Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2215 2216 [2217] 2218 2219 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 657224 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33240 on: February 11, 2023, 09:07:11 PM »

Senior officials from Berkeley Research Group briefed Trump, former chief of staff Mark Meadows and others on the findings in a December 2020 conference call, people familiar with the matter said. Meadows showed skepticism of the findings and continued to maintain that Trump won. Trump also continued to say he won the election. The call grew contentious, people with knowledge of the meeting said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/11/trump-campaign-report-electoral-fraud/
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33241 on: February 12, 2023, 01:17:54 AM »

Missing the point.  (my averages were national figures btw) 
Then you have no point.

That is a fine example of pure solipsism by Red, our resident flatulent asscrack.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33242 on: February 12, 2023, 12:06:27 PM »

These individuals cannot compete and contribute in a very primitive society. Makes no sense that they will do well in a modern complex nation. Just share the wealth and resources.

Talk about PRIMITIVE SOCIETY

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/02/08/el-paso-walmart-shooting-pleads-guilty/

The death penalty is primitive and death chambers barbaric.
They were barbaric in Auschwitz, and are still barbaric today.
Good to see that the justice system in America could finally be understanding that.

What Conservative politicians and Conservative media are saying is correct though, isn't it?
Google "Hispanic Leaders Speak Out" to see who started the *war*.
Trump tried to seal the border, but was basically run out of town as a 'racist' by the leftists.
You don't have to look very far to see that White people are being replaced everywhere in Western society, not only in America, by 'people of color'.
In jobs, everywhere.
California is a perfect example...exactly as the "Hispanic Leaders Speak Out" said.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33243 on: February 12, 2023, 12:45:51 PM »

These individuals cannot compete and contribute in a very primitive society. Makes no sense that they will do well in a modern complex nation. Just share the wealth and resources.

Talk about PRIMITIVE SOCIETY

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/02/08/el-paso-walmart-shooting-pleads-guilty/

The death penalty is primitive and death chambers barbaric.
They were barbaric in Auschwitz, and are still barbaric today.
Good to see that the justice system in America could finally be understanding that.

What Conservative politicians and Conservative media are saying is correct though, isn't it?
Google "Hispanic Leaders Speak Out" to see who started the *war*.
Trump tried to seal the border, but was basically run out of town as a 'racist' by the leftists.
You don't have to look very far to see that White people are being replaced everywhere in Western society, not only in America, by 'people of color'.
In jobs, everywhere.
California is a perfect example...exactly as the "Hispanic Leaders Speak Out" said.
Yeah, the most important issue in dealing with the effects of centuries of white male hegemony is, what is going to happen to the least productive white male in the accounting department?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVIG8Ar-teE
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33244 on: February 12, 2023, 01:14:51 PM »

If it were the apocalypse, Chris would be a butter knife.

I like Garfunkel and Oates songs, especially the raunchier ones. 

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

LarryB!

• View Profile
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33246 on: February 14, 2023, 10:59:35 AM »

I mentioned the flaming hypocrisy double-standard thing here, and that post was also ignored by the True Believers.
Self awareness not a feature of RW partisanship.

Looks like Nikki is running for Trump-DeSantis Spoiler in 2024.  She will pull votes from DeSantis, give Trump the nom, and Democrats will be really grateful! 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33247 on: February 14, 2023, 07:29:03 PM »

Self awareness is poisonous to most right wing parasites.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #33248 on: February 15, 2023, 10:18:48 AM »

I mentioned the flaming hypocrisy double-standard thing here, and that post was also ignored by the True Believers.
Self awareness not a feature of RW partisanship.

Looks like Nikki is running for Trump-DeSantis Spoiler in 2024.  She will pull votes from DeSantis, give Trump the nom, and Democrats will be really grateful!

We shall all be.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33249 on: February 15, 2023, 12:52:47 PM »

defenders of open borders, amnesty, and the sharing of resources are due to get a rude awakening election time.

America turns against immigration

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/15/america-immigration-border-gallup

How about instead of execution we send all mad dog serial killers on death row to Austrailia? So wise and progressive.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33250 on: February 15, 2023, 02:52:24 PM »

I support an open planet where I can live wherever I want legally.

