Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2255 2256 [2257] 2258 2259 ... 2797

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 659953 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33840 on: April 08, 2023, 10:19:42 PM »

One last thought of the week when Alvin Bragg laid the groundwork for a likely return of Donald Trump to the White House

Alvin Bragg alleges that Donald Trump defrauded voters into electing him president on November 8, 2016.

Alvin Bragg also alleges that the first crime Donald Trump committed occurred on February 14, 2017.

Are you seeing the problem here?
No. Unless the problem is that the right wing source you are regurgitating is, once again, deliberately misleading you about what Bragg has said and the crimes he has charged Trump with, and you having been played for a gull by the repeatedly are being played again. I mean even a stone idiot partisan cocksucker like you should know the difference between "committed" and "charged with".
You seem to be the confused one.

Reread my post

Alvin Bragg alleges that Donald Trump defrauded voters into electing him president on November 8, 2016.

Alvin Bragg also alleges that the first crime Donald Trump committed occurred on February 14, 2017.

Allege definition VERB
To ACCUSE someone of something.
Liar. Might as well define the word "that", which is ALSO not the word at issue. The first crime Trump was CHARGED WITH took place in 2017. That is not the same thing as the first crime he COMMITTED, especially since the crime he was charged with is predicated on Trump's covering up a previous crime. You disingenuous intellectually dishonest LYING jackass.
I guess English was not a strong subject for you in school.
Allege is is the verb in the sentences I used.
First synonym of allege is Charge.
But keep on insulting.
It is your only recourse because your argument is meritless.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33841 on: April 08, 2023, 11:09:15 PM »

One last thought of the week when Alvin Bragg laid the groundwork for a likely return of Donald Trump to the White House

No. Unless the problem is that the right wing source you are regurgitating is, once again, deliberately misleading you about what Bragg has said and the crimes he has charged Trump with, and you having been played for a gull by the repeatedly are being played again. I mean even a stone idiot partisan cocksucker like you should know the difference between "committed" and "charged with".

Reread my post

Allege definition VERB
Liar. Might as well define the word "that", which is ALSO not the word at issue. The first crime Trump was CHARGED WITH took place in 2017. That is not the same thing as the first crime he COMMITTED, especially since the crime he was charged with is predicated on Trump's covering up a previous crime. You disingenuous intellectually dishonest LYING jackass.
But keep on insulting.

So what?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33842 on: April 09, 2023, 04:13:43 AM »

Joe is being criticised for sleeping over on his visit to Canada.
What's the rush?

Criticised for not starting until 9am.
I wouldn't be starting until 11am...just in time for a business lunch by the water somewhere.
Trudeau could speak his mind over lunch.

The State Dinner could start at 6pm..."President bambu likes to eat early so he can be in bed by 10pm"
"Dress is 'smart casual', guests can do evening dresses and black tie but it's not necessary.".

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33843 on: April 09, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »

Conservatives are being criticized for being sadistic and self harming fuckwads with no good or true ideas about anything.

It does not seem to stop them from being shitty people.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33844 on: April 09, 2023, 02:53:51 PM »

Reread my post

Allege definition VERB
Keep on insulting.
And Bragg is the noun. But since the lie in your statement is not the noun or verb it is irrelevant.
And another is testify. Which like charge has a technical use you were not using in your lie.
But keep on insulting.
Once again, there was no insult. Just a blunt and direct statement of facts.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33845 on: April 09, 2023, 03:34:14 PM »

You have stated NO facts since your first attempt to do.
Mine are irrefutable.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33846 on: April 09, 2023, 05:02:00 PM »

I remember a college math course where we learned about a fallacy in interpretation of data called the Texas sharpshooter.  He shoots a cluster of bullet holes on the side of a barn, then gets a can of paint and proceeds to draw a target centered around the closest formation of holes.

I feel Jimdick is sometimes similarly painting bullseyes around clusters of words or concepts while ignoring the larger pattern.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33847 on: April 09, 2023, 05:05:58 PM »

Conservatives are being criticized for being sadistic and self harming fuckwads with no good or true ideas about anything.

It does not seem to stop them from being shitty people.

Trump's ideas were fine...seal the borders, take the country back from the clutches of the brigades of political correctness, massive/unwise immigration, "tolerance", "climate change" etc...he just went about it the wrong ways.

Conservatives, lovely people many/some/nearly all (take your pick) of them, will be back (already control the House)....when they reform some of their ideas/policies.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33848 on: April 09, 2023, 05:31:46 PM »

Not in America, but,

Andrew Bolt:
"Australia disintegrating into hate-fuelled tribes."

There is a sickness in Australian culture, as the country disintegrates into tribes where hate rules and debate is dead.
More Australians claiming to be good are acting like the monsters they say they're fighting."

#####

Sounds about right.
There's no other way.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 01:41:39 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33849 on: April 09, 2023, 07:36:54 PM »

Mine are irrefutable.

A statement that illuminates nothing but your profound limitations.

Any third grader can refute and dismiss your shoddy assertions, Red.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33850 on: April 09, 2023, 08:11:05 PM »

Mine are irrefutable.
Liar. I stated facts and your lie has been refuted. LIAR.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33851 on: April 09, 2023, 08:15:30 PM »

Mine are irrefutable.
As I said, irrefutable. You cannot even try.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33852 on: April 09, 2023, 09:07:21 PM »

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33853 on: April 09, 2023, 09:49:29 PM »

Mine are irrefutable.
Liar. I already did.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33854 on: April 09, 2023, 09:57:02 PM »

Mine are irrefutable.
Liar. I already did.
Do not give up.
Keep trying.
LOL!
Pages: 1 ... 2255 2256 [2257] 2258 2259 ... 2797