Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751383 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33705 on: March 31, 2023, 07:29:58 PM »

from across the seas;

"the guy is a Democrat that's indicted him", Ms ..... told Sky News Australia.

"This also makes a complete mockery of not only the US legal system but their political system as well.

It is, quite frankly, a joke."

#####

Well there you go.
So your argument is a politician should be allowed to commit crimes in any jurisdiction where the prosecuting authority is of the opposite party?

Everyone can see clearly, no degree from Harvard needed for this one either.
Why are you so jealous of Harvard folks?

It was mainly in the News in General thread, but it revolves around nickels and sacks and a meaningless life and fears of things like being overrun with mice and crossing the street and such while the people he relates to Harvard through his extensive YouTube experience never seem to suffer much in this manner. That has got to burn

What a load of hogwash.
It was 'rich people'.
Rich people are not living in trailor parks, and do have better lives than anyone else, as a general rule.
You know it is true.

Sacks of nickels and a meaningless life?
Yes.
Love and society reject?
Yes.
No money, no degrees, basically useless, no hope?
Yes.
Aged 20.
I wished I could've been like my idol in the A class at high school.
Tall, blond, handsome guy with perfect handwriting. He was going to go to university. I would've liked to have gone too, but couldn't.
I was very happy that he and the others boys were.
Vietnam war draft ballot forms arrived...my meaningless life was likely to soon end...I knew it, I saw it all on the tv news, slaughter in Vietnam.
"Nuke em" I said...father said "I hope you get drafted, it'll make a man out of you".
O where was the love.
Luck demanded that I wasn't drafted.
12 months later the phone rang...lady was looking for someone, anyone who was available as a partner for a debutante at the upcoming Ball.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:32:03 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33706 on: March 31, 2023, 07:39:42 PM »

from across the seas;

"This also makes a complete mockery of not only the US legal system but their political system as well.

#####

Well there you go.
So your argument is a politician should be allowed to commit crimes in any jurisdiction where the prosecuting authority is of the opposite party?

You've asked that question before, and I'll answer now the same as I did then
I love Harvard folks and their degrees, and love the standard of education, intelligence, and competence to obtain them...and others similar.

Jealous?
Nah.
Harvard folks are what they are, and I am what I am.
I became a realist at an early age.
I loved the fact that ScoMo govt's Treasurer Josh had degree/s from Harvard.
I love 'excellence'...in the professionals treating me as doctors, in vets treating my dogs over the decades...the more '1st Class Honours' degrees they have the better.

Difficult things, like brain surgery, heart surgery, eye surgery, top lawyering, medical research, building and launching space ships, building passenger jets and war planes etc...you need intelligent people with degrees in excellence, 'Harvard'.
For simple things, easily understood things, you don't need degress from Harvard.
Everything is easy to understand when you do not know what you are talking about.

What's going in with the indictment is easy to understand.
Trump and Republican Leader explained it clearly.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33707 on: March 31, 2023, 07:42:20 PM »

Bambu, my Brother married Roy Rogers and Dale Evans' Granddaughter Kristen, and my Brother partied with Movie Stars and with Rock Stars and with Billionaires.

I on the other hand have never been able to make any money and I have never been married. I am not as handsome as my Brother, and I am poor, so being poor and ugly will not get you ahead in Hollywood. You need to have money, like Trump, or you need to have looks like my Brother. My Brother is handsome like Brad Pitt.

Life is crazy, my Brother was partying with rich people while I was homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33708 on: March 31, 2023, 08:37:04 PM »

Bambu, my Brother married Roy Rogers and Dale Evans' Granddaughter Kristen, and my Brother partied with Movie Stars and with Rock Stars and with Billionaires.

I on the other hand have never been able to make any money and I have never been married. I am not as handsome as my Brother, and I am poor, so being poor and ugly will not get you ahead in Hollywood. You need to have money, like Trump, or you need to have looks like my Brother. My Brother is handsome like Brad Pitt.

