Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2504 2505 [2506] 2507 2508 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498772 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37575 on: November 03, 2023, 11:53:17 PM »

fringe element of the dems got him nominated. They hijacked the party and flew it into a tall building with open immigration and hamas worship.
Not really.
Party regulars nominated him, then the fringe hijacked both and BLM, CRT, DEI, CANCEL CULTURE and WOKENESS took over the democrats.
Now rank and file blacks along with American Jews, among others, wonder how much longer they can be played for as saps.

Red writes these little nuggets on the same device he uses to send his monthly contributions to stormfront.

Red also pegs himself so he can tell his friends he is getting some.

Red is just that kind of guy
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37576 on: November 04, 2023, 12:03:57 AM »

Based on the marchers for Hamas there is a strong anti-modern presence already here. Waiting for the Ayatollah to give the signal for another 9-11,10-7? Just a lose, lose. Close the borders and send them all back. Sleepy Joe is the only candidate without a clue.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37577 on: November 04, 2023, 01:25:51 AM »

Luee burst another hemorrhoid getting over excited by his crusader fantasies. Luee has been in crisis since he opened his borders to a steady flow of bullshit he takes as honest to goodness cause to live in a constant state of panic.

From the dirtiest shithole in central Florida Luee has found a way to get in bed with Bambu
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37578 on: November 04, 2023, 05:11:43 AM »

What happened to the ignore button? Have to deal with anti-white slurs and insults.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37579 on: November 04, 2023, 10:22:04 AM »

As Israel discovered when the paragliders came in. 

If I were a foreign adversary I'd definitely pick Canada for my border sneak.

Really?  What is your strategy for first enticing wetbacks and Arabs to migrate to Canada?

Somehow I do not think you are on the MENSA recruitment list.
Glad no one bit on that. You just know he was sitting in the basement hands at the keyboard, raging boner, saying, please someone call me a.racist, prerelease...

As to why a terrorist would prefer Canada, an undefeated border, often just crossing a street, and the presence of water. Also, not the devil's hot plate.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37580 on: November 04, 2023, 10:48:34 AM »

Really?  What is your strategy for first enticing wetbacks and Arabs to migrate to Canada?

Glad no one bit on that. You just know he was sitting in the basement hands at the keyboard, raging boner, saying, please someone call me a.racist, prerelease...

As to why a terrorist would prefer Canada, an undefeated border, often just crossing a street, and the presence of water. Also, not the devil's hot plate.
Another Mensa non qualifier

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37581 on: November 04, 2023, 12:30:37 PM »

What happened to the ignore button? Have to deal with anti-white slurs and insults.

Click Profile, then Modify Profile, then select Ignore List tab.  BTW, do you think I should use that option to deal with anti-Latino slurs?  We seem to have two members who sling them around a lot.  Dickwad is already on my Ig list, but am sure he would enjoy company.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37582 on: November 04, 2023, 02:30:42 PM »

Another Mensa non qualifier
For a change for you, that is factually accurate. Unlike you however, I am also a non qualifier for the short bus.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37583 on: November 04, 2023, 02:36:22 PM »

Red is overqualified for Angola where he could make good use of his time and his limited talents breaking rocks.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37584 on: November 04, 2023, 02:50:13 PM »

Thank you oilcan. U the man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37585 on: November 04, 2023, 03:04:12 PM »

Just trying not to get involved with trash talking insults, so much hate. Trying to keep it a somewhat relevant message board. Ignore button used to be easier to use.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37586 on: November 04, 2023, 03:15:17 PM »

Luee doesn't want to get involved with the hate here. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37587 on: November 04, 2023, 03:28:35 PM »

Is Luee complaining how the brown people have taken over the ignore button? Have open borders let in racist hate trolls who persecute him?

I think he has the Tampa blues. No heel is high enough to keep his head out of water

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37588 on: November 04, 2023, 04:03:50 PM »

Based on the marchers for Hamas there is a strong anti-modern presence already here. Waiting for the Ayatollah to give the signal for another 9-11,10-7? Just a lose, lose. Close the borders and send them all back. Sleepy Joe is the only candidate without a clue.

My guess is that many Americans would agree with you.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37589 on: November 04, 2023, 04:41:25 PM »

My guess is that many Americans would agree with you.

Trump is that Ayatollah. He has already put out the call to his redneck army and his cadres of incels.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2504 2505 [2506] 2507 2508 ... 2716