One thing that determines immigration too, is the ability of people to find jobs. If you cannot find a job, then you need to go somewhere else where you can find a job.

I tried to move to Florida, but I could not get a job in Florida, so I could not live in Florida.

And I tried to move to Rome, Italy, but I could not find a job in Rome, so I could not live in Rome.

The availability of jobs determines the number of people who can immigrate.

And for my ancestors here, it was all about Gold Mining, and Cattle Ranching, we have lots of natural resources here, and lots of wide open land for the cattle.

The Cattle Ranching creates a lot of jobs, for the Cowboys, and the Butchers, and the Grocery Stores, and the Fast Food Restaurants and Cooks, etc, plus it feeds people, plus it helps the Truck Drivers, and Railroads, etc.

My Brother married Roy Rogers' Granddaughter, Kristen, and Roy was an Actor who played a Cowboy. I tried to be an Actor here in Hollywood but those jobs are hard to get. The secret is to never give up, and to learn to be happy even if you are always poor and alone. Learn to be happy just watching the Sunset and drinking cheap wine. And never give up, always have plans and goals. Hollywood was easier back in the 1950s, even the 1980s was good, but Hollywood is a hard town now. And the Japanese are major players in the Entertainment Industry now and they want to pay everyone minimum wage and they are hard core business people who do not care if their workers are homeless and hungry and they do not even pay their workers enough to pay for food and shelter. If I would have made enough money when I worked at Universal Studios to buy a house and take care of a wife and children then I would have stayed at Universal, I would still be working for Universal if they paid me well and if they treated me fair, but no, it was owned by the Japanese and they paid me minimum wage and I was starving. I had to starve and live with my mom, while I worked full time, and I had a college degree. I will never work for the Japanese again. So a huge part of the Entertainment Industry is owned by people who do not even care if you have a home and food to eat, so we have Unions, we have SAG and the other Unions. If it was not for the Unions then the Japanese would never pay the Americans fair wages. Plus, the Entertainment Industry jobs are all moving to Canada, and to Georgia, and to Australia and New Zealand, etc. I tried to get Acting work at Cinecitta in Rome. And I went to the Cannes Film Festival in France. We have great schools in California, so we will always have trained filmmakers here, and trained Actors. We will see what happens, I might own Universal someday.

Anyhow, the immigrants need jobs, and they are going to go where the jobs are. In the USA that means farming, and construction, and truck driving, etc.

And we need to make our immigrants legal to bring them out of the shadows, and to allow them to call the police in the case of an emergency and to join labor unions, etc, like Reagan did. Reagan was great, I wish Reagan was still alive to tell Donald Trump to go fuck himself. Reagan loved the Mexicans, and Reagan loved Mexico. And Reagan hated walls. I wish we had Reagan right now. And even the Democrats loved Reagan. We need to make our immigrants legal, like Reagan did, and we need to write a new Immigration Law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33251 on: February 15, 2023, 03:33:34 PM »

The Italians do it all, they make great clothes, they make great cars, they make great food which they grow themselves, etc. And my Doctor recommends the Mediterranean Diet, with Red Wine.

We need to do the same thing in America.

We have Donna Karan in New York who makes wonderful clothes and shoes, etc, she can create a lot of jobs for the immigrants.

And we have Nicole Miller here in Los Angeles who makes great clothes, and shoes, etc, she makes a lot of stuff, and she can create a lot of jobs for the immigrants.

And we have Sunkist here in California growing Oranges and Sunkist hires a lot of immigrants.

The Mexican Truckers also need to be able to join the Teamsters Union here in the USA so they can get fair wages and so they can be treated well. They cannot pay them less just because they have Brown skin and because they speak Spanish, they need to pay the Mexicans the same wages for the same jobs, equal work for equal pay.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 03:37:21 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33252 on: February 15, 2023, 03:35:45 PM »

Raquel Welch just died, so sad, my whole family loved her. And speaking of immigrants, her Father was an immigrant from Bolivia.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33254 on: February 16, 2023, 01:56:07 PM »

We will keep the fascist Catholic white nationalists under surveillance all the same, thanks. You never know when those stupid fucks will martyr themselves by shooting up a school or a mall somewhere. 

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2215 2216 [2217] 2218 2219 ... 2795