Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2500 2501 [2502] 2503 2504 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498814 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37515 on: November 03, 2023, 11:11:21 AM »

Anyone want to dig Red up on Charlottesville?

It is not Mongolian throat singing but Red sure likes to talk out of both sides of his face.
Well, RedDick and the WSJ have just discovered that antisemitism is a problem, having ignored the rise of antisemitic White Nationalism for 10 years.

I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37516 on: November 03, 2023, 01:13:09 PM »

It is not Mongolian throat singing but Red sure likes to talk out of both sides of his face.
Well, RedDick and the WSJ have just discovered that antisemitism is a problem, having ignored the rise of antisemitic White Nationalism for 10 years.
Antiseminism  was and is owned by the left and the blacks.
 Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians, (2021 tweet  from BLM) . We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation.
The  BLM official platform refers to Israel as an apartheid state that America is complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people.
Black  leaders have been outright haters of Jews see Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Stokely Carmichael for example.
Martin Luther King stood apart from the Black haters and, for that, was called an Uncle Tom by the Black Power movement.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37517 on: November 03, 2023, 01:15:51 PM »

It will take Red a couple of weeks to realize that American Jews hate his Klan as much as they hate Hamas. Then he will start courting Muslims to join his theocratic terrorist organization.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37518 on: November 03, 2023, 01:18:48 PM »

Nikki Haley understands, another bigot racist?

Yes. She is another bigot racist. That is why she is winning your support.

Glad I could help you with that
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37519 on: November 03, 2023, 01:34:17 PM »

Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians, (2021 tweet  from BLM) . We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation.
The  BLM official platform refers to Israel as an apartheid state that America is complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people.
Black  leaders have been outright haters of Jews see Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Stokely Carmichael for example.
Martin Luther King stood apart from the Black haters and, for that, was called an Uncle Tom by the Black Power movement.
No party, no spot on the political spectrum can claim that they are free from antisemitism.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37520 on: November 03, 2023, 01:42:07 PM »

You keep hoping for a constructive contribution, but it is always the race card. Early on some lefty "progressive" decided that open borders was good and anyone who opposed was a racist. Forget the negative implications to the economy, the changes in the very fabric of the democracy. Why? Sleepy Joe does not have a clue, no crisis at the border he says. Wars get peoples minds off of that. Nikki Haley understands, another bigot racist?

Did s9me brown guy long DICK your ex girlfriend?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37521 on: November 03, 2023, 01:47:28 PM »

It will take Red a couple of weeks to realize that American Jews hate his Klan as much as they hate Hamas. Then he will start courting Muslims to join his theocratic terrorist organization.
Take note of what RedDick is doing, though. It is more and more common on the right, as in the WSJ article he quoted: he is equating political support for Palestinians and/or opposition to Zionism with antisemitism. And of course he continues to ignore the role of conservatives in antisemitism. He lied about the numbers, but the other day he posted information that, despite being 2% of the population of the US, Jews are the victims in between 7% and 9% of all hate crimes. But his numbers are from 2022, well before the current escalation of the situation in Gaza. He was, is, and will continue to be, absolutely uninterested in why there has been an increase in antisemitic hate crimes prior to 10/7. Because he does not care. If it does not fit his agenda, he ignores it.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37522 on: November 03, 2023, 01:55:53 PM »

You keep hoping for a constructive contribution, but it is always the race card. Early on some lefty "progressive" decided that open borders was good and anyone who opposed was a racist. Forget the negative implications to the economy, the changes in the very fabric of the democracy. Why? Sleepy Joe does not have a clue, no crisis at the border he says. Wars get peoples minds off of that. Nikki Haley understands, another bigot racist?
You posted a connection between mass immigration and violence with no evidence at.all of any connection, and in your very next post made a similarly evidence free connection between Mexican immigration and Hamas. If you do not want people to not call you a bigot, stop being one. Evidence free stereotype claims are not a step to a "constructive contribution" to anything.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37523 on: November 03, 2023, 02:22:21 PM »

Take note of what RedDick is doing, though. It is more and more common on the right, as in the WSJ article he quoted: he is equating political support for Palestinians and/or opposition to Zionism with antisemitism. And of course he continues to ignore the role of conservatives in antisemitism. He lied about the numbers, but the other day he posted information that, despite being 2% of the population of the US, Jews are the victims in between 7% and 9% of all hate crimes. But his numbers are from 2022, well before the current escalation of the situation in Gaza. He was, is, and will continue to be, absolutely uninterested in why there has been an increase in antisemitic hate crimes prior to 10/7. Because he does not care. If it does not fit his agenda, he ignores it.

That was the dumbest response you may have ever made.
Jews are the victims of 50 per cent of religious hate crimes (or more)
The numbers are consistent for close to the last 27 years of record keeping.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/statistics-on-religious-hate-crimes a repeat posting.
I did not lie about anything.
If you have figures pointing to conservative based anti semitism please post some proof.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37524 on: November 03, 2023, 02:27:30 PM »

Did s9me brown guy long DICK your ex girlfriend?
There you go the argument for mass migration.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37525 on: November 03, 2023, 02:31:21 PM »

Your repeat posting shows nothing  about politics of those committing hate crimes. Again, bigotry cuts across political spectrum.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37526 on: November 03, 2023, 02:50:42 PM »

Your repeat posting shows nothing  about politics of those committing hate crimes. Again, bigotry cuts across political spectrum.
He also chose to correct the lie he clung to for multiple posts a few days ago and is pretending it did not happen. Which is typical.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37527 on: November 03, 2023, 03:00:16 PM »

Then you know nothing about hate crime designation.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37528 on: November 03, 2023, 03:01:44 PM »

As much as you do, I

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37529 on: November 03, 2023, 03:03:27 PM »

No party, no spot on the political spectrum can claim that they are free from antisemitism.
Never claimed otherwise.  But the democrats are clear antisemitists. Just watch Biden soften his stance on the Cease fire once the squad or donors squeak.
Pages: 1 ... 2500 2501 [2502] 2503 2504 ... 2716