Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751689 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33780 on: April 05, 2023, 06:01:20 AM »

Why have a party at all? Why not just find yourself a Putin and cower behind his skirts?

I know you have no answer to these questions because that is exactly what you do.

Why have Democratic Party, and Republican Party?
Who knows.   Competing ideologies I guess.

Members of Congress who are elected under the  Party banner, have no right then betraying that Party and voting for/cheering for something else...in my opinion.

Country before party.

Party before betrayal.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33781 on: April 05, 2023, 07:52:50 AM »

Why have a party at all? Why not just find yourself a Putin and cower behind his skirts?

I know you have no answer to these questions because that is exactly what you do.

Why have Democratic Party, and Republican Party?
Who knows.   Competing ideologies I guess.

Members of Congress who are elected under the  Party banner, have no right then betraying that Party and voting for/cheering for something else...in my opinion.

Country before party.

Party before betrayal.

sure
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33782 on: April 05, 2023, 08:56:22 AM »

Wisconsin Supreme Court and Chicago Mayoral elections won by motherfucking PROGRESSIVES
Lot of money in the Wisky race. I know because I saw a shit ton of anti Dan Kelly ads. In ARIZONA.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33783 on: April 05, 2023, 08:57:33 AM »

Is That All There Is?
34 felony charges not enough for you?
A parrot bit me.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33784 on: April 05, 2023, 09:48:16 AM »

Wisconsin Supreme Court and Chicago Mayoral elections won by motherfucking PROGRESSIVES
Lot of money in the Wisky race. I know because I saw a shit ton of anti Dan Kelly ads. In ARIZONA.

Hell yeah, I threw a couple hundred into Wisconsin and Chicago.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Middlesex

• View Profile
« Reply #33785 on: April 05, 2023, 10:57:36 AM »

So weird.  But that's where we are with abortion rights being decided in key swing states. 

I guess AZ is now seen as purpling up, if pro-Choice groups feel that's money well-spent.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33786 on: April 05, 2023, 12:42:42 PM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33787 on: April 05, 2023, 01:34:33 PM »

So weird.  But that's where we are with abortion rights being decided in key swing states. 

It is the only way since the Constitution is silent on the issue.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33788 on: April 05, 2023, 02:44:16 PM »

I guess AZ is now seen as purpling up, if pro-Choice groups feel that's money well-spent.

Governor, AG and both senate seats at the moment. AZ is growing up and we are proud of it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33789 on: April 05, 2023, 02:48:11 PM »

Exposing the criminality of the entire anti-abortion movement will help every state decide to protect the bodily autonomy of American women.

You do not walk funny because you have a stick up your ass. You walk funny because you have your hand in someones pocket you crooked freak.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #33791 on: April 05, 2023, 03:02:22 PM »

The Constitution had a ball-gag stuffed in its mouth by far-Right religious zealots who lied when interviewed as SCOTUS prospects that they would respect precedent and not turn into logic contortionists who reason backwards from the outcome they wanted in advance.  It is in that sense silent, sure.

But, since you are always wisely counseling us that such matters need to be decided by the voters, I'm sure you're ecstatic that the voters were heard in a state, one of 39, which elects members of its highest court.  And with a cushy 11 point margin!  Skoal!
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33792 on: April 05, 2023, 03:18:26 PM »

Governor, AG and both senate seats at the moment. AZ is growing up and we are proud of it.
Yeah. 12000 votes away from Governor Fucking Insane.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33793 on: April 05, 2023, 03:32:31 PM »

The Constitution had a ball-gag stuffed in its mouth by far-Right religious zealots who lied when interviewed as SCOTUS prospects that they would respect precedent and not turn into logic contortionists who reason backwards from the outcome they wanted in advance.  It is in that sense silent, sure.
What logic was contorted?
But, since you are always wisely counseling us that such matters need to be decided by the voters, I'm sure you're ecstatic that the voters were heard in a state, one of 39, which elects members of its highest court.  And with a cushy 11 point margin!  Skoal!
The people speak. That is what a democracy is all about.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:35:26 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33794 on: April 05, 2023, 03:42:27 PM »

What logic was contorted?
The people speak. That is what a democracy is all about.

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/4/5/2162273/-Gov-Gretchen-Whitmer-strikes-1931-abortion-ban-from-Michigan-law

Yes they do.
Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 ... 2924