Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752077 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33570 on: March 21, 2023, 04:35:26 PM »

Did you contribute 3300 dollars to the trump flight from justice fund?

If not, dear leader is very disappointed in you.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33571 on: March 21, 2023, 05:22:42 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33572 on: March 21, 2023, 06:19:46 PM »

If the facts and law support charging Trump, and neither you nor I know what the NY AG has - NOT charging Trump is the "blatantly political" path.
LOL
We already know the facts
Liar. Grand Jury testimony is secret. You have no clue what facts outside of the public statements were brought out 8n testimony.
and the law.
Liar. You clearly do not because...
So did the federal prosecutors who decided not to prosecute.
The federal law and state law are not the same. The federal prosecutor would not be charging or declining charging based on state law.

And, what, one page up? You posted that the primary reason no charges were filed against Trump despite being the Individual 1 who conspired with Cohen for a campaign violation was.a DoJ policy against prosecuting a sitting executive. Which is most definitely NOT the DoJ declining prosecution based on the law.
What is inexplicable this go around is a prosecutor known for downgrading charges has to UPGRADE a misdemeanor to a felony a campaign finance violation the sort of thing that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were fined for, not put on trial.
Liar. The person he conspired with got a felony conviction.
There is only one reason for an unprecedented indictment of a ex President, it is because the subject is Donald Trump.
Liar. It is unprecedented because Donald Trump's CONDUCT is unprecedented. Name me a similar situation involving an ex-President.
Even those who hate him, republicans and democrats , see it as the chief democrat strategy of the 2024 Presidential Election.
Liar.
Otherwise known as Blatant Politics.
Liar. Failing to prosecute based on the putative criminals political status, as you are.advocating, is Blatant Politics. Treating alleged perps equally regardless of status is justice.
But there could be a silver lining.
That strategy could backfire and knock out BOTH  Biden and Trump and we could move on to decent candidates from both parties.
Liar.You have no decent alternate candidates.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33573 on: March 21, 2023, 07:11:25 PM »

Can you get McDonalds in prison?

Asking for a fiend

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #33574 on: March 21, 2023, 08:14:12 PM »

[] A word salad equal to a non response

A word salad only to a brain that's been thoroughly tossed.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #33575 on: March 21, 2023, 08:17:14 PM »

Can you get McDonalds in prison?

Asking for a fiend

Fiends that eat Macdonalds are ralph fiends.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33576 on: March 21, 2023, 08:18:19 PM »

If the facts and law support charging Trump, and neither you nor I know what the NY AG has - NOT charging Trump is the "blatantly political" path.
LOL
We already know the facts
Liar. Grand Jury testimony is secret. You have no clue what facts outside of the public statements were brought out 8n testimony.

But we do thanks to leaks  by the prosecution. It was no less than you who famously pointed out that a grand jury (without a judge nor defense) can indict a ham sandwich and leak anything it wants. Interesting that the last witness went in National TV last night to reinforce his testimony that Michael Cohen is a pathological liar. Today came and went without an indictment 
and the law.Liar. You clearly do not because..
So did the federal prosecutors who decided not to prosecute.
The federal law and state law are not the same.The federal prosecutor would not be charging or declining charging based on state law.

And, what, one page up? You posted that the primary reason no charges were filed against Trump despite being the Individual 1 who conspired with Cohen for a campaign violation was.a DoJ policy against prosecuting a sitting executive. Which is most definitely NOT the DoJ declining prosecution based on the law.
I never argued that. Your statement of what I said was made out of whole cloth or else you would have cited it.
What is inexplicable this go around is a prosecutor known for downgrading charges has to UPGRADE a misdemeanor to a felony a campaign finance violation the sort of thing that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were fined for, not put on trial.
Liar. The person he conspired with got a felony conviction.
Irrelevant and Immaterial.
There is only one reason for an unprecedented indictment of a ex President, it is because the subject is Donald Trump. Liar. It is unprecedented because Donald Trump's CONDUCT is unprecedented. Name me a similar situation involving an ex-President.
Glad you agree. But it does not make the prosecutor reaction either moral or legal.Even those who hate him, republicans and democrats , see it as the chief democrat strategy of the 2024 Presidential Election.
Liar.
Another non response.
Otherwise known as Blatant Politics.
Liar. Failing to prosecute based on the putative criminals political status, as you are.advocating, is Blatant Politics. Treating alleged perps equally regardless of status is justice
A word salad equal to a non response
But there could be a silver lining.
That strategy could backfire and knock out BOTH  Biden and Trump and we could move on to decent candidates from both parties.
Liar.You have no decent alternate candidates.
Well I do not nominate candidates. I do have a right to vote for decent candidates
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 08:31:47 PM by Espnthree »

Middlesex

• View Profile
« Reply #33577 on: March 21, 2023, 08:24:42 PM »

Send me your poor your tired your struggling quote boxes, yearning to breathe free!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33578 on: March 21, 2023, 08:45:10 PM »

Send me your poor your tired your struggling quote boxes, yearning to breathe free!
Newbie needs to learn editing.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33579 on: March 21, 2023, 09:48:08 PM »

How would you even begin to pretend to know?

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33581 on: March 22, 2023, 01:50:43 PM »

Obviously bambu is needed to run the US Conservatives too.
At present they don't seem to have the ideas, culture and policies to make America truly-great again.
Now, there are female trans athletes in female change rooms dropping their pants and on display are male genitalia.
Female athletes are upset.
That is not truly-great.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33582 on: March 22, 2023, 02:04:11 PM »

I think you should come take over US conservatives. Red, Kiid, and Luee will throw up their skirts for any deplorable grifter. You lead conservatives in your country, right? You have helped them ascend and hold power there of course. You should lead the conservatives here to a similar level of success, that is if your conservatives at home can spare you.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33584 on: March 22, 2023, 02:31:14 PM »

I think you should come take over US conservatives. Red, Kiid, and Luee will throw up their skirts for any deplorable grifter. You lead conservatives in your country, right? You have helped them ascend and hold power there of course. You should lead the conservatives here to a similar level of success, that is if your conservatives at home can spare you.

My ilk have.
US Conservatives need to reform to regain power.
Need different policies...ones that appeal to voters who went with the Democrats last election.
It's not rocket science.

It's not difficult to run a Party, Joe is the figurehead but he doesn't run the Party.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 ... 2924