Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2300 2301 [2302] 2303 2304 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762834 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34515 on: May 17, 2023, 10:19:34 PM »

If you're so gung-ho to find out who David Simon is, just put some of those crack research skills to work.  Or suck it up and take people off of ignore.
David Simon is a non issue.( and hardly someone to fret about what he thinks)
Your reluctance to identify the poster who quotes him ( or the context) identifies you as a moral coward.
Or, as we already know, a nihilist.

I quoted Simon
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34516 on: May 18, 2023, 12:28:13 AM »

Eric Prince is being extradited to Austria for gun running.

Another hero falls in Reds tarnished pantheon.

Good riddance to more bad rubbish.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34517 on: May 18, 2023, 11:14:23 AM »

If you're so gung-ho to find out who David Simon is, just put some of those crack research skills to work.  Or suck it up and take people off of ignore.
David Simon is a non issue.( and hardly someone to fret about what he thinks)
Your reluctance to identify the poster who quotes him ( or the context) identifies you as a moral coward.
Or, as we already know, a nihilist.
Say what you want about the tenets by which RedDick lives, at least it is an ethos.

And I will remember the moral coward bit the next time someone asks you for the cite for one of your quotes and you refuse, you hypocritical, intellectually dishonest human toilet.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34518 on: May 18, 2023, 03:40:24 PM »

Fetterman staff cleaning up his remarks to make him sound smarter than he speaks
Feinstein needs a gps to find her office
and President non compos mentis continues as Howdy Doody with who knows who is pulling his strings.
Jesus. No wonder Trump is ascending in the polls.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34519 on: May 18, 2023, 03:56:24 PM »

Fetterman staff cleaning up his remarks to make him sound smarter than he speaks

No wonder Trump is ascending in the polls.

Yeah, I was hoping someone would connect those dots in the incisive way that Jimdick does.  First thing I thought when a man running for Senate had a stroke was: yep, getting help as he works to recover, and restore verbal skills, is really going to help boost Trump in the polls! 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34520 on: May 18, 2023, 03:57:57 PM »

Though Trump may lose some of the nihilists, like Yankguy. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34521 on: May 18, 2023, 04:22:46 PM »

Louisiana representative Clay Higgins committed assault. He should be denied work release as he waits in the DC jail.

With Higgins and Santos headed for the block it will only take a few more to fall off.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34522 on: May 18, 2023, 04:25:10 PM »

Though Trump may lose some of the nihilists, like Yankguy.

Trump will be voted princess of his cafeteria. He will make the best license plates ever. Like no one had ever seen before. Everyone is saying it is not possible but he will do it.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34523 on: May 18, 2023, 05:38:42 PM »

Yeah, I was hoping someone would connect those dots in the incisive way that Jimdick does.  First thing I thought when a man running for Senate had a stroke was: yep, getting help as he works to recover, and restore verbal skills, is really going to help boost Trump in the polls!
LOL!
Gee if you are a democrat and vote like your party tells you it will set you up for rehab as a Senator or, in really big cases, president.
Just relax in luxury while our crack ataff runs the country!
If you are poor and black we will keep you out of jail or other institutions so you are free to a life of crime with no punishment. In the event of unforseen pushback from private citizens we will make sure they are condemned as racists. You will go down a hero on MSNBC and in the New York Times.
You will be remembered!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 05:41:07 PM by Espnthree »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34524 on: May 18, 2023, 05:53:38 PM »

LOL!
Gee if you are a democrat and vote like your party tells you it will set you up for rehab as a Senator or, in really big cases, president.
If you are poor and black we will keep you out of jail or other institutions so you are free to a life of crime with no punishment. In the event of unforseen pushback from private citizens we will make sure they are condemned as racists. You will go down a hero on MSNBC and in the New York Times.
You will be remembered!

CRIME!
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34525 on: May 18, 2023, 06:56:44 PM »

LOL!
From the party of Chuck Grassley and Mitchell McConnell.
If you are poor and black we will keep you out of jail or other institutions so you are free to a life of crime with no punishment.
Did not know Donald Trump and Kitara Ravache were black.
In the event of unforseen pushback from private citizens we will make sure they are condemned as racists.
If you do not want to be called a racist you should probably not do things like, oh, argue the ability to commit crimes would be of particular interest to persons of one specific race.

And of course, the first thing modern racists do is try to demonize identifying and decrying racism.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34526 on: May 18, 2023, 08:32:24 PM »

LOL!
From the party of Chuck Grassley and Mitchell McConnell.
If you are poor and black we will keep you out of jail or other institutions so you are free to a life of crime with no punishment.
Did not know Donald Trump and Kitara Ravache were black.
In the event of unforseen pushback from private citizens we will make sure they are condemned as racists.
If you do not want to be called a racist you should probably not do things like, oh, argue the ability to commit crimes would be of particular interest to persons of one specific race.

And of course, the first thing modern racists do is try to demonize identifying and decrying racism.

Whoosh!
LOL!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34527 on: May 18, 2023, 08:42:02 PM »

News Item

Nearly Half of NYC Hotel Rooms Occupied
By Migrants !

4.3 Billion Dollar hit on The Big Apple economy.

I am Leaving Today!

I think in Sinatra days that was not the sentiment.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34528 on: May 19, 2023, 12:22:40 AM »

Sure it was you dumbfuck. That is how they filled the suburbs.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34529 on: May 19, 2023, 12:35:42 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/05/18/lauren-boeberts-divorce-exposes-the-dark-little-secret-of-red-state-life/

Boebert and Greene and American college girls all agree. Nothing is less desirable than a republican man.

Republican men are like rats. You have to pay someone with expertise to make them go away.
Pages: 1 ... 2300 2301 [2302] 2303 2304 ... 2929