three statutory violations cited in the Trump search warrant.

Also known as the comical witch hunt.

More as the 2024 race heats up I am sure

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #32933 on: January 25, 2023, 09:22:22 AM »

Probably goes back as far as you search. Inadvertantly mixing classified with personal and unclassified. The Donald is the only one that refused to co-operate with DOJ. They should forget about him and stick to the issues. He is a lost cause.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32934 on: January 25, 2023, 10:10:48 AM »

Hahahahahahahaha.
Well, as much as I would like to see Trump be the Repo nominee, he is toast.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32935 on: January 25, 2023, 10:23:32 AM »

Hahahahahahahaha.
Well, as much as I would like to see Trump be the Repo nominee, he is toast.
Biden may face the same fate soon, done in by disgruntled democrats.

Oiled

• View Profile
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32937 on: January 25, 2023, 11:07:45 AM »

yawn
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32938 on: January 25, 2023, 11:48:27 AM »

yawn
The room notes your displeasure with such ineffective leadership in the current failed Presidency.  .

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32939 on: January 25, 2023, 12:26:31 PM »

yawn
The room notes your displeasure with such ineffective leadership in the current failed Presidency.  .

Ineffective leadership?

Like the rest of the GOP you are operating on a alternate plane of reality. The first two years of the Biden administration has been the most effective in the modern era. If not for Manchin and Sinema it would have been transformational.

Biden did not try and GO BIG he went for HUGE.

Too ban Bankshot1 and Utley are not here to see me gloat.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:28:47 PM by LarryB! »
Pages: 1 ... 2194 2195 [2196] 2197 2198 ... 2718