Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2285 2286 [2287] 2288 2289 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761858 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34290 on: May 09, 2023, 10:43:35 AM »

No one has no worries. What is a white state? Most states are very diversified. Bringing in tens of millions from one source will change that. The big dream of the fringe dems, a huge latino bloc.

What part of non citizens or undocumented migrants being unable to vote do you fail to understand?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34291 on: May 09, 2023, 10:48:00 AM »

The same GOP that has been yapping about INFLATION for two years are refusing to fund COLA for the VA.

Republicans are holding veterans earned benefits and  cancer care hostage and threatening to default on our budget.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34292 on: May 09, 2023, 10:50:46 AM »

Karine Jean Pierre tries to put the US Debt Limit debate into perspective for the American people.
She failed miserably.

I want to step back for a second and let us look at this for the American people who are trying to figure out, who may not know what is it that we are  talking about. So, look at it through American eyes for a second. If you buy a car, you are expected to pay the monthly payments.
If you buy a home, you are to pay the mortgage every month. That is the expectation. That is the spending that you put forth or spending that you may have done before. And now you are paying every month. If you do not pay your car payment, if you do not pay your mortgage payment, then your credit is going to be bad. It is  going to hurt your credit.

Wow! ( expressed in a most disgusting manner possible)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 10:52:34 AM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34293 on: May 09, 2023, 10:56:32 AM »

Karine Jean Pierre tries to put the US Debt Limit debate into perspective for the American people.
She failed miserably.

I want to step back for a second and let us look at this for the American people who are trying to figure out, who may not know what is it that we are  talking about. So, look at it through American eyes for a second. If you buy a car, you are expected to pay the monthly payments.
If you buy a home, you are to pay the mortgage every month. That is the expectation. That is the spending that you put forth or spending that you may have done before. And now you are paying every month. If you do not pay your car payment, if you do not pay your mortgage payment, then your credit is going to be bad. It is  going to hurt your credit.

Disgusted by an accurate analogy?
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34294 on: May 09, 2023, 10:58:13 AM »

She failed miserably.

Accurate? Not even close. .

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34295 on: May 09, 2023, 11:04:04 AM »

On the Monday broadcastJohn Martin, who is the Director of the Opportunity Center for the Homeless in El Paso, TX told MSNBC  there is a humanitarian crisis in the city and we have never seen the situation as critical as it is now, and  we are expecting the worst when Title 42 is lifted.

Joe is going to need a lot of nap time this week.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 11:07:49 AM by Espnthree »

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34296 on: May 09, 2023, 11:20:53 AM »

Yes, I agree, your manner was disgusting. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34297 on: May 09, 2023, 11:29:03 AM »

She failed miserably.

Liar.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34298 on: May 09, 2023, 11:34:05 AM »

She failed miserably.

Liar.
LOL!

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34299 on: May 09, 2023, 11:43:26 AM »

Now on tik tok is it correct,wow? 1-43% of food stamps are given to illegals, 2-95 % of murder warrants in LA are issued to illegals, 3- less than 2% of illegals are picking crops but 41% are on welfare, 4-66% of all births in Cal. are illegals on medical,5-60% of hud properties are illegals, 6- 39% of all Cal. students are illegals, 7-75% of most wanted criminals in LA are illegals,
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #34300 on: May 09, 2023, 11:52:20 AM »

That bullshit has been floating around social media since at 2012 if not before. 

It's pretty easy to look this stuff up if you actually cared.. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34301 on: May 09, 2023, 12:00:59 PM »

Now on tik tok is it correct,wow? 1-43% of food stamps are given to illegals, 2-95 % of murder warrants in LA are issued to illegals, 3- less than 2% of illegals are picking crops but 41% are on welfare, 4-66% of all births in Cal. are illegals on medical,5-60% of hud properties are illegals, 6- 39% of all Cal. students are illegals, 7-75% of most wanted criminals in LA are illegals,

And Tik Tok is where you go for fact-based news reporting and social science data?

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34302 on: May 09, 2023, 01:20:02 PM »

Ironic that Joe has lost the senior vote, elderly are concerned about SS. Vets are concerned about their benefits. Parents are concerned about education cutbacks. Police are worried about cutbacks in funding. People are streaming out of sanctuary cities because of crime, overcrowding, and the homeless.

A new, dire debt warning: U.S. could breach limit in early June

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/09/debt-limit-white-house-00095867

If we deport republicans starting with all the ones in office social security, veterans benefits, education and police funding would all be secure.

You have to get out in the streets Luee and warn the people about the mounting threat of conservatism and the evil right wing. 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34303 on: May 09, 2023, 03:02:03 PM »

Yes, I agree, your manner was disgusting.

Aside from being dead wrong it is what he does best.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34304 on: May 09, 2023, 03:05:10 PM »

And Tik Tok is where you go for fact-based news reporting and social science data?

I worry Luee will soon start taking marching orders from the same right wing death squads from which he takes his information.
Pages: 1 ... 2285 2286 [2287] 2288 2289 ... 2929