Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 [2278] 2279 2280 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762285 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34155 on: May 03, 2023, 11:06:10 AM »

And they hardly meet Emma s definition.
Citation needed.
Not if you graduated fifth grade.
Perhaps. But if you made it past that, you would know that a blanket statement about 1,000,000 people needs evidence to support it, or else.it looks very much like you are making a bigoted assumption about a group of people based solely on presumptions based on ethnicity. Especially since by and large we are talking about asylum seekers, who are asserting that they are precisely the type of people Emma referenced.

So,.again, citation needed. I recognize your disinclination to provide evidence for your assertion. Especially since no such evidence exists.
You asked for a citation on Emma s poem.
You can
Even YOU are not that big of an idiot to have thought that.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34156 on: May 03, 2023, 12:35:53 PM »

Citation needed.
Perhaps. But if you made it past that, you would know that a blanket statement about 1,000,000 people needs evidence to support it, or else.it looks very much like you are making a bigoted assumption about a group of people based solely on presumptions based on ethnicity. Especially since by and large we are talking about asylum seekers, who are asserting that they are precisely the type of people Emma referenced.

So,.again, citation needed. I recognize your disinclination to provide evidence for your assertion. Especially since no such evidence exists.
You cannot be that naive.
You wrote the response.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34157 on: May 03, 2023, 01:47:32 PM »

The dumbass baseless assertion that they do not meet the criteria is what you have not backed up and what you cannot back up because you pulled it out of your noxious ass.

Learn to read, Red, or shut the fuck up.

Why you are implying is self evident is not self evident. It is demonstrably false.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34158 on: May 03, 2023, 02:26:55 PM »

Mrs Bambu would feel more useful if you all allowed a reasonable amount of immigration. As is your stagnant culture is quickly dying off spreading malaise. It might not be too late to turn things around down under if you immediately enact a more sensible border policy instead of sending away talent you just cannot grow at home.

Cleaning, cafes (waiting tables was mentioned), farm work etc.....talent is required for those jobs, but not the kind of talent you are probably thinking of.
Leftist govt has announced a massive amount of increased immigration, starting now.
There's not enough housing for the people already here...increasing demand will see increasing rent prices (no rent caps here)...and an increase in the number of people unable to find affordable housing.

One of my goals in life was to work hard, save, buy somewhere to live, make myself financially secure enough that I didn't ever have to clean toilets other than my own.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34159 on: May 03, 2023, 06:00:54 PM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
The money you spent on that remedial reading class was wasted.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34160 on: May 03, 2023, 06:07:59 PM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
Remedial reading is something you need to do of your own replies before you Post.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34161 on: May 03, 2023, 06:24:35 PM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
Remedial reading is something you need to do of your own replies before you Post.
No, you need to develop a modicum of intellectual honesty, and when you make an allegation like 1,000,000 asylum seekers somehow do not equate with huddled masses yearning to breathe free either support the assertion or own the lie. Since you cannot do the first and will not do the second, you dodge the point like the intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34162 on: May 03, 2023, 06:29:29 PM »

Quality of life is what it is about.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34163 on: May 03, 2023, 06:44:43 PM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
No, you need to develop a modicum of intellectual honesty, and when you make an allegation like 1,000,000 asylum seekers somehow do not equate with huddled masses yearning to breathe free either support the assertion or own the lie. Since you cannot do the first and will not do the second, you dodge the point like the intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 07:32:41 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34164 on: May 04, 2023, 03:40:54 AM »

Red clowns himself with every post. If he were less of a dangerous sociopath it would be a funnier routine.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34166 on: May 04, 2023, 08:13:20 AM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.
Your "figure" is,  i assume, pear-shaped. I have not disputed your claim about the number of asylum seekers, though since you are a PROVEN LIAR, I should check it.

Typical RedDick. Make an unsupported and frankly bigoted statement about asylum seekers and when called on to support it, pretend the dispute is about something else. When cornered about that, artlessly dodge to something else. All to avoid having to admit you have made an incredibly false and unsupported generalization. What a pathetic intellectually dishonest ass you are.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34167 on: May 04, 2023, 08:44:42 AM »

Everytime anyone mentions immigration the bigot racist card is played. End of argument. Racist and bigoted is ignoring diversity and turning the US into a nueva banana republic. Showing no remorse about lowering quality of life and disrespecting the rights of actual legal citizens,
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34168 on: May 04, 2023, 09:04:18 AM »

Everytime anyone mentions immigration the bigot racist card is played. End of argument. Racist and bigoted is ignoring diversity and turning the US into a nueva banana republic. Showing no remorse about lowering quality of life and disrespecting the rights of actual legal citizens,

Exactly.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34169 on: May 04, 2023, 10:24:16 AM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.
Your "figure" is,  i assume, pear-shaped. I have not disputed your claim about the number of asylum seekers, though since you are a PROVEN LIAR, I should check it.

Typical RedDick. Make an unsupported and frankly bigoted statement about asylum seekers and when called on to support it, pretend the dispute is about something else. When cornered about that, artlessly dodge to something else. All to avoid having to admit you have made an incredibly false and unsupported generalization. What a pathetic intellectually dishonest ass you are.
Thanks for the update on your bio.  Couldnt have described you betterr myself.
Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 [2278] 2279 2280 ... 2929