Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2260 2261 [2262] 2263 2264 ... 2782

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651834 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33915 on: April 14, 2023, 01:43:38 PM »

If we are going to have privately held guns they should all be trained on right wingers trying to steal elections and destroy the Constitution.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33916 on: April 14, 2023, 02:24:27 PM »

And you're a Trump-worshipping fascist.

See, I can say stupid stuff too.
Except that is way truer than the Increasingly stupid posts he has been lobbing in, waiting for a response no one had given him.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33917 on: April 14, 2023, 03:45:39 PM »

His lead poisoning does nothing to mask the symptoms of his Syphilis.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33918 on: April 14, 2023, 03:49:47 PM »

The nation is heavily polarized like this message board. Anyone care about the individual issues? Gun control, the sanctity of elections, anti- criminal scandals; democrats. anti-open borders, fiscal responcibility, pro-Israel; Republicans. For me it is checking out individual presidential candidates rather than blindly following party labels. Sleepy Joe would have been so right a decade or two ago? A nice break away from the fascism of Trump, though. Hillary did not seem electable.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33919 on: April 14, 2023, 03:53:03 PM »

America likes to have two political parties. For that to happen republicanism, a combination of crime, terror and mental illness, needs to be burnt to the ground. There is nothing worth saving in the GOP.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33921 on: April 15, 2023, 03:25:41 PM »

Yet he was reelected in a landslide victory. Folks are more concerned about the border crisis than transgender rights. This hits everything the inflationary economy, homelessness, crime in the sanctuary cities. Three to five million aliens and counting under sleepy Joe. Fly to beautiful Martha's vineyard on Desantis airlines, free handouts galore.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33922 on: April 15, 2023, 07:27:35 PM »

It is clear you typed that one handed. It is much less clear if you know what anything you typed means.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33923 on: April 17, 2023, 08:55:15 AM »

For me anyone but Trump or sleepy Joe. I could live with any moderate under the age of 65. Should be very interesting in 24.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33925 on: April 17, 2023, 11:42:45 AM »

Yet he was reelected in a landslide victory. Folks are more concerned about the border crisis than transgender rights. This hits everything the inflationary economy, homelessness, crime in the sanctuary cities. Three to five million aliens and counting under sleepy Joe. Fly to beautiful Martha's vineyard on Desantis airlines, free handouts galore.
Being "tough on immigration" is the penultimate refuge of the scoundrel.

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33926 on: April 17, 2023, 12:12:24 PM »

DeSantis is not proposing new IMMIGRATION laws. That is the job of the Federal Government.

The Bills DeSantis backs in Florida would expose people to felony charges for sheltering, hiring and transporting undocumented immigrants,require hospitals to ask patients their immigration status and report to the state, invalidate out of state driver licenses issued to undocumented immigrants prevent undocumented immigrants from being admitted to the bar in Florida, and direct the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to provide assistance to federal authorities in enforcing the national immigration laws.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33927 on: April 17, 2023, 12:50:07 PM »

DeSantis is not proposing new IMMIGRATION laws. That is the job of the Federal Government.
I never said he was. Being "tough on immigration" is the penultimate refuge of the scoundrel. Especially when it is, as you admit, divorced from any possible relevant legislative action.

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33928 on: April 17, 2023, 01:27:00 PM »

I never said he was. Being "tough on immigration" is the penultimate refuge of the scoundrel. Especially when it is, as you admit, divorced from any possible relevant legislative action.
Your two posts make no point.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33929 on: April 17, 2023, 01:39:07 PM »

Your two posts make no point.
No fish for you.

- William of Baskerville
Pages: 1 ... 2260 2261 [2262] 2263 2264 ... 2782