Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2280 2281 [2282] 2283 2284 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761864 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34215 on: May 07, 2023, 12:25:59 AM »

When I lived in Malibu we had a maid from El Salvador and she was wonderful with the children, her name was Consuela, back home in El Salvador she was employed as a butcher, she was great. People can hire maids, and the single mothers who have to work can have an adult at home when the children come home from school, etc. Imagine if more Americans could afford to have a maid, and a nanny for the children. Plus, she knew how to butcher cattle, if we hire the people from El Salvador to butcher cattle then we can lower the price of beef.

And we had a family from Brazil who did our yard work. As the American population ages then the older people would be happy to have young people to do their yard work for them.

We can also train nurses, etc.

We need to make our immigrants legal, and then we need to create jobs for them and we need to put them to work.

Salute,

Tony V.

What about lawnmowing / yard work guys in America now?
The last thing they need is the country flooded with cheap labor immigrants living 20 and 30 to a house and working for *peanuts*.
Ditto Americans working in other industries.

In come millions of cheap labor immigrants both legal and illegal, ...and out of employment, into poverty and onto the streets go many more Americans.

$230,000 for an MBA degree in America.
How is that going to be paid for by American parents if all they can earn is *peanuts*?

Cheap Labor is never cheap...there's always a price to be paid.

That is why we have Unions in America and Labor Laws, etc. We need to bring our immigrants out of the shadows and we need to make them legal, and we need to teach them how to speak English, etc, and we need to put our immigrants to work. And we have the Teamsters Union, and the United Farm Workers, and other unions.

We also have Kiwanis International if the immigrants need help.

In Anaheim we have churches which are helping the immigrants, and they are teaching the immigrants how to speak English, etc.

https://christianstandard.com/2013/08/church-goes-all-in-to-reach-latinos/

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34216 on: May 07, 2023, 12:33:23 AM »

Yes and rename our cities like Nueva Tegucigalpa. Home of crime, homelessness, sadness, and disillusionment.

Crime, homelessness, sadness, and disillusionment seem to be spreading like a cancer thru America.
Sad really.

We need good preachers, and Church buses to take everyone to Church on Sunday.

And we need libraries, etc.

The people also need to have parties and they need to eat together with their neighbors, etc, like in Roseto, Pennsylvania, where they had the "Roseto Effect." People can have music, and dancing, and food, and wine, and people can enjoy the company of other people.

And people need to have Neighborhood Watch programs in every neighborhood.

Kiwanis International can also work to help to reduce crime.

And groups such as Homeboy Industries in Los Angeles can help.

Those are a few ideas.

And also people can do fun landscaping like in Rome, Italy, and like in Saint Augustine, Florida.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 12:40:00 AM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34217 on: May 07, 2023, 01:41:21 AM »

According to a PRC website that bobbed up in Google...drug abuse in US is out of control...and basically is destroying American society, particularly young people
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34218 on: May 07, 2023, 02:36:51 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/05/06/why-are-so-at-lying/

It is part and parcel with the universal republican practice of child abuse.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34219 on: May 07, 2023, 02:48:26 AM »

According to a PRC website that bobbed up in Google...drug abuse in US is out of control...and basically is destroying American society, particularly young people

The story is overblown, but it is the kind of thing that happens in a country when white people have too much power for too long.

It did not help the US that the last two republican chief executives were crazy drug fiends with violent criminal tendencies. That is why we will never let a republican hold that much power ever again.

So China has already started gobbling up your real estate. I knew it would not take long.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34220 on: May 07, 2023, 11:10:45 AM »

Nearly 5 million foreign nationals have entered the U.S.
illegally
since Biden took office.

US Customs and Border  Patrol.

Logic fallacy classic: post hoc ergo propter hoc

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34221 on: May 07, 2023, 01:27:55 PM »

Nearly 5 million foreign nationals have entered the U.S.
illegally
since Biden took office.

US Customs and Border  Patrol.

Logic fallacy classic: post hoc ergo propter hoc
What fallacy?
Do you dispute the numbers? They are provable.

https://www.cbp.gov/

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34222 on: May 07, 2023, 01:32:20 PM »

Fentanyl is now the drug of choice. Cheaply mass produced in Mexico from chemical produced in china. US kiddies love it. Sleepy joe is at a loss to understand why it is here. Could it possibly be related to mass immigration? 600,000 homeless? Violent crime increase?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34223 on: May 07, 2023, 01:54:40 PM »

News Headline, May 4, 2023

Harris To Meet With CEOs About AI Risk

Associated Press

Well, we knew, given all the fears about Artificial Intelligence over the last year or so it was inevitable the Government would get involved.

