Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2505 2506 [2507] 2508 2509 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498748 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37590 on: November 04, 2023, 06:31:54 PM »

As Israel discovered when the paragliders came in. 

If I were a foreign adversary I'd definitely pick Canada for my border sneak.

Really?  What is your strategy for first enticing wetbacks and Arabs to migrate to Canada?

Somehow I do not think you are on the MENSA recruitment list.
Glad no one bit on that.
There is no one here capable of understanding it.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37591 on: November 04, 2023, 06:54:15 PM »

Red is proud of how deep his mental illness has gotten. Red has worked hard to cultivate it, sacrificing many relationships and all of his self respect along the way.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37592 on: November 04, 2023, 06:55:09 PM »

---With migration patterns changing and reaching new highs around the world, the Biden administration has expanded legal pathways to entry for some migrants. Still, illegal border crossings continue to set records, straining city support systems. Ms. Haley has said she would immediately deport those who enter unlawfully.---

Brilliant, chop off at least 150 billion a year off of the budget give it to needy American citizens. Veterans and the elderly.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37593 on: November 04, 2023, 09:26:03 PM »

---With migration patterns changing and reaching new highs around the world, the Biden administration has expanded legal pathways to entry for some migrants. Still, illegal border crossings continue to set records, straining city support systems. Ms. Haley has said she would immediately deport those who enter unlawfully.---

Brilliant, chop off at least 150 billion a year off of the budget give it to needy American citizens. Veterans and the elderly.

Amen.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37595 on: November 04, 2023, 10:32:18 PM »

Amen.

If you had not already both been replaced. No. That is not the right word. Since you have both already been exchanged for better models, no one seems to care at all what you think about this or any other issue.

Go about your business as a dying squawking minority. The world will most happily go on along progressing without you.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37596 on: November 05, 2023, 07:12:32 AM »

So if I was a grand Ayatollah set on destroying modern infidel democracies what would I do? Get tens of thousands my royal guards to the Southern border of course. Exchange table cloths for strawhats and wait on line. Create havoc with the economy and promote hamas, hezballah , antisemitic, and anti-Israeli causes with well funded sleeper cells.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37597 on: November 05, 2023, 08:00:04 AM »

So if I was a grand Ayatollah set on destroying modern infidel democracies what would I do? Get tens of thousands my royal guards to the Southern border of course. Exchange table cloths for strawhats and wait on line. Create havoc with the economy and promote hamas, hezballah , antisemitic, and anti-Israeli causes with well funded sleeper cells.

Indeed.

CBS News:

In fiscal year 2023, Border Patrol reported apprehending 151 migrants with positive terrorism watchlist matches who entered the U.S. illegally along the southern border,
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37598 on: November 05, 2023, 09:18:46 AM »

You realize we already do that where Constitutional rights to due process allows it.
Bull shit. Fact check your source.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37599 on: November 05, 2023, 10:03:15 AM »

Dem or GOP, this should send a chill up the spine...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/05/trump-revenge-second-term/

Paywall free screenshot

https://archive.ph/1uOgW

MABR - Make America a Banana Republic
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37600 on: November 05, 2023, 10:09:01 AM »

---"It's a simple concept: The president has sent a signal to the entire world that our border is insecure, unsafe, wide-open and undermanned," Scott said, adding that Biden's most important prescribed role is to protect the homeland, and he refuses to do it.---

---Biden, far left weaponize race and immigration as long-term power play: Tim Scott---

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37601 on: November 05, 2023, 10:18:46 AM »

Biden asked Congress to allocate another 14 billion dollars to border security, a couple weeks ago.  How's that going, with the Republican House? 

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37602 on: November 05, 2023, 10:23:24 AM »

I can scarcely believe this possible, but....could the GOP be throwing wrenches into Biden attempts to strengthen our borders just so they can accuse him of being ineffectual on border security, a red meat issue for conservative voters?  Surely our dedicated public servants would never stoop to such tactics. [/sarcasm]

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37603 on: November 05, 2023, 10:45:20 AM »

I can scarcely believe this possible, but....could the GOP be throwing wrenches into Biden attempts to strengthen our borders just so they can accuse him of being ineffectual on border security,
The whole world already knows Biden is clueless on the US Southern border.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37604 on: November 05, 2023, 11:00:33 AM »

---Biden, far left weaponize race and immigration as long-term power play: Tim Scott---
Boy, that is fucking ironic.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.
Pages: 1 ... 2505 2506 [2507] 2508 2509 ... 2716