Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2206 2207 [2208] 2209 2210 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 657205 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33105 on: February 04, 2023, 09:14:07 PM »

Republicans want to scuttle the government and destroy the country so they can be rough fucked and eaten along with their children by some kind of lilly white troll king.

Well, Mikey Pompeo does think the world's about to end.

I would bet my left behind on it.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33106 on: February 04, 2023, 10:28:52 PM »

? cannot post

The software found your content too embarrassing. It was trying to help you out. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33107 on: February 05, 2023, 12:32:31 AM »

Republicans want to scuttle the government and destroy the country so they can be rough fucked and eaten along with their children by some kind of lilly white troll king.

Well, Mikey Pompeo does think the world's about to end.

I would bet my left behind on it.

Yep. Pompeo WANTS the world to end so can get to heaven.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/30/us/politics/pompeo-christian-policy.html
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33110 on: February 05, 2023, 05:59:43 PM »

Joe Biden is a moron.

A newspaper in Billings, Montana reports on a Chinese Balloon floating over the state which the Biden Administration was keeping quiet for days.  After finally shooting it down Biden says there were three similar balloons seen when Trump was President.
Which is a lie.
And also irrelevant to how Biden reacted to this one.
His sophomoric responses are going to get Trump elected again.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33111 on: February 05, 2023, 06:51:24 PM »

Joe Biden is a moron.
Liar
A newspaper in Billings, Montana reports on a Chinese Balloon floating over the state which the Biden Administration was keeping quiet for days. 
Liar
After finally shooting it down Biden says there were three similar balloons seen when Trump was President.
Which is a lie.
Liar
And also irrelevant to how Biden reacted to this one.
His sophomoric responses are going to get Trump elected again.
Liar.

Though interesting to see how the right wing bubble is handling the great jobs news. A manufactured outrage lying about Biden's measured an appropriate response to Chinese spying.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33112 on: February 05, 2023, 06:58:48 PM »

We need to work together with China on issues that we agree about, such as curing Cancer, etc. And space. Etc.

And our leaders need to go talk with the Chinese, we need to keep an open conversation happening with China.

I had a roommate who was the Daughter of a Chinese General, and I did more to promote peace than any of these fuckers working in Government right now.

We need to improve relations with China by communicating with China and by working together on issues that we agree on.

And we can send the Chinese Orange Juice from California, and we can send them Cold Duck, and they can make Mimosas.

When times are hard are the times when we need to open up dialogue and go visit and the hard times are when we need to work the hardest on diplomacy.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33113 on: February 05, 2023, 07:04:33 PM »

I am serious, we need to send the Chinese Mimosas, we can send them Orange Juice from California, and we can send the Chinese Andre Cold Duck, and right away relations will improve between the USA and China. Send them Mimosas, and open up dialogue and let us have diplomacy.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33114 on: February 05, 2023, 07:08:31 PM »

?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33115 on: February 05, 2023, 07:18:39 PM »

Let me teach you guys about diplomacy...

If you want to open a Gold Mine in Mexico, then you are going to be blocked, but if you go in and build roads and bridges and if you bring in telephones and running water and television and radio, etc, etc, etc, then they invite you in. If you spread the wealth and if you help the people, then they will let you open Gold Mines in Mexico.

That is the way the world works. You need to share the wealth.

When I first moved into this apartment in Anaheim almost 20 years ago, the first thing that I did was to pass out a truck load of free ice cream to the whole neighborhood, it was a hot summer evening and I was a hero for passing out free ice cream to the neighborhood. And with that, a trucker just pulled up and asked me if I wanted to pass out free ice cream to my neighborhood, and I just agreed to do it and passed out the free ice cream with my Uncle Dennis. We were instantly welcome in this neighborhood. That is how you do diplomacy, you go in and pass out a truck load of free ice cream, and then you are a hero.

And then later I threw a mahi mahi taco party here at the complex with free tacos and pizza and with a live band by the swimming pool. That is diplomacy, I am a legend here after that party.

If we go into China and send them Mimosas, and McDonald's restaurants, etc, then China will love us, and we can work together on issues that we agree on such as curing Cancer and going to Mars, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33116 on: February 05, 2023, 07:34:32 PM »

A newspaper in Billings, Montana reports on a Chinese Balloon floating over the state which the Biden Administration was keeping quiet for days.....

NOAA failed to report the sudden and inexplicable slowing of the jet stream. 

Ohio man's pants continue to spontaneously combust.

As Limey noted, the lowest unemployment in half a century does require some deployment of distractions by the RW.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33117 on: February 05, 2023, 07:35:12 PM »

Though interesting to see how the right wing bubble is handling the great jobs news. A manufactured outrage lying about Biden's measured an appropriate response to Chinese spying.
Jobs report got good reports all around.
Balloon response was a cluster fuck for Biden
Lying about Trump made it worse., especially since divers have to search for downed equipment under water not on land in Montana.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33118 on: February 05, 2023, 07:45:13 PM »

Lying about Trump made it worse., especially since divers have to search for downed equipment under water not on land in Montana.

Waiting to shoot down over ocean was the point, you buffoon.   Military judged there too much danger having the fairly sizeable instrument package plunge from 60,000 ft onto possibly settled areas.  Waiting for it to reach Carolina coast was the most sensible option, and allowed a water cushioned landing and intact electronics to study.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33119 on: February 05, 2023, 08:08:35 PM »

Lying about Trump...

Liar.   A lie that, shockingly, came from a certain poster on Truth Social.

Meanwhile, back in reality...

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3844511-chinese-balloons-flew-over-us-three-times-during-trump-administration-officials/
Pages: 1 ... 2206 2207 [2208] 2209 2210 ... 2795