But Kamala Harris?
She along with Sleepy Joe have managed to screw up everything they have touched.

Two years  ago, after one of his many naps, Biden said that Harris would run the government response to the border meltdown.
She found other things to do and now we have millions more illegal immigrants, so much more we cannot find enough cities to house them.
Yet on the same day that Harris planned to meet with the tech executives, the Pentagon was busy deploying military personnel on the southern border to brace for the coming surge in illegal immigration when emergency protocols end on May 11.

And Joe decides, as one news wag put it
  Heck of a job, Kamala. Now go figure out this AI thing.!

Joe and Kamala continue to find ways to fail.

Humiliating and distressing to watch for the rest of us.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 01:56:50 PM by Espnthree »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34224 on: May 07, 2023, 02:00:57 PM »

In my home town the bastards built a prison right in the middle of my home town, and then people flooded the town with meth and other drugs and then they filled the prison full of the drug addicts, they get them addicted to drugs and then they arrest them and lock them in prison. Then the poor people have a criminal record and their lives are ruined. I hate the culture of drugs and prisons, etc.

We need to build colleges instead of prisons.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34225 on: May 07, 2023, 02:43:52 PM »

Fentanyl is now the drug of choice. Cheaply mass produced in Mexico from chemical produced in china. US kiddies love it. Sleepy joe is at a loss to understand why it is here. Could it possibly be related to mass immigration? 600,000 homeless? Violent crime increase?

Do not choose Fentanyl, Luee. It is make you into an idiot. More of an idiot.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34226 on: May 07, 2023, 02:45:23 PM »

We need to build colleges instead of prisons.

Salute,

Tony V.

Right on, Tony.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34227 on: May 07, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »

Bambu was talking about human trafficking and they use drugs to control people, they give them free meth, or heroin, or cocaine, or whatever, and then they own the people.

My Uncle Dennis was a big strong man so they gave him free heroin so that they could have him as a friend. It was very hard to get him clean from heroin. Then, he ended up over-dosing and dying anyway, so sad. Drugs are horrible.

We need to teach our young people to avoid drugs, and the people who are giving you drugs are not your friends.

And addiction is a horrible monster.

With the fentanyl then one pill can kill a teenager. We need to teach the children young to avoid drugs. Europe has had success with education for the youth on the dangers of drug use. We need to teach the kids young to avoid drugs.

My Mother and my Grandmother taught me young, and they told me I could be a Star and I could live in a big house in Beverly Hills where the stars live, if I stay honest and if I work hard, etc. Then on the other hand I had Uncles who spent half their lives in prison and who were addicted to drugs, and they had horrible lives, my Grandmother used to take me to visit my Uncles in prison. So I could see how bad life is if you choose drugs and crime. There was a show called "Scared Straight" where they had guys who were doing life in prison teaching the young juvenile delinquents that they need avoid drugs and crime and the bad guys tried to scare the kids straight. I visited the prisons and I saw how bad they were, and I never wanted to go to prison.

So we can teach the youth that they have a choice, they can have a good life, and they can live with the other successful people, instead of spending their lives addicted to drugs and in prison where it is constant torment, the prisons are not nice places. Plus, one pill can kill a teen. We need to get the children to stay away from illegal drugs, and we need to get them to pursue honest goals that will enrich their lives.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34228 on: May 07, 2023, 05:30:30 PM »

We could produce programing for Public Television to be shown to our High School Students about the dangers of illegal drugs and about how bad it is when people commit crimes and throw their lives away. There could be programs with prisoners telling the youth about how terrible it is to rot in prison and about how they wish they had another chance. Then there can be a show with the Coroner and the Coroner can show the teens dead bodies at the morgue of dead people who died from drug over-doses. It could be like the "Scared Straight" series of shows, and it can be on PBS.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34229 on: May 07, 2023, 05:42:47 PM »

Biden Imitates Trump

My son has done nothing wrong, the President said on MSNBC.
I trust him. I have faith in him, and it impacts my Presidency by making me feel proud of him.

Clearly a signal to the DOJ to back off investigating Hunter Biden.

Recall in 2017 Trump attacked then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying
he has taken a very weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes.
And Sessions was forced out at DOJ.

Trump was soundly criticized by republicans and the Media for interfering in an ongoing Justice Department investigation.

Biden has told us he is better than Trump.

Apparently not.
And no one on the left or in the media cares to point that out.

Double Standard?

Of course.
Pages: 1 ... 2280 2281 [2282] 2283 2284 ... 2929