Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2222 2223 [2224] 2225 2226 ... 2799

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 660634 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33345 on: February 21, 2023, 09:48:36 PM »

What is it like being homeless in Portland and living in a tent?
Ask a women who owns one.
So, on TV someone did and got a brutally honest answer.

It is a piece of cake,

you get three meals a day and do not have to do shit,
wake up, eat get high, wake up eat get high, repeat
That is why there are so many tents.
They are loving us to death.

LOL

And you don't think she might have been speaking with a wee bit of irony?
Guess you are as lazy as YankGuy
Rich!  You continually plagiarize and fail to cite your sources and I'm lazy?
Plagiarize?
I published a quote that was retweeted and republished MILLIONS of times on the internet ( often referred to as viral) and you asked for a source?  How lazy is that?
No worries.  I'll just add plagiarism to my list of words you don't know the meaning of.
Fine by me.
You are allowed to be stupid in America.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33346 on: February 21, 2023, 10:25:29 PM »

I published a quote that was retweeted and republished MILLIONS of times on the internet ( often referred to as viral) and you asked for a source?  How lazy is that?

You never posted the actual tweet, containing the link to actual footage.  How lazy is that?

Or the KATU followup, which told a somewhat different story and put some context around the twitter soundbites...

https://youtu.be/pMALoEd5G60

Nothing lazier than some smug asshole sitting on his can in Ohio, not bothering to factcheck the larger story of homelessness in Portland.

I thought diaper boy had decamped to Florida.

Something about too many local warrants.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33347 on: February 21, 2023, 11:13:13 PM »

Ohio, deregulatory paradise

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/i-schumann-co-explosion-bedford-ohio_n_63f4dd75e4b0c87f32f36e55

The whole state is on its way to becoming a superfund site.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33348 on: February 22, 2023, 07:33:43 AM »

It is a piece of cake,

LOL

Plagiarize?
You should invest in a dictionary.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33349 on: February 22, 2023, 07:34:25 AM »

It is a piece of cake,

LOL

Plagiarize?
No worries.  I'll just add plagiarism to my list of words you don't know the meaning of.
Fine by me.
You are allowed to be stupid in America.
Yes but you are abusing the privilege.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33351 on: February 22, 2023, 02:14:36 PM »

Hey Joe!
You running in 2024 or not?

POLITICO, the Pravda of the Progressives, is getting worried that Biden is hedging on political problems and a second term.

A sense of doubt is creeping into conversations around 2024,Politico claimed Wednesday after the Biden failure to promptly announce a reelection campaign that was said to be set for February but is now allegedly pushed back to April.  But even that target is less than definitive. People in the know say there is no hard deadline or formal process in place for arriving at a launch date.

According to three people familiar with the conversations the Biden indecision has hurt the Democrat Party by way of blocking any plan B that might need to be assembled if Biden does not run.
His indecision has resulted in an awkward deep freeze across the party i. which some potential presidential aspirants and scores of major donors are strategizing and even developing a Plan B while trying to remain respectful and publicly supportive of the 80 year old President.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33352 on: February 22, 2023, 03:07:46 PM »

So Petey-Boy  suddenly found the time to visit East Palestine.
He was obviously shamed into it by Donald Trump who visited today and brought  14,000 bottles of water along with him.

Without the gift the townsfolk would have had to forego drinking water during Lent.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 03:13:29 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33353 on: February 22, 2023, 03:11:10 PM »

Hey Joe!

POLITICO, the Pravda of the Progressives, is getting worried that Biden is hedging on political problems and a second term.

A sense of doubt is creeping into conversations around 2024,Politico claimed Wednesday after the Biden failure to promptly announce a reelection campaign that was said to be set for February but is now allegedly pushed back to April.  But even that target is less than definitive. People in the know say there is no hard deadline or formal process in place for arriving at a launch date.

According to three people familiar with the conversations the Biden indecision has hurt the Democrat Party by way of blocking any plan B that might need to be assembled if Biden does not run.
His indecision has resulted in an awkward deep freeze across the party i. which some potential presidential aspirants and scores of major donors are strategizing and even developing a Plan B while trying to remain respectful and publicly supportive of the 80 year old President.

Still plagiarizing i see.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33354 on: February 22, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »

He was obviously shamed into it by Donald Trump who visited today and brought  14,000 bottles of water along with him.
After setting up the disaster by deregulation Trump tossed a few bottles of water around like paper towels. Big.deal.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33355 on: February 22, 2023, 03:30:21 PM »

Hey Joe!

Still plagiarizing i see.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/bidenworld-joe-may-not-run-2024-00083905

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33356 on: February 22, 2023, 03:33:18 PM »

After setting up the disaster by deregulation Trump tossed a few bottles of water around like paper towels. Big.deal.
Interesting comment from a labor lawyer since the railroad unions are the impediments to improved safety when it means a loss of jobs.  And none of the current Department of Transportation suggestions for improvements would have prevented the East Palestine derailment.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33357 on: February 22, 2023, 03:48:00 PM »

Red is a shrill about the derailment as he sounds about pretending trump has not been clearly proven to have colluded with Russia or that the republican establishment is not ass deep in seditious conspiracy.

What did you guys do wrong this time, Red?

We are going to find out all about it anyway.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33359 on: February 22, 2023, 04:43:01 PM »

Hey Joe!

Fantasyland
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2222 2223 [2224] 2225 2226 ... 2799