Life is crazy, my Brother was partying with rich people while I was homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes, exactly...the rich, beautiful, ...rich and beautiful, have easier and better lives.
Not their fault, luck of the draw...and they have a right to, and should, make the most of it all.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33709 on: March 31, 2023, 08:47:50 PM »

Bambu, it is like that Song "Money, Money, Money," by Abba. And you have to be handsome.

Here is an idea on how we can save Mexico with MONEY, we can hire Bounty Hunters like Dog The Bounty Hunter to go capture the bad Cartel Members. We can use money to pay Bounty Hunters.

My friend Jon the Rock Star says that we can save the world with money.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33710 on: March 31, 2023, 08:54:33 PM »

from across the seas;

#####

Well there you go.

I love Harvard folks and their degrees, and love the standard of education, intelligence, and competence to obtain them...and others similar.

Jealous?
Nah.
I love 'excellence'...in the professionals treating me as doctors, in vets treating my dogs over the decades...the more '1st Class Honours' degrees they have the better.

Difficult things, like brain surgery, heart surgery, eye surgery, top lawyering, medical research, building and launching space ships, building passenger jets and war planes etc...you need intelligent people with degrees in excellence, 'Harvard'.
For simple things, easily understood things, you don't need degress from Harvard.
Everything is easy to understand when you do not know what you are talking about.

You are an easily gaslighted gull.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33711 on: March 31, 2023, 09:27:39 PM »

I expect Red to painstakingly explain to Kevin McCarthy the definition of Federalism.
It appears you are the uneducated one.
Good one!!!!!
Perhaps you might want to restudy the Constitution
Or read it for the first time.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33713 on: March 31, 2023, 09:54:20 PM »

Bambu, it is like that Song "Money, Money, Money," by Abba. And you have to be handsome.

Here is an idea on how we can save Mexico with MONEY, we can hire Bounty Hunters like Dog The Bounty Hunter to go capture the bad Cartel Members. We can use money to pay Bounty Hunters.

My friend Jon the Rock Star says that we can save the world with money.

Salute,

Tony V.

Not being a "drop dead gorgeous" male catwalk model doesn't mean "non- handsome".

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33714 on: March 31, 2023, 09:56:32 PM »

from across the seas;

#####

Well there you go.

Jealous?
Nah.

Ya think.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33715 on: March 31, 2023, 10:03:32 PM »

You being too cracked out to sell the stuff you buy is your one saving grace, Bambi.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33716 on: April 01, 2023, 12:30:11 AM »

To those of you here who qualify as part of The People of the State of New York, a grateful nation thanks you and stands by your side.

The republicans have cemented themselves as the party of idiocy, fraud, violent threats and defamation while Democrats emerge as the party of jobs, justice, security, empathy, and economic growth.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33717 on: April 01, 2023, 01:52:17 AM »

To those of you here who qualify as part of The People of the State of New York, a grateful nation thanks you and stands by your side.

The republicans have cemented themselves as the party of idiocy, fraud, violent threats and defamation while Democrats emerge as the party of jobs, justice, security, empathy, and economic growth.

Probably best not to go heaping praise too soon.
Security?
There's a school massacre nearly every week in the nation.

Some call the indictment 'justice'...others call it what Trump and the top Republican called it.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33718 on: April 01, 2023, 10:30:55 AM »

from across the seas;

#####

Well there you go.

Jealous?
Nah.

Ya think.
Either you are a remarkably gullible idiot, or you are an ex pat Aussie Marxist English lit professor living in Northern Italy who has been spoofing us for 15 years by pretending to be the biggest idiot in the history of the web.
A parrot bit me.

Middlesex

• View Profile
« Reply #33719 on: April 01, 2023, 11:28:47 AM »

spoofing us for 15 years by pretending to be the biggest idiot in the history of the web.

Those would be some big shoes to fill.

Pages: 1 ... 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 ... 2924